should take a leap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HaremSultan

IF-Dazzler

HaremSultan

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i want to see show taking a leap.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "should take a leap" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srutyhc

srutyhc

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hmm i respect u r idea..but i think so no becoz tis show is based on og going society problems and ter lives..like growing of children and ter parential hood and neighbourhood..and more over if u take leap tapu sena will be changed tats very impossible becoz tapu sena is one most watched kids..so tis s my ide..not harming any feelings..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Yes your idea is good but shruti ka bhi point of view sahi hai

tapugada

IF-Rockerz

tapugada

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
ya i should also dont want show taking a leap..

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Tapu sena has to grow up.They can't remain as kids forever.I don't want them to show a leap alltogether as people will find it difficult to accept the new actors.But they can show Tapu sena growing up and behaving maturedly.They can show tapu sena studying for the 10th board exams and then passing the exams and taking admission in college.They can show all the trials and tribulations Tapu sena will face while getting admission in a good college and a good course.Then after few years,they can show them passing in their college exams and getting jobs.
Like this,they can slowly show tapu sena growing up without replacing the original actors.

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
well gulabo track me do minute ka leap dikhaya tha yes it was tooo funny,jethalal rocked wese bhi tarak mehta is the best show Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.