Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK's Prem kahani(Post on VD/RK)

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Ya so Madhubala team actually giving answers to audience from RK's dialogues.

Earlier they said ye humari kahani hai - EK Ishq Ek Junoon and today they set full scenarion for audience to clear what is current track. Hero RK love Heroine Madhubala and vice versa. Then in their love story enters Villian Sultan and best was faddo dialogues and expressions by VD๐Ÿ‘ when he was saying...

"Kabhi heroine ko hero ke saath dhikhate hai kabhi villian ke saath. Kahani mien dono taraf barabar scenes and log jaana chahathe hai ke heroine kisse pyaar karti hai par ant tak sab suspense rahega.. bolo Madhu tum kisse pyaar karti ho".๐Ÿฅณ(It is not exact word)

Wow when RK was saying "Bolo Madhu tum kisse pyaar karti ho" his junoon, obsession, love, lost, fire, water everything came like shouting on his eyes expressions. He wants Madhu to take his name, just once he wants to hear that Madhubala Loves RK. He just know one thing and wants one thing Madhu is just RK and just RK.

Loved the way RK push the Sultan's Katputli to fall on ground... that was clear he will not let anybody between them and he said too - 'Ant mien herione hero ki hi hoti hai'.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vivian's van looks was muaah muaaah muaah... yeah keep rocking.. he was ready to eat away.

RK's dialogue - 'Jaise Roti Bina Belan Waise Kahani Bina Villian'

So it was all an all Vdilicious episode for all VD lovers and fans.๐Ÿค—

Vivian's voice modulation was perfect to show his junoon while whole set up.

P.S- This post is just for VDians and RKians so no need to bother coming here disturbing us in our celebration of rocking VDilicious episode. If you not like it have any complain so there is thousand post outside to bash RK all can go there... no need to come here and spoil our mood, our post and us.

Last for all who still wants to bash RK and instigate fight by commenting on my post so this is for you all...

"Mudai Lakh Bura Chahe Toh Kya Hota Hai Wahi Hota Hai Jo Manjure Khuda Hota Hai."
Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maine epi nahi dekha but i can say har tym.ki tarah RK ne hi show steal karliya hoga nice post
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous episode for vdians/rkians
rk rocks as always ,in last scene when he said heroine hero ko milti hai , that dialaque are really enjoyble
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i loved what rk said today๐Ÿ‘
VD stole the show for me๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb episode for VD/RK fans. 

Vivian acted exceptionally well.. as always. 
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

fabulous episode for vdians/rkians
rk rocks as always ,in last scene when he said heroine hero ko milti hai , that dialaque are really enjoyble

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜† agreed RK was aj full on and vdians will love his action today Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

maine epi nahi dekha but i can say har tym.ki tarah RK ne hi show steal karliya hoga nice post

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— dhekhna aj VDians ke liye episode tha.๐Ÿ˜†
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u and the most amazing line was that at the end heroine hero ke saath hi rehti h . loved vivians acting
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Hayee shahi kya epi tha maza aa gaya are ha ek bth notice ki yaha b rk use ho gaya jb b st sir ko audience ko ans dena hota hai waha humesa rk keh zariye hi btate hai hehehe aur rk ne statue giraya vo b mast tha. Rk ka statue kesa lga.. Edited by Blackpoison - 11 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Right Shahi..I think ST n RS also among forum members..Identity chupake betha hai kahi..๐Ÿ˜†