Amita ka Amit

Isqh wala love!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Amita is all impressed by the advice given by Priti and she is applying kajal / mascara to impress and seduce Amit.Embarrassed  BG music : Isqh wala love. Blushing

Amit removes his handkerchief and says 'vahan kuch laga hain' and Amita thinks he is coming to wipe her mascara! So she goes towards him, smiling and blushing!
Blushing But he goes straight to the mirror! Shocked And he wipes it and say 'Hamre ghar mein powder aaine pe nahi chehare pe lagatein hain!' Angry

Amita was shocked and stunned!
And so was I!  I was like grrr Angry!

Etani jeeti jagti insan ko chodke aapko ek aaine ki padi hain??? You are too much!

Edited by emeraldeye - 19 April 2013 at 9:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suecshubhadaskmonumoluzuenahappy_cupcakekrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Isqh wala love!" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#660099">Amita is all impressed by the advice given by Priti and she is applying kajal / mascara to impress and seduce Amit.Embarrassed BG music : Isqh wala love. </font></font><font color="#660099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Blushing

</font><font color="#660099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Amit removes his handkerchief and says 'vahan kuch laga hain' and Amita thinks he is coming to wipe her mascara! So she goes towards him, smiling and blushing! </font>
<font color="#660099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#660099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Blushing </font>But he goes straight to the mirror! Shocked And he wipes it and say 'Hamre ghar mein powder aaine pe nahi chehare pe lagatein hain!' Angry

Amita was shocked and stunned! </font><font color="#FF0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And so was I! I was like grrr Angry!

Etani jeeti jagti insan ko chodke aapko ek aaine ki padi hain??? You are too much!</font>

arre baba... Amit cleaned the mirror bcoz wph acche bhale mkeup ko bigaad rahi thi... She was actually spreading kaajal.. To catch amit's attention... I must say did a clever job... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top