Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Supercops v/s Supervillians Discussion Thread (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 41

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Zariyat--

What happened at the end of yesterday's episode? I didn't watch the last 10minutes...

Yesterday ended w/ Diler faking a heart attack, and the ambulence rushing not him, but the convict away from jail to the Central jail.  It picked up today, where the ambulance was damaged by one more of Trisha's soldiers - this time a bull

I wish we had seen some more zodiac characters.  Actually, they could have made this episode funnier by having a new guy captured, and then when he's transformed, discovering that he's a virgo Evil Smile  Or a Libra or an Aquarian or a Pisces.  Someone recruited who happened to be one of those would have been useless to Trisha, and made her having to struggle a lot more fun.

Instead, they just made it tragic for Abha by killing off her Leo lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supercops v/s Supervillians Discussion Thread (Page 31)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Unfortunately, this supernatural track seems to have done wonders for the show, even during the IPL, so I don't see it going away anytime soon.

Personally, I'd like to see Shapath going from this to a detective serial, and showing the exposure of the real culprits only at the end.  It would be more interesting than the cat & mouse chase shown to date

Well given the show has been renamed I don't think it'll change at all.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by --Zariyat--

What happened at the end of yesterday's episode? I didn't watch the last 10minutes...

Yesterday ended w/ Diler faking a heart attack, and the ambulence rushing not him, but the convict away from jail to the Central jail. It picked up today, where the ambulance was damaged by one more of Trisha's soldiers - this time a bull

I wish we had seen some more zodiac characters. Actually, they could have made this episode funnier by having a new guy captured, and then when he's transformed, discovering that he's a virgo Evil Smile Or a Libra or an Aquarian or a Pisces. Someone recruited who happened to be one of those would have been useless to Trisha, and made her having to struggle a lot more fun.

Instead, they just made it tragic for Abha by killing off her Leo lover

Ussje baad Aabha ne kya kia?? Bohot royi na?

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Yesterday's Shapath episode - a pied piper like character hooking all the kids to video games, and having a grudge against teachers and kids.  The thing that looked totally wacky in the end was Aditya disabling the guy by blowing up the TV.  A TV is an output display, and would not have the circuitry that was transmitting the controls to the holographic robot who was fighting Ranveer.  Rather than that, Aditya could have blown out the circuit board w/ his gun and it would have really been effective.

Today's episode - the one just over - Vaidusha is the murderous joker who's after a scroll, and kills all Vijays he can find.  What I didn't get was that if Diler was absent for the first half of the show, while a totally incompetent Kavi gets some cops killed by not thinking about how all this was happening, then how did it make sense suddenly bringing him in in the middle?  They should either have run this entire episode w/o Diler, or had him handling things right from the start.

Also, unlike normally, Varun wasn't critical today.  Also, didn't like his new beard.  I think that in today's episode, Meghna might have been more effective

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I did try out yesterday's episode just to see how this new series is, and even though I liked the episode, I still miss our regular old episodes. This super stuff is just too much for me.

Though I must say the villain guy was pretty cool given the way he was hooking kids to video games.

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Today's episode - if Dr Sukumar could create a screen that would prevent the ACP from being sucked into the black hole, couldn't he have positioned it above Suraj, so that it would block both, while Ranveer turned it off and then Suraj could be arrested?

But this was way too bizarre - a guy being able to create black holes using just a remote.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I watched the Trisha episode where she changed humans into their star signs and it was quite interesting, but I'm sorry it's not what I want! I would rather it have been a normal episode instead.

.Vrish.

daenerysnow

Goldie

daenerysnow

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
this super stupid word used to precede the words cop and villain is laughable. are they deliberately trying to turn what was once a slightly serious show on crime/criminals into a b-grade serial of ridiculous stories;, I seriously find it unbelievable that adults watch this show.

and trps are high supposedly, who is the audience for a show like this, kids?! come on.

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top