Favouritism. Chk pg10! (Page 4)

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose0123

Originally posted by Do_i_know_u

India forums doesn't hate QH. It just despises KSG and anyone or anything related to him. That's why you won't get any news on QH or another show linked to him. You won't get anything related to any celebrations he might be involved in either. Like his birthday or anniversary. No wait, we did get that piece of shit, recycled video on his birthday.ROFL

PS. "India Forums" is the chap who runs this website. Just take a look at the last post of KSGs wedding thread last year, you'll see what "India Forums" is all about.
Can you provide me a link to it?
Intriguing.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2890995&TPN=553

I think this link should work, not sure.

Oh yeah, and check out the date of the last post as well.

Whoa...It was closed on the same day!!!! How cruel is that? But I have seen global threads crossing 1000 pages as well. So, it wasn't even made a global thread?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheWhitePele_..vidhi..

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

India forums doesn't hate QH. It just despises KSG and anyone or anything related to him. That's why you won't get any news on QH or another show linked to him. You won't get anything related to any celebrations he might be involved in either. Like his birthday or anniversary. No wait, we did get that piece of shit, recycled video on his birthday.ROFL

PS. "India Forums" is the chap who runs this website. Just take a look at the last post of KSGs wedding thread last year, you'll see what "India Forums" is all about.

wow!!!
I wasn't at IF that time nd just saw the thread!!!
@TM-please if u can add this link to ur post nd of the birthday thread if u get as a reminder how popular ksg is...they seemed to have forgotten this!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheWhitePele_

supriya.ipkknd IF-Rockerz
supriya.ipkknd
supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I agree! wanted someone to make this post! 

_TheWhitePele_

suds. IF-Dazzler
suds.
suds.

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
HOLY!!!

That chhanchhan show has more than QH, and it's been on for two weeks?

Shit.

_TheWhitePele_

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Agree with you ! I am surprised even after the rest of the media covering the recent airport twist not even one article on that on IF ! That's just weird !

_TheWhitePele_

_TheWhitePele_ Senior Member
_TheWhitePele_
_TheWhitePele_

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Do_i_know_u

Can you provide me a link to it?
Intriguing.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2890995&TPN=553

I think this link should work, not sure.

Oh yeah, and check out the date of the last post as well.

Thanks for the link. It worked!
This just proves it all again. Gurmeet b'day threads can go on for 2000+ pages but you cant have KSG's freaking wedding thread go on!

niks23

_TheWhitePele_
_TheWhitePele_

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Irresistible.

HOLY!!!

That chhanchhan show has more than QH, and it's been on for two weeks?

Shit.
It has more 'relevant' articles than QH.. We have more articles if we start counting the TRP GRP ones as we have been on air more.
_TheWhitePele_
_TheWhitePele_

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

wow!!!
I wasn't at IF that time nd just saw the thread!!!
@TM-please if u can add this link to ur post nd of the birthday thread if u get as a reminder how popular ksg is...they seemed to have forgotten this!!!!
Sure. Will do it tomorrow though. On my mobile right now.

..vidhi..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index