Harshad Chopda Fan Club # 88 : *Jab They Met *

silky_harshad thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

J
AB  THEY  MET

Ever  wondered  what  it would be  like  the  day  PremRagAnAv  met  Ali  and  Akki???

Will time  standstill?
What   is   it   that 'll  make  them  all come together???

Wanna  find out???
 Read OnπŸ˜‰

Edited by silky_harshad - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silky_harshad thumbnail

Prem was smiling in his sleep.

Since he had been a happy husband and father for several years now, dreams like this one had become very few. Heer's hair flying in the wind...her lal dupatta rising like flames...her sparkling eyes that were now looking at him with so much love...her hand reaching out to his shoulders...

...shaking him very, very violently

"Excuse me?"

Prem looked up, and nearly jumped 6 feet in the air. Staring at him, was his lookalike. Everything else was the same: the neatly ironed suit, the 1000 shopping bags on his shoulders, and his demanding daughter tugging onto his trousers and screaming for some inane unsatisfied need.
'I'm Anurag Ganguly. Come with me, I have to show you something," he said. "I know you must be surprised, but you will understand everything in a while."

This is a dream, Prem thought. Well, there seemed to be no way to get out of it for the time being, so there was no harm in following his twin till he woke up, right?

Anurag led him into some dark corner ' a deserted section of the airport that was now under renovation. Prem's first thought was that Anurag was a serial killer and the dream was going to end with him being hacked to death while his daughter emptied his bank balance. Instead, the dream took an even weirder turn as Prem saw four more lookalikes looking at him with smiles on their faces.

'I'm Akshat! Nice to meet you!' 'Major Ali Baig. Pleasure to meet you sir.' 'Sup, I'm Mohan'. 'Raghav. Raghavendra Singh.'

'Wait a minute you're dead!" Prem said. 'I read your obituary in The Business Times."
Raghav sniffed. "Says the person who returned after surviving a bomb blast under a different name. Say what you want, but at least I had the decency to tell my wife I was alive once I realized it!'

'Hey, I was young," Prem muttered.'And I'm pretty sure my memory was screwed up.'

"Okay, so you must be wondering what's going on," Anurag said, before things could escalate any further. "The thing is, everybody in the world has seven look-alikes. Well, we happen to be six."

"There's Karan, but he's disappeared. Plus he's a bad boy, so I don't think we want him," Mohan said.
"As far as I recall, you're a bad boy too," Ali said dryly.
"Hey, I changed!'

"Stop arguing! We've all been bad boys at some time okay!" Anurag said, sulking.

"I've always been good," Akshat said meekly. Everybody ignored him.

"The seventh one is a man called Harshad Chopda. Apparently he's been playing roles in TV serials under our names, and he has a crazy female fan following."

"That's so unfair," Mohan sighed, "Why should he have all the fun?"

"Should I tell that to Kastur?" Raghav said, grinning wickedly.

"I'll email Sia photos of me and Kastur and let her think it's you. Don't doubt me. We Gujjus are very enterprising." Mohan shot back. Raghav gave him a glare, but kept quiet.

"I know this is all very hard to understand, but believe me, Mr. Prem, we have to go to Harshad and tell him the truth. Then we have to figure out a way to tell our families together." Raghav said patiently.

"How did you'll find each other out?"

"Facebook!" Akshat piped up. "We even made a group to discuss our situation and the crazy demands Harshad's fans make from us."

"You guys won't believe...these pankhis have discovered some Bondhu too and claim he's one of us too! " sighed Ali.

Prem shook his head. "This is all a dream right. Pinch me."

Ali sighed. "Look sir, I'm an army officer. I don't have time for jokes. Believe me, this is the truth. And we have to find out a solution."

"Yeah, suppose Akshat commits a murder and I get blamed for it. That would suck," Mohan said.

"I wouldn't kill anybody!" Akshat protested.

"But don't we all have different fingerprints?" Prem asked weakly.

"Nope. We went to a DNA lab. They're the same," Raghav said.

"Which lab?"

"Same one Daya and Abhijeet use." Anurag said.

"Daya and Abhijeet?"

"Arre, those guys from CID, man." Mohan rolled his eyes. "God how clueless are you?"

"Isn't it amazing that we all met here suddenly?" said Akki

"You kid! You really think this is a coincidence?" smirked Raghav "I planned this meeting because we need each other's support in a very serious matter

"The Search For The Ultimate Heart Stealer!"

"Dude I' m the ultimate heart stealer!!!! So you'd better cut your melodrama, " Mohan wagged his finger sternly.

"Mohan! Take it easy," said Prem. "Raghav...if you have planned such a big meeting then the matter has to be serious..."

"Right Prem!" Anurag said, "Raghav, if I'm not mistaken, that Karan isn't really that much of a problem for us...our real trouble is that heart stealer! And besides guys, we are not only seven; it's just that the world has discovered only seven of us till dat. Many more hamshakals are yet to come!"

The worst part was that Anurag wasn't done yet. The description got more and more bizarre as he spoke.

"This heart stealer has a unique talent of making girls go mad...stealing their sleep, heart, brain, sense, what-not...loves putting girls in sanki mode has some unique gadgets too, like a cupboard with an unbreakable lock, in which he keeps all his stolen hearts...his ocean-deep mesmerizing eyes can make girls faint, his udti zulfein, his magnicificent hands...seductive voice...cute smile..."

"Whoa there," Mohan said, "Now YOU'RE beginning to sound like a Panki!"

Anurag ignored him and continued. "By profession he is an actor, lives in royal palms apartment Mumbai and and and his name is
Harshad Chopda!"

"Ohhh myyy myyy..." said Raghav, "You are simpy unbelievable, Anurag! Excellent job...never knew you would be this resourceful and smart!"

"Then you should have seen me when I was kinda new to India after my 8 yrs imprisonment," said a smiling Anurag.

"Imprisonment?!?" Ali was shocked.

"Any place without his Theekhi Mishti is an imprisonment for him." Prem teased Anurag.

"Yeah yeah, just like the way you suffered 4 six yrs in canada without Heer bhabhi and Chahat," Anurag shot back...

"Oh wow I got emotional," Mohan cut in sarcastically, "Now cut the melodrama and tell me exactly what harm this Harshad guy has done to us!"

"Mohan bhai! I guess they spared you...warna everyday we get sum encounters with those crazy gals aka Harshad's pankhis...they simply harass us..." cried out Ali

"Oh yeah? Those girls are crazier than your mad girlfriend?" said a naughty Mohan, "You are yet to hold her hand without getting scared and wondering when she'll start attacking you!"

"Mohan bhai! Aap bhi na" Ali blushed n turned n turned into a red tomato.

"Harshad loves thande thande tomaotes with zeera..." said Anurag, "he is a big foodie, exactly like us!"

"Dont tell me that in spite of having my face he loves dhokla n khakhra n phaphda n thepla,"said Mohan

"I'm gonna screw him!"

"Well he can eat anything and everything except non-veg," Anurag replied.

"It seems you have done a lot of research on this guy," said Akshat

"Guys, PLEASE!" interuppted Raghav.

"Anurag, tell us everything u know abt Harshad...these days his pankhis have lost it!

Like totally..."

"Yeah because he is on hibernation," replied Anurag.

"Actually so far this guy has worked under our names ... and after he's done with each of us he goes to some place on hibernation; he won't show his face after a certain period of time and guess what! He's the only one who knows how long it will last! This tym he's been hibernating since November and it's his longest yet! No wonder the Pankis have gone wild!"

"Wild mad gals wow wow wow," said Akki n Mohan together,

and then Mohan added "Oh I love wild gals lyk Nee Kee Taa."

"Nee Kee Taa went wild for you?" Akki teased Mohan, "This is news to me!"

"Yeah that was a game of squash," winked Mohan

Prem had had enough "Shut up you fools!"

"Why are you scolding us?" protested Akki

"You morons have no idea how dangerous these Harshad's pankhis are! Just because of them I had to survive a bomb blast and run in a desert..u have no idea of the kind of havoc they create!"

"Tell me abt it," added Anurag...

"Its because of them that I had to drink milk on my SR."

The moment Onu confessed this, all 5 of them stared at him as if he had committed the biggest crime in the world.

"U DRANK MILK ON  UR  SR?!?!?!" they all shouted together.

"Whoa...don't shout like that! I wanted to keep up the tradition  of   not  drinking  it...
but that day itself we got the channel's official confirmation about them booking paagal Onu's Asylum for their top officials. Because of that we could not shoot further and I had to drink the milk at any cost due to pankhi demand!"

"I made sure I never drank it!" shouted Prem.

"It's a trap!" added Mohan "My wifey tried her best but I dodged it totally!"

"I was never offered one, not fair!" said Raghav.

"we know how u feel Raghav," consoled Ali And Akki, "Our chance never came either."

"You dont know wat havoc they created after my exit...all thanx to Harshad!"
Prem shuddered at the memory.

"Wow this Harshad guy is damn lucky!" said Akki.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" Raghav had finally lost his cool. "You kids don't know what all they did to us!"

"Yes, Raghav bhai," Ali said, "When I was doing my lahore tour, this girl named Nadia came to see me. She claims to be Harshad's granny  anyway, she glared me like major nair, and then she scolded me for around one hour and I'm telling you bhai, those 60 minutes were much much worse than those 3 yrs of torture from all the faculties in KMA!" Even the memory of it made Ali sweat.

"Don't talk about Nadia," Mohan passed a tissue to Ali, "that girl is damn pretty   maybe because of this Harshad dude she has got the tag of International Granny!"

"Well she SO deserves it!" said a still-frightened Ali.

"Oh shut up Ali! Even I have faced such melodrama...When I went to Saudi, I was being attacked by a teenage gal called Sundas...can you believe she demanded that I get into toweliya mode THIS VERY MINUTE in middle of the market...she abused my poor wife like anything, threw my oneliners right back at me...can you *imagine* how traumatic that experience was??" said  an  equally frightened   Mohan.

"Oh Sundas that Bengali girl! I met her in Bangladesh too while meeting some friends n and on seeing me she started shouting, "Tum pagal ho Onu tumhe pagal hona parega...tum fake nahi ho sakte chalo pagal ban kar dikhao!...oh my God that girl!" said Anurag

"That Sundas has some crazy bunch of friends...her pal Saba once attacked me in hyderabad when I'd come down for a meeting," said Prem, " and right in front of Heer she started shouting "YOUUU!!
You're resposible for all my miseries...I saw you...your prem kahani, your deewangi and after that my heart was stolen!! Bring my heart back!!" she shouted so damn loud that I almost felt like she was a mild version of Nadia...Phew! And after that Heer jumped on me," said a panting Prem.

Anurag shook his head in pity. "I can just imagine your condition. Once two of his pankhis, Sam and Vandy, came to my room through the window to ring my dil ki ghanti...my lil daughter got so scared  thankfully tani was busy with the other kids of jaitala road warna toh  phew!!"

"That Vandy once came to KMA," said Ali, "She pulled me and tried to count my teeth...how scary was that!" said Ali.

"Dude! Everybody just loves to scare you. Anyway, that sam runs a hate club and I went there once by accident and you will not believe what she did! First she stared at me and made me look like a fool, then she tried to ring my dil ki ghanti...dunno what the hell that ghanti is and what the hell it has to do with my dil, and then she tried to explain to me the difference between hate n "hate"!" said Mohan.

"One of Harshad's pankhis Laksh, who calls herself his friend, stalked me and Sia to know what makes me love her so much...and her saree's brand name...she even said that the Singh family has only one mard and that Krish is not a mard!" said Raghav.

"Recently one of his pankhis, Urooj  she clicked my photo when I was in the jungle with Pooja jee reminding me of Major Bhargav...and when I caught her she dhamkaoed me that she will complain to Nadia billi  " said Ali.

"Awww Ali don't get angry! She just clicked a random pic!" said Akki.

"but I was" *he paused for 5 secs* "teaching Pooja jee some confidential war tactics!" Ali stammered.

"Which tactics? How to give oxygen to a dying soldier" Akki winked at him.

Mohan was too tense to join in the teasing, so he said, "Akki! Stop this and tell me if Nadia is really a billi!"

"Why are you asking?" asked Akki.

"Because once I was asked to marofy a billi...I still dont know why!" Mohan said.

"Guys please let's not talk about cats! It reminds me of that time when one of Harshad's pankhis Tweetie  raided my house with thousands of cats and all those cats stayed in my house for a week listening to bauji's mitti talks," said Prem

"WHAT!!!!!!!" Mohan screamed. "It means all the cats are in trauma...why don't u guys get that I need a cat to know why I had to marofy a billi!"

"Shut up Mohan! You know what guys I once met this woman called Sveta who attacked me in the middle of temple   she lootofied my checked shirts, my kada ,my old sneakers, my half eaten apple, my chheh no. ka paana, everything!

And if that wasn't enough she locked me in a room with someone called Sugi, for a week...
for that whole one week I did nothing but sing "bole na bole na kuch"
because she wouldn't say anything besides
"I only talk to my bestie Nads", that too once in a blue moon!"

Raghav
was panting heavily by the end of his tirade.

"Relax, Raghav  even I got tortured by a girl named Komal!" said Mohan,

"she stole my wine bottle, the roses I brought for Kastur  and the whole night she was singing "sun raha hai na tu ro raha hu main" outside my room," said Mohan.

"Yeah! One of his pankhis Shil snatched my roshogullas and hair gel!" wept Onu.

"Your roshogullas were stolen  and I was forced to eat dhoklas by Sneha, because she loves to see me eating...and how can I forget that time when I was forced to comment on overflowing dustbins at the airport and sit in the Galla masala shop just because Lizzy wanted to analyse the situation!" said Mohan.

"Lizzy! OMG! That woman is so dangerous...she stalked me in New York simply to anylse my New York chronicles," cried Onu,

"Did you know, my house was raided by the CID and Shapath team...some pankhi named Sri is on very gud terms with them," said Akki.

"Oh forget CID, that pankhi Lubz voilates my right to privacy every day...she has a proud besharmi gang for that too and when I say besharam I really really MEAN besharam!"

said Onu, going red at the memory of reading one of Lubz's steamy OS's.

"How?" Prem asked, intrigued.

"Chee how can I give such details in front of kids!" said Onu.

"Some of his pankhis are cute, though," Ali said, "like Siddi...there was this time when I even told her she could try rakhi on me but I got beaten up in return!" Even the memory made the 'cool guy' wince in pain.

"Damn his behna brigade!!!

"Omg! Even though it's my hobby to make every girl (except Pooja jee *blushes*) my sister...considering I have only FIVE sisters in my house...even I will think a thousand times before picking anyone from Harshad's behna brigade," said Ali

"ALI!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!" Mohan yelled, "Stop it!! I will get traumatized lifelong from these sisterly talks of yours!!"

"Guys relax...my darling moon just reminded me of someone who is a silver lining for us," said Prem

"Who??" everybody asked

"She may be one of Harshad's craziest pankhis but she is also the sweetest gal in this planet!" said Prem

"Don't tell me you're talking about Silky...even I have a thing for her," said Onu

"She is the only one besides Pooja jee who doesn't give me sisterly vibes," blushed Ali .

"Oh please guys! Enough gushing...the girl's as much of a nutcase as the rest!"
"Remember those snippets she and Lizzy kept writing? I mean yeah even I hated the CVs but this was like an alternate universe! That much confusion I don't think ANYONE deserves!!"

"And if Harshad doesn't get out of his hibernation soon..." Akki began...

"...then Silky and Nadia and Vandy and Lizzy and Laksh and Sun and all the other pankhis and behnas will start acting less like Parvati devi and more like Kali Ma,"
cried Onu.

"NOOO!!!!!" All six of them screamed.

Harshad woke up, covered in cold sweat. It was six in the morning. Phew, what a dream! He laughed, then took a sip of water from the bottle lying beside his bed. God, he really was having withdrawal symptoms from TV shows.

He decided to take a jog and cleared his head. He opened the door of his bedroom and went into the hall.
Sitting on the sofa, watching reruns of Kis Desh, were his pankhas. All of them, with bouquets and 'Happy Birthday' placards in their hands.

"Wasn't  his birthday a  few  days away"...He  wondered

"Good morning ji," one of them said said.

"Happy birthday!!!" a few chorused together

"You look like you had a bad dream. Are you alright?" one asked sweetly.

"Look, we've made breakfast for you!" another one said.

Harshad gulped. They were all giving him sinister looks. He knew what they were thinking. They wanted to take revenge for his hibernation.

No Hibernation. No Hibernation. No Hibernation...they all chanted, moving towards him.

It looked like it was going to be a pretty interesting birthday...

silky_harshad thumbnail

Nominations:-

Award Show Category Character For The Show
Year 2008
Star Parivaar Awards Favourite Beta Prem Juneja Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Star Parivaar Awards Favourite Bhai Prem Juneja Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Indian Television Academy Awards Best Actor Prem Juneja Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2009
Star Parivaar Awards Favourite Pati Prem Juneja Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Star Parivaar Awards Favourite Beta Prem Juneja(paired withAdditi Gupta) Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Indian TelevisionAcadem Awards Best Actor-Popular Prem Juneja Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2010
Indian Television Academy Awards Best Actor-Popular Prem Juneja Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
New Talent Awards Best New Onscreen Jodi Anurag Ganguly(paired withAnupriya Kapoor) Tere Liye
Indian Television Academy Awards Best Actor-Popular Anurag Ganguly Tere Liye
The Global Indian Film and TV Honours Best Actor-Popular Anurag Ganguly Tere Liye
Zee Gold Awards Best Actor-Popular Anurag Ganguly Tere Liye
Star Parivaar Awards Favourite Beta Anurag Ganguly Tere Liye
Zee Gold Awards Best Jodi Anurag Ganguly(paired withAnupriya Kapoor) Tere Liye
Year 2011
New Talent Awards Best New Onscreen Jodi Anurag Ganguly(paired withAnupriya Kapoor) Tere Liye

Won:-
Award Show Category Character For The Show
Year 2008
Star Parivaar Awards Favourite Naya Sadasya-Male Prem Juneja Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Star Parivaar Awards Favourite Yogya Jodi Prem Juneja(paired withAdditi Gupta) Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
New Talent Awards Best New On Screen Couple Prem Juneja(paired withAdditi Gupta) Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2009
Star Parivaar Awards Hottest Jodi Prem Juneja(paired withAdditi Gupta) Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Year 2010
Indian Television Academy Awards GR8! Face Of The Year-Male Anurag Ganguly Tere Liye
Indian Telly Awards Best Actor-Male Anurag Ganguly Tere Liye

silky_harshad thumbnail

Born in Gondia, a town Near Nagpur(India) on may 17th 1983 , Harshad Prakash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation as a computer engineer from Modern College Of Engineering. His parents never approved of his celluoid dreams and thus they enrolled him in an engineering college.Harshad audaciously states"I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so.However, i was clear in my mind as to what i wanted"
Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite Bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house.

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.
After Desh, Harshad bounced back in action to essay the character of Anurag Ganguly, a character which had various shades as Anurag's journey to discovering love unfolds...where ultimately Harshad played insanity to such perfection that Pagal Onu had his own exclusive fan following...

After Tere Liye...Harshad shed the lover boy image of telly and played the grey shaded character of Mohan Gala in Dharampatni who is far from being the perfect and loving husband...as he portrays the role of a drunkard who ultimately discovers the positive things in him to create a success story. Harshad played Mohan To The T...be it his one liners...his passion for work...his guilts...his struggle to breathe free in Gala house...everything was perfect...

Recently, he had played the role of Raghav, a fearless young man who only works on what his heart says. Not only his name but his personality too is synonymous with Lord Ram, who was saviour for many, same way he is a saviour for many though his ways can be different given account to his intensity and angst but all he wants is no injustice with anyone but he does not like fighting for them, he likes making them capable to fight for themselves. HE does not speak much as his actions do that job and if often being misinterpreted for the same.His fearless attitude, strong will, passion to set everything right and for that going to any limits is what sets him apart from the crowd.
Below is a brief description of all his on screen characters so far...

silky_harshad thumbnail

Note: We arr still in the process of uploading prem and ali/akshat channels...please bear with us as we plan to give you all the exclusive shots of these characters..we arr also planning to create an exclusive channel for full episodes of all his shows...the link for which will be updated in this thread in due courseenjoy!
silky_harshad thumbnail

Daisi-Delo

yojana

swati

Vaishu

Vandana

-life-

azfee-nafee

cute-rabi

*Manasibhatia*

Lina-angle*eyes

Farru

Suri-san432

Nina-Nein

Prerna-prenz~13

Anjali

Sidd

koolkat

Harshulover

friskysam

Fariha

Lrl fan

Delhi_ princes

Silent_girl

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

Smartrockstar

Blueberry_07

~Rahulkirani~

ayushi

Creezy_heenz

Sweety rajveer

Amrita2206

Kiran_sherry

Cute_san17

Sangeeta_Ashaoo4

Tani91

Soooperfan

Tantrums

Nishant-irllover

::Prem$_Priya::

Sarika-Sarikalrl

Atop

Alisha_harshad

Mona-k-ektafan

Yasuo9

Niti-Nitzi

Master-blas

Prachi..Panchi

MURALIDHARAN99

Swa291

Neha-Neha-28

RajeevKiHeer

Ziana

ANKESH

Sanujj

Sameen

minaz296

pari_farista

Shareen

camila_rocks

magicalmelody

Shabo-shabo24

uxenio

shonaaa

Ashi-~ashi~

~Maha~

Vandana-vandy-

Minnie-minz~12

Preeti-CINDRELLA

Nisa-s.Nisa

Ranju-ranjitha

pre2760-samaria

Sarah

purvimeh-purvita

Nazara-Nazara

RakshaSweety

Mumpet

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

khajju

Bluff_princess

Angel82-angie

Alisha-xxaishaxx

farah

Sidrahfariq

doly_45

Raksha- -athena-

pardesi-mem

premspadhu

tuba5

#VALUE!

Payal

blufate.14

rani2310

Shifah

Jui

huda_aalekh

sofia

Wida-wida

Ruby728

-anusha-

taanu14

khushix-khushi

Bhavana-Jedi_girl

soapsi-nadia

Alina Zaidi

371768-somu

sidra2007

Zee-farislove

silpi

mahek-e-gulab

fatima

Sara - S_sara

premeerrock

Ashmii

Amina

-Garima-

Chandni-Bolly

dimple

Raisa

jyoti

harshiti8

premeer928

Heena-angel16

Noor Abdullah

kdmhmdfan-biraj

Motibah

praise87

Muskaan-91

Neha

CAqueen

Pari _Rinki

sur10

-Premeeno-

anu_2701

shrutibah

neha_rsw

Krishna-Kpg25

pearl-sadaf

priya-bellle4u

Ankita-anku2cute

qazi_luv

NAKSHFANATIC

lulu_gr81989

zuman

Jess-mz.jess

Subha-subha2601

cutegirl94

Sanju4eva

Mehrun-anam

Harshadianno.1

Nandini- - nansy-

Ashlesha009

Dammy-damilola

nram

Sweet_Shagun

Mehndi-cupcake

curled up

sheejk

Dhvani-dhvanisoni

Zainab-Faith

coolgal270

shantaus-shantha

luckylips4

aishwaryagayen

Rohini

Svetlana

Shabnam-lilsashu

Kanak - tere_bin

Sneha

Wasima-sallu_lover

faiza_khan

Sharmilo

natasha

mi7chimes-resmi

romiosugar

Auneet

KaranShil

manasi

Hina

Abby(Harshiti)

Tani96(Mehwish)

Harshiti

Nadini

Sam123(Sameera)

anuu2010

iheartchai

Sweta2005

Amira

Silky_Harshad

.Angedkripa.

x-Sundus-x

Bidzie

Neloufer

Urooj

Sugi77

Harshu-Sundas

Gunjan_Roka

Zohakhan

Ramyaks

april10-shivani

Meg

Lakshmi

Maaz

Apz

Tina

Sid

Shreya

Kiran

Tweetie19

Saba

KomalK

LisaKhan

Gayatri

dinki24

sayanti_ashiuv (sayanti)

komal jagdesh

shil_hc (Shilpa)

Sadfii 

Flutterby 

Sara              

silky_harshad thumbnail

Harshad Chopda At His Candid Best Telly Chakkar Video*2nd November'12*

HarshSri Performance In Ramleela : 18th November 2012

Harshad Chopda In Telly Tadka Video : 9th December 2012 *Chatters Few Matters*

Harshad Chopra Photo shoot for IFs Youth Icon Calendar 2013

Harshad Chopda In Wassup Tv For Zing Mag Photoshoot: 17th December 2012

Chatters Few Matters with Harshad Chopra : Full Version

Rapid Fire With Harshad Chopda In Telly Dost Video: 30th October'12

Harshad Chopda In Telly Dost Video : 30th October '12 *Him Leaving SB?*

Harshad Chopda In Telly Dost Video: 20th August 2012

Up, Close and Personal with Harshad Chopda

HarshSri In IF Video" 25th May 2012

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycA

Harshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=related

Harshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8

Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=related

Harshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8I

Harshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg
Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India
Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants

Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)
| Credit: Tellychakkar

Harshad Chopda Thanks His Fans

| Credit: Tellychakkar
Credit:India-Forums

Harshad Chopda in an Exclusive Interview:Part 3

Harshad Chopda Shares His Most Embarassing Moments:Wassup TV

| Credit:Star Plus

Raghav's character to be bumped off from Saubhagyavati Bhava; Harshad Chopda to wrap up shoot
Harshad Chopda quits Saubhagyavati Bhava; Sriti Jha plans to follow suit...
Harshad Chopda reveals that working in Saubhagyavati Bhava is like "being stuck in a quagmire"...plans to quit the show

Harshad Chopda is bad when it comes to giving gifts...

Harshad Chopda can compromise on anything but not work
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day... Harshad Chopda

Three things in your purse/Pocket !
Celeb's thankful Quote to their 'Fans'
Harshad Chopra to return with...!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Whats-brewing-between-Sriti-and-Harshad/articleshow/15233035.cms

-indian-hotties-are-here-to-stay
TRPs don't bother me: Harshad Chopda

Are Harshad Chopda-Aasiya Kazi the new couple in town?

Back in Action
Harshad's views on Desh 4th Anniversary
p.s: Please Refer The 68th FC for Previous Articles

U can Refer The Link Below For All Of Harshad's Videos...from all his shows...

Note: We do understand that there might be some links that have expired and arr not working ... in case you come across any such linkjust pm me and it'll be uploaded for you ... We also understand that youtube being blocked in most countries members arr unable to watch some videos...
in case u need any particular videos please ask and we will try to provide an alternate videobam or zshare link...we r just a pm away...so don't hesitate
silky_harshad thumbnail

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC
-We Miss You
The News Letter
Caption Contest Result
A New Beginning
Harsh Is Back
Jab We Met
Rock On
Journey Continues
Iss Pal Ko Jee Le
The Only Prem In Our Life
Come Join d B'day Caravan
Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh
Rise To Stardom
Master Of Our Hearts
Summer Treat- White
Monsoon Hungama
A Walk Down Memory Lane
Rains &Awards Season
Live It Up
Expressions
In Appreciation
Silver Jubilee Bash
Smiles Galore- 1
Smiles Galore -2
Simplicity And Humility
Hands To Die For
Its In Ur Eyes
Cuteness Personified
You Are A Winner
Journey Of Prem -1
Prem's Love Journey
Prem:The Journey Continues
Thanking You
~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Prem..The Journey Continues..
Tara Zameen Pe
Telly Screen's Badshah
Curtain Raiser
Fan Interactive special
True Colours
Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1
Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2
Winter Wonderland
Perspective
A New Beginning
Sweet Memories
Rock On
Celebrations Galore
Missed You Harshad
Welcome Back Harshad
Tere Liye
MoonSon Magic
The Name Says it
Jeet Liya Dil
An Ode To Anurag Ganguly
Anuragging is Still On
You're Mine
King of Angels
Eyes that Speak
And the Hunt Goes On
Aa Gaya Hay Mohan Galla
Change is the need of the hour!
Either My Way Or The Highway!
Mohan's volatility
An ode to Mohan Gala
More than half was through
Wah Kya Entry Hai Boss
Raghav Raghav Raghav
HCFC "Walk Down The Memory Lane"
*Happy Birthday Harshad*
Raghav-The Innocent Victim Of Cupid

This FC is like a second home for the fans and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and respect 

* Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also his personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what he does or who he is with off screen.

*Please don't spam the FC, I hope we don't get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spam. No One Liners and Hi Byes' are allowed!

* No abusive language
* Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . Still if you want to fight use PM service for that.
* Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated
* We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.
*New Members are requested to introduce themselves, giving their names and telling existing members that what is it about Harshad that makes them a fan and how did they learn about the FC?
* Members are requested to please check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info or pictures so that the same info or pictures are not posted again and again, it will make the FC look messy.
Members are requested not to forgot that this fc belongs to harshad chopda and discussions are limited to his onscreen chemistry...
If any personal discussions are done...they should be related to him ONLY...

* This is Harshad's FC so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash. As a true Harshadian you must be aware that past is past and it will never come back but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising, so look forward to it with open mind and arms!

silky_harshad thumbnail
mera jaanu harshu...mera shona baby
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 hit it  πŸ₯³88th Fc
HC aaye ya na aaye 😳
bhaagna chahiyee..πŸ˜†