Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
DOUBLE POSTED Edited by --Zariyat-- - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya, actually Kavi is the one cop in this gang that I disdain - I just don't find him funny.  B/w Amir & Sarwar, I supported Kabir over Pankaj in Jyoti, but here, I prefer Shaurya (or anyone else) over Kavi anyday.

Next week - an octopus eats Anurag? 😲
MsPrez thumbnail
And Anurag talks to Diler and his team about it through phone from Octopus's stomach... lolz
Vr15h thumbnail
I dunno about now, but when I was in school, had I written stories like the ones they show on TV, I'd have gotten straight Fs.  Wonder how bad writing makes for good TV? 😕
MsPrez thumbnail
Shapath ki story jo likhta ya likhti hai vo ya to vo ek bohot bara GENIUS hai ya bohot bara PAGAL! lol
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Shreya, actually Kavi is the one cop in this gang that I disdain - I just don't find him funny.  B/w Amir & Sarwar, I supported Kabir over Pankaj in Jyoti, but here, I prefer Shaurya (or anyone else) over Kavi anyday.

I'm with you there. Kavi is not a cop. He acts like a tapori. He reminds me of Dhenchu from CID. ðŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
The octopus episode - one of the most inane episodes, even for this serial!!

The concept here - a Giant Pacific Octopus finds itself of all places, near India, and sucks out all the blood of the daughter of an oceanographist.  To save her, he takes some of that octopus' cells and recreates her life.  But now she is a bloodthirsty woman who takes the form of the octopus and sucks the blood of random people.

End result - they show the octopus in all bizarre places - near the playground in a home, in someone's bathtub...  And how does it find itself anywhere in Mumbai, you might ask?  Well, it moves through the city drainage and strikes just about anybody.  It has 3 hearts, all of which have to be simultaneously destroyed.

Normally, I wouldn't put spoilers here, but this one ain't worth preserving, it's so inane.  Diler takes a bottle of liquid nitrogen and opens it while inside the octopus, freezing it, and himself.  In addition to stupid twists of where animals live, the CVs would like us to believe that one can have a bottle of liquid nitrogen in a normal medicine bottle - not even a thermos is required, which would have made it more believable.  Also, if Diler was in the octopus and everything instantly froze as a result of the release, how could he have possibly come out?

Tomorrow's episode - the aliens who get their power by sucking electricity off the grid.  Didn't we go thru that already w/ Sahil, when this serial took this turn post Inspector Teje?
Vr15h thumbnail
Today's episode - the villains are made up of Silicon, and draw power from the same sources that power electronic devices - any electrical source, solar energy & so on.  So how are they to be neutralized?

The solution suggested was sodium.  But that's an element that's hardly stable, and would oxidize in no time.  A better idea would have been Hydrofluoric acid, which is used in etching processes in semiconductors.

Next week - the age reducing virus, and Abha and Anurag are reduced to kids 😆  Just wondering - who wants to get them back as adults? Although reducing Diler & Kashish would have been more fun 😈
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Next week - the age reducing virus, and Abha and Anurag are reduced to kids 😆  Just wondering - who wants to get them back as adults? Although reducing Diler & Kashish would have been more fun 😈

That reminds me of an old book I once read..."The Thief Lord". ðŸ˜†
MsPrez thumbnail
Did you watch the nomination special episode for LOSA??