Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Supercops v/s Supervillians Discussion Thread (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 41

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
So Kavi & Bulbul are now close to getting married, and the Sunday show showed the murabba monster - her friend - trying to kill her & Kavi?  Great, but they didn't show how Dhurti managed to pull that off.  By now, they've given up even trying sci-fi explanations for what they're doing.

The IPL is over, so why are they dragging it?  Are they waiting for the champions trophy to get over?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supercops v/s Supervillians Discussion Thread (Page 11)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

So Kavi & Bulbul are now close to getting married, and the Sunday show showed the murabba monster - her friend - trying to kill her & Kavi?  Great, but they didn't show how Dhurti managed to pull that off.  By now, they've given up even trying sci-fi explanations for what they're doing.

The IPL is over, so why are they dragging it?  Are they waiting for the champions trophy to get over?
Maybe this will end this week.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Actually 16 episodes means that it'll go until next week I think.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hmmm... Good episode! Especially the 1st 1hour was awesome!!
1st hour was a complete combination of LOVE, ANXIETY, FEAR, DUTY and of course FRIENDSHIP!!
Loved the episode!!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
So is this the end to the series? Can we finally go back to normal episodes from next week?

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I don't think so. After seeing the precap I guess another week left for this series... Maybe after this series Kavi - Bulbul wedding coming.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
They didn't slay the first godzilla yesterday (I don't agree w/ using the term 'rakshash' to describe them)?  I thought they could have gracefully closed it by having the evil godzilla kill Savita, and then her first 'son' drag him to the furnace out of revenge, and both get killed there.  B'cos Savita is still a danger - anyone she gives birth to will be a giant, so while killing her would be ethically wrong, having her killed off in the story would have been a good way to get around it.

Hope Kavi-Bulbul's wedding is the theme of next week's show.  I think this supernatural series was meant to cover not just IPL but Champions' Trophy as well. LOL

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Varun to be killed by Kavi next week????
I guess so...as in the precap Kavi shot Varun and Diler said "Jisske haath khoon se range hai vo mera officer nehi ho sakta". Then Kavi pointed gun on Mayank, Mayank on Kashish and Kashish on Kavi...
Looks like someone controlling them...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top