Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
that's why i am fan of rohit
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The end of that episode - trapping the guy in an airtight container: how long do they expect him to survive?  He'd suffocate to death if they just left him like that.

Also, I didn't get the moral.  Assuming that the bank got returned their money, would the parents be entitled to the 3 crores that their son swindled from the businessman who he didn't deliver the secret formula to?  On the basis that he wouldn't dare lodge a complaint since he himself was guilty of wrongdoing?  Like the whole serial at the moment, that's a really bizarre plot!!!
Minionite thumbnail
I'm just annoyed at this. They've made this into a comedy show and even that is a really bad one!
Minionite thumbnail
Whoever watches the episode do tell me which episode Vaishnavi Dhanraj comes in...

Vaishnavi Dhanraj in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath
so X-MEN has left hollywood and joined here EH ? storm, electric man..WTH ! what a trash this show has become ! will not watch it anymore. 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like Mr Elasticman Rohit Purohit will get an extended stay here.  In today's episode, he resurfaced - w/ his same powers, but this time, the ACP has cut a deal w/ him where he works for him and does an honest living.  Here he sucked up all the wind so that the acrobat/gymnast who uses the wind to fly got all the wind out of her sails. 🤔

Actually, after seeing the more ridiculous plots, the one about the ACP being a mind-reader - a talent he still uses - looks pretty tame in comparison.
Minionite thumbnail
What? He's back?!! Oh man what are they doing?!!
Shabnam94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Whoever watches the episode do tell me which episode Vaishnavi Dhanraj comes in...

Vaishnavi Dhanraj in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

haha that was a funny episode..ever..
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually it was a funny episode!

Shabnam94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarza

Actually it was a funny episode!

too  much funny