Debate Mansion

Anal Sex. Yes or No? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

ikeelyou

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anal Sex. Yes or No? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mishe

Groupbie

Mishe

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Eff no.

ikeelyou

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
If there is mutual consent, and the couple use condoms and lubrication, then yes. 
The latter only because its easier for STDs to spread through anal sex. 

Btw, here's a fun fact .. Tongue Did you know that anal sex was practised first by heterosexuals back in the day, so that women could have pre-marital affairs and yet stay virgins for their future husbands .. go girls! LOL LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455FreshDaisySummer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

If there is mutual consent, and the couple use condoms and lubrication, then yes. 
The latter only because its easier for STDs to spread through anal sex. 

Btw, here's a fun fact .. Tongue Did you know that anal sex was practised first by heterosexuals back in the day, so that women could have pre-marital affairs and yet stay virgins for their future husbands .. go girls! LOL LOL 

Ha Ha , pretty clever LOL
Anyway the former Malaysian Deputy PM Anwar Ibrahim was charged and jailed and beaten for sodomy.
Some claim it was all political rivalry and he was framed ???????

The father of youth who said he was raped by Malaysian opposition leader says Najib's office was responsible writes Asia Sentinel.

The father of the youth who accused Malaysian Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim of sodomy in 2008 apologized to Anwar at a press conference Friday and said the plot to have Anwar arrested was cooked up in the office of Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak.

Azlan Mohd Lazim, 60, accompanied by an official from Anwar's Pakatan Rakyat coalition, said his son, Mohamad Saiful Bukhari Azlan, had been used by what he said was "irresponsible quarters" and that statements that both he and his son gave to the press during and after the trial were written by his lawyer and a special officer in Najib's office. The two were identified as attorney Zamri Idrus, and the special officer, Khairil Annas Jusoh.

Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim. Pic: AP.

Anwar was acquitted of the sodomy charge in a Kuala Lumpur high court in January 2012 although government prosecutors are appealing the case, which has been dubbed Sodomy II. The appeal is to be heard on July 22. Anwar, in 1999 a prospective heir apparent to then-Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, was originally convicted in Sodomy I after he fell out with Mahathir and served six years in prison in a case that was universally viewed as cooked up to ruin his political career.

"Anwar is innocent and a victim of this slanderů as such I apologize to Anwar and his family," Azlan said in a printed statement. "He and his family have suffered a lot as a result of this slander?I deeply regret all the slander hurled against Anwar, which involved my son Saiful Bukhairi."

Everything, he said, "was planned in great detail by a special officer in the PM's Department. Even the script I read during the press conference after Anwar's sodomy acquittal last year was prepared by this officer."

His son, he said, "himself has never explained the sodomy incident and the accusation to me. I was never called as a witness in the case. I was never called by any party to offer my statement as the father from the start to the end of the trial."

Continue reading at Asia Sentinel

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Wow! Only you would think to start such a debate Sharon!
Honestly, I am of the view of live and let live... so if someone prefers it, then great! If someone is hesitant to try it or even talk about it, then that is fine with me too! Who am I to judge?! I would just hope that everyone protects themselves and their partners! STDs are not fun things and a lot of them stay with you for life, like a gift that just keeps giving ROFL (know from shadowing a PCP at a college campus and having seen some pretty nasty cases)...
About the more intense orgasm thing, I wouldn't know, since I am not a dude. But I would assume it is true since the prostate has more nerve endings and in a more concentrated region Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ikeelyou

ikeelyou

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

ikeelyou

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.