Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

i jus hate CVs dey using dere al experiments only wid taani's character nd m sure at d end dey vl show taani sayng Sorry to each one f dem lyk alwaz:-/

@bold i so agree with you...cv's will do that only...but i don't want that to happen...She has not done anything wrong with the gang as far as i think.The gang definatelly should apolagize  to Taani.

Yes Taani owe's and apology to Sharon but that's it...nothing more than that...!!!!!

But no friend,nothing for taani...how will Taani be shown evolving??????
mehrosh thumbnail
I m going to skip next week , can't tolerate the other couple , so better skip d3 for dome days.

They should give taarey done intense scene and dialogue life Kuch emotional bound.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

i so second u on this sreeju di...

i mean im sick and tired of this mess which is going on...and moreover im tired of begging the CVs for improvements...cuz they hardly bother...

in short...they have jus totally messed up and destroyed the amazing relation of taarey...moreover even taani as an individual...
we all wanted her to stand up for herself, as an individual...but this way, so not done! 

im jus missing the taarey i fell in love with...

and with no taarey in precap...jus losing my hopes now...
*sigh*

more than Taarey i want Taani's character to be shaped up.A friend for Taani,something to make Taani strong.And only then is Taarey's track going to move forward
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

She is just used as mean's to start of a track...be it Sharon-Taani track to show Sharon's devi behaviour unlike her Diva quality like before,or whether it is to show Rey's passion for dance to show that he can't stay without it or the track of Swayam-Rishi where definatelly Rishi is gonna compare Swayam with Rey and Taani was used for this particular thing too.

This is a post demanding cv's answer's which all Taarey fan's want.Please dont let us agrue now here anymoreπŸ˜†

now i got it...

and thank u for clarifications...

i am out of this post now πŸ˜‰

and one more thing to say...

i agree with the post
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarush123

now i got it...

and thank u for clarifications...

i am out of this post now πŸ˜‰

and one more thing to say...

i agree with the post

lol i thought you were going to argue now...!!!!πŸ˜† Anyway's thank you:)
attraction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur absolutely rite...dey r just messin up vth fans...
its truly heart breakin...
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

lol i thought you were going to argue now...!!!!πŸ˜† Anyway's thank you:)

beh matlab argue kyun karungi... πŸ˜†

mein itni bhi biased nahi hu...πŸ˜‰

aap joh bolne ki koshish kar rahe hai  woh mujh tak pahunch gayi.... πŸ˜ƒ

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today, I am so damn frustrated and annoyed!! This is heights!! Limits hoti hai bhai..

CVs are hell bent on destroying Taani's character!! Don't really know what they are upto.. And the precap annoyed me more.. no Taani. Upar se no Rey too!! Why would we see the epis of next week then?

Taani's wardrobe NEEDS a change.. There HAS to be a change! Tired of those haram pants and those corset tops.. Seriously! She does need a change!

And a friend for her.. I seriously doubt that we'll get this.. There were to be 3 new entries right? The first was Swayam's dad.. What about the other two? Really hope that one of them is Taani's friend.. But I really don't think that there'll be anyone related to Taani.. I have no faith in CVs.. They are experts in pissing us off!!

And TaaRey.. I thought that we'll finally get our TaaRey back.. CVs are actually very smart.. TRPs ke liye they showed a passionate TR scene and then phusss.. Arghhh!! I hate them!!
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarush123

[

beh matlab argue kyun karungi... πŸ˜†

mein itni bhi biased nahi hu...πŸ˜‰

aap joh bolne ki koshish kar rahe hai  woh mujh tak pahunch gayi.... πŸ˜ƒ

lol thank's again:)
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

Today, I am so damn frustrated and annoyed!! This is heights!! Limits hoti hai bhai..

CVs are hell bent on destroying Taani's character!! Don't really know what they are upto.. And the precap annoyed me more.. no Taani. Upar se no Rey too!! Why would we see the epis of next week then?

Taani's wardrobe NEEDS a change.. There HAS to be a change! Tired of those haram pants and those corset tops.. Seriously! She does need a change!

And a friend for her.. I seriously doubt that we'll get this.. There were to be 3 new entries right? The first was Swayam's dad.. What about the other two? Really hope that one of them is Taani's friend.. But I really don't think that there'll be anyone related to Taani.. I have no faith in CVs.. They are experts in pissing us off!!

And TaaRey.. I thought that we'll finally get our TaaRey back.. CVs are actually very smart.. TRPs ke liye they showed a passionate TR scene and then phusss.. Arghhh!! I hate them!!

@bold you really think cv's are gonna something for Taani other than runing her character???????😳 i hate cv's for this kind of treatment toward's us and toward's Taarey