Debate Mansion

Anal Sex. Yes or No? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

ikeelyou

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anal Sex. Yes or No? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StopDropNTroll

Umm. NO. The traditional route is pretty easy. For the first time all you need is some good lube and determination and you're good to go. 

@bold, I would guess that's what you need for sodomy too Tongue 
And of course protection for safety.
You don't need a good lube for traditional ... just good foreplay. Tongue
Sex talk early in the morning LOL

But seriously, I read somewhere sex gets better once you do it a lot of times with the same partner. But you are right.. I guess "better" is subjective and some might get it right the first time itself! Tongue

Anyways, thanks for the post .. would love to talk more, but drowning in work again and I have to disappear for a while! Cry

Btw, love the pug in your dp! This pug's got attitude, well, most of them do! Cool 

Edited by boreddamsel - 24 April 2013 at 6:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455

ikeelyou

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

How long would it take  before we have a topic on the joys of foreign objects inserted into every orifice of the body that may be available Geek

Snce you dudes and dudettes are an experienced lot could any of you anwer a querry I have? Wouldn't all this anal penetration have the same effect as an enema? That would be quite messy I should think even for the most amorous Confused ewww Dead
Different boats, different floats?

Edited by zorrro - 24 April 2013 at 11:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_VeilFreshDaisyHawaaPot

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

But seriously, I read somewhere sex gets better once you do it a lot of times with the same partner. But you are right.. I guess "better" is subjective and some might get it right the first time itself! Tongue

Anyways, thanks for the post .. would love to talk more, but drowning in work again and I have to disappear for a while! Cry

Btw, love the pug in your dp! This pug's got attitude, well, most of them do! Cool 

@ Bold: It's true... the repeated oxytocin release (a happy little hormone in your brain) with each orgasm with that person forms a bond and the pleasure center fires quicker the next time you're in that situation with that same person. It's to help with bonding or something...
As an aside, oxytocin is also responsible for bonding with your children... so when you're breastfeeding your infant, oxytocin is getting released, just like when you're having an orgasm! Mother nature got it all figured out yo! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455boreddamsel

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

How long would it take  before we have a topic on the joys of foreign objects inserted into every orifice of the body that may be available Geek

I have a few orifice topic suggestions

-          Picking noses

-          Cleaning ears

-          Contacts vs glasses

-          How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop (what did you think you perverts?)

-          Tampons vs sanitary napkins

-          The importance of colonoscopy in cancer treatment

-          How to prevent UTIs.

-          Best exfoliation method to clear the pores

Did I miss any potential orifices? LOL

Snce you dudes and dudettes are an experienced lot could any of you anwer a querry I have? Wouldn't all this anal penetration have the same effect as an enema? That would be quite messy I should think even for the most amorous Confused ewww Dead

A lot of men enjoy giving anal, because it feels tighter and the sensation is heightened. That point is moot for women giving anal as they would need to use a toy or something.

In receiving, the best male orgasm is said to be prostate orgasm. Most men get really into it once they try it, on that account. Women don't have a prostate, so typically women don't enjoy it much. There is supposedly an anal g spot for women, which if hit can be quite enjoyable.

The biggest risk in this is that the area is so unhygienic that you have to be extra careful to prevent STD and other infections. Actually, an enema or something to clean and flush the system is recommended before, but too tedious or cumbersome to follow. But one should always wash up & disinfect before and after. And anything inserted to the anus, must not be inserted elsewhere. It is a must that you change the condom/toy before going elsewhere.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ikeelyouzorrro-victoRiya--Aarya-moomin4455boreddamsel|Persephone|FreshDaisy

Mishe

Groupbie

Mishe

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StopDropNTroll

While men like to be in control, women like being controlled. That's the way of nature.

Pshh that's not true at all, that's just an ol' skool stereotype. In fact, every single girl I know which is quite a lot, hate being controlled but rather want to be in control themselves. "Way of nature" ahah orite mate. Does that mean I'm a man for wanting to be in control? Yeah buddy, don't think nature has anything to do with it.

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I have a few orifice topic suggestions

-          Picking noses

-          Cleaning ears

-          Contacts vs glasses

-          How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop (what did you think you perverts?)

-          Tampons vs sanitary napkins

-          The importance of colonoscopy in cancer treatment

-          How to prevent UTIs.

-          Best exfoliation method to clear the pores

Did I miss any potential orifices? LOL

I dont think so LOL In fact you covered more pores than I had been aware of LOL

A lot of men enjoy giving anal, because it feels tighter and the sensation is heightened. That point is moot for women giving anal as they would need to use a toy or something.

In receiving, the best male orgasm is said to be prostate orgasm. Most men get really into it once they try it, on that account. Women don't have a prostate, so typically women don't enjoy it much. There is supposedly an anal g spot for women, which if hit can be quite enjoyable.

The biggest risk in this is that the area is so unhygienic that you have to be extra careful to prevent STD and other infections. Actually, an enema or something to clean and flush the system is recommended before, but too tedious or cumbersome to follow. But one should always wash up & disinfect before and after. And anything inserted to the anus, must not be inserted elsewhere. It is a must that you change the condom/toy before going elsewhere.  

It does not answer my querry in bold Ouch  but I came to know that all orifices are laden with infectious materials Dead so all of them are equally bad and any hygiene loving person should not venture anywhere close to any of them. There ought to be some cleaner method instead Shocked Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.