And what's going on between Abha-Anurag?Edited by Tarza - 10 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
WRONG POSTEdited by Tarza - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

Mayank developed this instant crush on her, and then Roshni saw how he cared for her and liked him back and then she gave him her number... which I think is kind of a pointless love story if she isn't coming back... hopefully they bring her back...

Mayank had THE cutest smile while he thought about or even looked at Roshni!😊

Aww that is so sweet...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today's show - they made it a bit like ET, except that the alien was a malevolent alien.  Anyway, at least it wasn't as supernatural, even though ETs are as much 'out of this world' in more ways than one.

But I agree w/ the above - why not bring back Roshni for Mayank?  Also, for Varun, why not bring back last week's girl Meghna and make her a backup to, and romantic interest for, Varun?  It would make more sense than the current track of supernatural events.
Minionite thumbnail
I say why not end this supernatural thing all together. I'm at a point where I don't feel like coming back to Shapath at all anymore. Not even when this supernatural thing ends because it has been a full month and some since I watched the last episode.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Today's show - they made it a bit like ET, except that the alien was a malevolent alien.  Anyway, at least it wasn't as supernatural, even though ETs are as much 'out of this world' in more ways than one.

But I agree w/ the above - why not bring back Roshni for Mayank?  Also, for Varun, why not bring back last week's girl Meghna and make her a backup to, and romantic interest for, Varun?  It would make more sense than the current track of supernatural events.

I didn't watch the episode so can't say anything about it.
Roshni will be back for sure! Baljit Singh tweeted.     When i asked him about Mayank-Roshni, he said Vibhuti Sharma aka Roshni will be back. And the love-thread of them will be continued...lots of emotions and drama are to come.
Vr15h thumbnail
Man & plant?  Really funny.  Looks like that scientists should have stuck to his roots... er, never mind 😆
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Barun is the only super hero of show now..looks like Rohit has some magical effect over cv's and viewers 
Shabnam94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Man & plant?  Really funny.  Looks like that scientists should have stuck to his roots... er, never mind 😆

hey can plz tell me wu of 2day epi..?
Vr15h thumbnail
To sum it up, there were murders happening of people, and it was traced to a scientist who was working on a life form that was a cross between human & plant.  His research earned him the reputation of being called a Frankenstein, and also, his financial backer got tired of the lack of results he was showing.  At the same time he was doing his lab work, he was also privately experimenting on himself.  All the murders would happen from him taking a tree form and strangling his victims w/ his creepers, and that life form required blood for nourishment, and would suck all the blood out of the victims' bodies.

Ultimately, he was hunted down and before he permanently became a tree, he was shot w/ the tranquilizers w/ antidotes, and then taken into custody.