Suggestions / Comments

Favouritism. Chk pg10! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i so agree with you... we need to protest against this ... this is height of biasedness 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheWhitePele_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favouritism. Chk pg10! (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose0123

Groupbie

rose0123

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
India forums doesn't hate QH. It just despises KSG and anyone or anything related to him. That's why you won't get any news on QH or another show linked to him. You won't get anything related to any celebrations he might be involved in either. Like his birthday or anniversary. No wait, we did get that piece of shit, recycled video on his birthday. ROFL

PS. "India Forums" is the chap who runs this website. Just take a look at the last post of KSGs wedding thread last year, you'll see what "India Forums" is all about.

_TheWhitePele_

viya.mallik4eva

IF-Sizzlerz

viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for doing this
Its high time IF does something about this!!
Agree on everything written!!!!!

_TheWhitePele_

_TheWhitePele_

_TheWhitePele_

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose0123

India forums doesn't hate QH. It just despises KSG and anyone or anything related to him. That's why you won't get any news on QH or another show linked to him. You won't get anything related to any celebrations he might be involved in either. Like his birthday or anniversary. No wait, we did get that piece of shit, recycled video on his birthday.ROFL

PS. "India Forums" is the chap who runs this website. Just take a look at the last post of KSGs wedding thread last year, you'll see what "India Forums" is all about.
Can you provide me a link to it?
Intriguing.

chocolate15

IF-Dazzler

chocolate15

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
totally agree with you
kwl post

_TheWhitePele_

rose0123

Groupbie

rose0123

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Do_i_know_u

Originally posted by rose0123

India forums doesn't hate QH. It just despises KSG and anyone or anything related to him. That's why you won't get any news on QH or another show linked to him. You won't get anything related to any celebrations he might be involved in either. Like his birthday or anniversary. No wait, we did get that piece of shit, recycled video on his birthday.ROFL

Can you provide me a link to it?
Intriguing.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2890995&TPN=553

I think this link should work, not sure.

Oh yeah, and check out the date of the last post as well.

Edited by rose0123 - 19 April 2013 at 9:56am

_TheWhitePele_

bhavnahm

Goldie

bhavnahm

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Kudos for making this post. I am not a kind of much bothered about ranking and all, i comment on actors profiles as I like them but yeah, when I see so many fans really trying hard and wishing to see their favorite show and actors on time, I really get pissed off and surprised at the extent of partiality shown by IF, that is what made me to comment here. 
I understand there are some people on IF who have some personal problem with Karan but this is a public forum and your personal things shouldn't reflect here. Grow up IF and open your eyes, try to be true to your job and not to play favoritism in a supposed to be neutral public forum.   

_TheWhitePele_

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
GOOD POST AGREE WITH U

_TheWhitePele_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.