Page 5 of 10

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StopDropNTroll

@Bold: Hug

I know. The butt hole might not be as receptive as the cooch but we all have to admit it's a part of the body that's totally unexposed to any kinds of activity except perhaps the fecal discharge...
Anal sex is way more orgasmic btw. Just saying. LOL

@ bold: you're forgetting the wonderous joys of colonoscopies LOL
@ red: TMI dude! Thumbs Down 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anal Sex. Yes or No? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ikeelyou

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Most women are very submissive. One of the topmost female sexual fantasies is a scenario in which the chick is getting raped.  Brutally. 
Women enjoy pain and so do passive homosexual people. There's a reason why "Fifty Shades of Grey" is so much more popular with women than with men. BDSM, Kinky, golden shower, Anal sex. All of these are highly dominating acts. And we all know women love power and power comes with powerful men.

I don't think any woman would enjoy pain .. unless well she is a sadomasochist herself!   
Even the ones with the rape fantasies I am pretty sure like the power, but not the pain... and the pain itself might be a turnoff! 

Women do love powerful men .. but not because they have the power to rape .. but because they can do the heavy chores around the house.. shovel snow, cut trees, reach the top shelf and get the good china down! LOL Women love men who are emotionally stronger too .. ones who can make up their mind for them.. which dress to wear for the party, what curtains to buy for the house. Tongue If you meant power that comes with money, then that's only 'coz they can buy as many designer red bottoms as they want without money running out! 

The reason why "50 shades" is popular is still a debate among women LOL I doubt any woman in her right mind would marry Christian Grey .. but I can see a majority of women getting into a relationship in order to "change" a troubled man! Unfortunately what women don't realize most of the time is that in real life men don't change.. and definitely no one changes the way Christian did in the books. In real life you will be beaten black and blue all your life if you choose to be with someone like him, and most of the time, he will do it against your wishes! 

Women are attracted to the "bad boys", but only because there is the hope that they might be able to make them good .. not because they want to be submissive. It's just sad the number of women out there who think they don't have a life without a man, and would do anything to keep their men happy .. I always thought it was because they were weak (and more tolerant), not because they enjoyed it. 

Edited by boreddamsel - 23 April 2013 at 5:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishe

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Anal sex is way more orgasmic btw. Just saying. LOL

Not for women. For women CL is the best.

ikeelyou

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Warning:

While debate mansion gives  liberty to discuss various topics and allows more mature and explicit discussions, it still falls within the ambit if IF. Sexually explicit words, and profanity are not allowed here.

Please keep that in mind while discussion.
Topic Maker: Please stop attacking anyone who does not agree with you or your topic. Consider this as your first warning.
DM DT.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisyHawaaPot

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Actually I was watching the second episode of "Girls" and she is breaking up with her boyfriend cause he respects her too much. He's too comforting when it comes to sex. 
Well.. then good for both of them! Isn't it better she broke up because their sexual preferences differ or would you have rather wanted them to be in a relationship where both of them weren't happy? 

Both men and women like rough sex. While men like to be in control, women like being controlled. That's the way of nature. Similarly in homosexual relationships there are two kinds of partners, active and passive.
You can never generalize relationships that way. I am sure there are girls who like being in control and men who like being controlled. In fact I think its better if the couple keep switching roles .. let one be in control one time and the other the next time.. Won't it get boring if you try the same old routine every time? 

One more thing I came across the internet was that in the early period anal sex is pretty tormenting but eventually it starts pleasing you. 
I am pretty sure you can say the same thing about anything new, in fact even the traditional way of having sex. It takes getting used to or learning to do it right, 'coz with time, you get to know your partner well. 

Brutal, BDSM etc are hence some of the top po*n categories searches.

Of course..! But there is a big difference between fiction and real because you see the power and don't experience the pain. The power might be what turns you on, but in real life you can feel the pain. The men and women who like it rough I guess adapt what they watch or read to suit their needs and give them more pleasure and less pain .. 

Anyways not even sure where this discussion is going. I doubt anyone can predict what they enjoy till they try it out with regards to sex. Wish schools would have a really good sex-ed that explains what is good and what isn't .. 'coz its easy to learn something wrong and get hurt or hurt others.. given po*n and erotica is so fake! Tongue 

Edited by boreddamsel - 23 April 2013 at 10:52am

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
^^

Not just schools, but parents need to step up and have talks with their kids too. Especially, desi parents need to stop acting so coy and equip their children to make the right choices. Kids these days get exposed to sex and sex related issues at a very young age. Many will experiment well before previous generations even dared to think about sex. So it is even more important that parents talk to them and give them guidance about relationships, respecting each other, distinguishing between fantasy and reality, communicating, learning to say no and respecting the other persons no.Sex Ed is one thing, but the foundation of healthy perspectives on sex starts at home I think. And almost all sex related issues in the subcontinent are because we still treat sex as a taboo and no one gets any guidance.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateboreddamsel|Persephone|LadyDabanggFreshDaisySummer3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.