Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Supercops v/s Supervillians Discussion Thread (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 41

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Shapath ki story jo likhta ya likhti hai vo ya to vo ek bohot bara GENIUS hai ya bohot bara PAGAL! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HereNEVERShabnam94

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supercops v/s Supervillians Discussion Thread (Page 40)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Shreya, actually Kavi is the one cop in this gang that I disdain - I just don't find him funny.  B/w Amir & Sarwar, I supported Kabir over Pankaj in Jyoti, but here, I prefer Shaurya (or anyone else) over Kavi anyday.

I'm with you there. Kavi is not a cop. He acts like a tapori. He reminds me of Dhenchu from CID. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HereNEVER.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
The octopus episode - one of the most inane episodes, even for this serial!!

The concept here - a Giant Pacific Octopus finds itself of all places, near India, and sucks out all the blood of the daughter of an oceanographist.  To save her, he takes some of that octopus' cells and recreates her life.  But now she is a bloodthirsty woman who takes the form of the octopus and sucks the blood of random people.

End result - they show the octopus in all bizarre places - near the playground in a home, in someone's bathtub...  And how does it find itself anywhere in Mumbai, you might ask?  Well, it moves through the city drainage and strikes just about anybody.  It has 3 hearts, all of which have to be simultaneously destroyed.

Normally, I wouldn't put spoilers here, but this one ain't worth preserving, it's so inane.  Diler takes a bottle of liquid nitrogen and opens it while inside the octopus, freezing it, and himself.  In addition to stupid twists of where animals live, the CVs would like us to believe that one can have a bottle of liquid nitrogen in a normal medicine bottle - not even a thermos is required, which would have made it more believable.  Also, if Diler was in the octopus and everything instantly froze as a result of the release, how could he have possibly come out?

Tomorrow's episode - the aliens who get their power by sucking electricity off the grid.  Didn't we go thru that already w/ Sahil, when this serial took this turn post Inspector Teje?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Today's episode - the villains are made up of Silicon, and draw power from the same sources that power electronic devices - any electrical source, solar energy & so on.  So how are they to be neutralized?

The solution suggested was sodium.  But that's an element that's hardly stable, and would oxidize in no time.  A better idea would have been Hydrofluoric acid, which is used in etching processes in semiconductors.

Next week - the age reducing virus, and Abha and Anurag are reduced to kids LOL  Just wondering - who wants to get them back as adults? Although reducing Diler & Kashish would have been more fun Evil Smile

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Next week - the age reducing virus, and Abha and Anurag are reduced to kids LOL  Just wondering - who wants to get them back as adults? Although reducing Diler & Kashish would have been more fun Evil Smile

That reminds me of an old book I once read..."The Thief Lord". LOL

.Vrish.

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Did you watch the nomination special episode for LOSA??

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I missed last week, Republic day specials.  Anything interesting in Shapath - I understand that they may have run it during the day?

Edited by .Vrish. - 01 February 2014 at 9:05pm

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Shaurya lost his leg during saving the passengers last week and got his legs transplanted yesterday

Post Reply New Post

Go to top