blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
every show needs to be treated equal.
we request justice for QH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheWhitePele_sohu_ksgian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favouritism. Chk pg10! (Page 6)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

butterfly15..

Goldie

butterfly15..

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Even I'm a part of the Madhubala forum and I'll happily agree that there's almost an article every week on it no matter how pointless it is.

But I don't know if that's because they have anything against Qubool Hai. My the article writer just likes and watches Madhubala and Punar Vivah?

*I meant maybe not my lol.LOL

Edited by butterfly15.. - 20 April 2013 at 5:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheWhitePele_-Racha--Shayari-

..vidhi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..vidhi..

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly15..

Even I'm a part of the Madhubala forum and I'll happily agree that there's almost an article every week on it no matter how pointless it is.

But I don't know if that's because they have anything against Qubool Hai. My the article writer just likes and watches Madhubala and Punar Vivah?

thnx for agreeing that madhubala gets more article...nd we have nothing against that fact...

but it is still unfair that qh gets very less articles...why the writers don't watch qh only...even chhanchhan got more article than us!!!!

it's their job to give articles nd it should not depend on what they watch!!!!

no offence meant...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheWhitePele_

prettyji

IF-Dazzler

prettyji

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i 100% agree

_TheWhitePele_..vidhi..

niks23

Goldie

niks23

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
seriously some times i doubt on their credebility too whether they count all the pts correctly or not both in KaBhi & forum ranking

_TheWhitePele_..vidhi..

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i agree totally!! :) hope the IF team changes something about it!! :)

_TheWhitePele_..vidhi..

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
A very much needed post indeed.
Thanks a lot for it.
IF can't stop QH's popularity.
It's growing every single day.
I pity upon it to ignore such a wonderful show and not let to increase the activity of the forum itself.
A biased IF is not acceptable to all QH and KABHI fans.

_TheWhitePele_..vidhi..

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely. I posted on IF ADMIN-ITS ENOUGH NOW-THIS IS CROSSING THE LIMIT this just now.. 

I just want to say.. IF favoritism is quite evident and I hate saying this as DT.. but I will stand by it because i know its true. Its been this way since the idea of CM ratings first started.. i remember from MJHT days.. 

Im not trying to undermine any other shows or celebs because i also like some popular shows and celebs! MB is also a show i love at the moment .. and i love Dhrashti! She is one of my fav actresses at the moment. PV is also a great show that i watch and like.. but 

what about shows like Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke? THey dont get enough buzz, and that show is number 1 on zee .. somtimes number 2 when QH has good days lol.. but either way its one of the top shows on Indian Telly itself.. 

point is that so many shows RULING on TRP charts SHOULD be given BUZZ but they arent because they arent as popular here on IF because maybe they dont have a SUPER popular actor/actress in them... 

that isnt just. 

Im not saying this as just a QH fan because ive been noticing this since beginning.. but im standing up for all shows being sidelinedd that have interestng story's and twists going on but nothing covered here. 

I vote for elminating BUZZ on article/videos on CM rating and IF ranks COMPLETELY 

OR 

TB and video to cover ALL SHOWS equally when theres a major twist in the tales. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheWhitePele_niks23..vidhi..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.