Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala - No confusion!

joesone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today its proved Madhu is only one with no confusion. All though she seems to be confused in understanding RK's antics she is very clear in her own thoughts.

RK is one confused soul. He himself doesn't know that he loves his BIWI.
Sultan is confused about his feelings for a married/separated woman in his opinion.

But Madhu is very clear!

She knows she loves RK!
She clearly knows she can love only RK!
She obviously knows that she cant love anybody else!
She also knows that she can't trust RK!

She can be sweet, too good to be real, too righteous to save a person who she barely knows, too stupid to slap a superstar knowing what he is capable of, too brave to stand up against a superstar in his own house and tell him down, too cute to fall in love so truly and deeply, too determined to go on with her life even she is broken to the core, too helpful to save a gangster without thinking twice, too caring to agree to stay with the person who hurt her so that he wont hurt himself.

And above all... too patient to kept with king sized ego of her husband who constantly test her patience with his insecurities.

She can be all that...but not confused. Today she made it clear to sultan what she thinks. Now when she will make a decision about RK she will stand by it with no confusion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good post
agree 😊😊
Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 👍🏼
a much needed one
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Good post and analysis.

At least now Madhu has cleared her stance, now she will realise that she needs to assure RK that it is only him that she loves despite the distance between the two and the misunderstandings. 

RK is caught up with his insecurities about Sultan and because his love surpasses just love and is the Junoon kind we are seeing his possessive nature and doubts about her feelings.

I think Sultan obviously is concerned for Madhu but i don't think it's from a romantic angle i think it's from that bond that she saved his life, and looked after Aryan so he is indebted to her and feels that he needs to protect her. 

But it is clear that Sultan still has issues of his own that he needs to deal with, he still is caught up with the memories of his wife that he seems to want to bury and not face, but i think that's a parallel story that will come into play later.

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't deny that she's not confused about what her real feelings are but I'd like just for once that she conduct herself in a way that leaves no room for doubts. In both RK's mind and Sultan's mind. 
joesone thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazmobile

Good post and analysis.

At least now Madhu has cleared her stance, now she will realise that she needs to assure RK that it is only him that she loves despite the distance between the two and the misunderstandings. 

RK is caught up with his insecurities about Sultan and because his love surpasses just love and is the Junoon kind we are seeing his possessive nature and doubts about her feelings.

I think Sultan obviously is concerned for Madhu but i don't think it's from a romantic angle i think it's from that bond that she saved his life, and looked after Aryan so he is indebted to her and feels that he needs to protect her. 

But it is clear that Sultan still has issues of his own that he needs to deal with, he still is caught up with the memories of his wife that he seems to want to bury and not face, but i think that's a parallel story that will come into play later.

Thanks! I agree with your thoughts about RK and madhu. But Sultan definitely have feelings for madhu and its not just concern. Probably a bit more than concern.
Edited by joesone - 11 years ago
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I AGREE WID U. MADHU LOVES RK BUT HAS NOT FORGIVEN HIM. MADHU HELPED SULTAN JUS FOR ARYAN .  IF SULTAN  HELPED HER JUST FOR HUMANITY THAN ITS GOOD BUT I THINK HE HAS FALLEN FOR HER N  NEITHER RK NOR MB WUD TOLERATE THAT. BCOZ SHE CUD B CARING N HELPING FOR PPL, SHE CUD NOT TRUST RK ANYMORE BUT SHE LOVES HIM MADLY N SHE TOO WUDNOT LIKE RK MISTRUSTING HER LOVE FOR HIM. BOTH LUV EACH OTHER MADLY. I WANT A STRONG N PRINCIPLED SULTAN NOT A LUV SICK PUPPY. I WUD LUV TO SEE HIS HUMANITY BUT NOT BLUSHING FOR SOMEONES WIFE.
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

I don't deny that she's not confused about what her real feelings are but I'd like just for once that she conduct herself in a way that leaves no room for doubts. In both RK's mind and Sultan's mind.

agree she is not confused by creates confusion for others
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: armummy

agree she is not confused by creates confusion for others

So true..
joesone thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Yes... I guess that she is on it right now. Glad she cleared it to Sultan. And she cleared it to RK as well but his insecurities are in the way to believe her. So now she will fight his complicated dil to make Rk realize.

I have to say that I never doubted her love for RK after all he had done and never even thought that she could love somebody else. She loves RK as much as she hate him and obviously cant trust him.  When sultan met madhu people considered him an option for madhu. But she never considered or even think about him that way. As a good hearted person she helped a child and his father for the sake of that child. 

The characterization of madhu is such that she can never love somebody else other than RK. 

She is emotional and strong too.
Edited by joesone - 11 years ago