_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
DISCLAIMER: I've included other popular shows only for comparison. I DO NOT intend, in any way, to bash them. Peace.

Biased.
Partial.
Unfair.
Exactly what IF is towards Qubool Hai.
No, i am not some crazy phanka who has lost it.
I say this because it is a FACT.

** No. of TB articles by IF on various shows-

[from 29th October 2012 onwards]

1. Madhubala : 59
2. Punar Vivah : 50
3. Chanchan : 19      

[the show has only been on for like 2 weeks. Staggering]
4. Qubool Hai : 17        [happens to be #1 show on India's #2 GEC channel!]

I wont be offended if the little Sherlock inside you is not able to digest this. Feel free to check them up.

** Some interesting points--

.QH got square root of f**k all articles for--
AsYa's first hug, the 'Gudia Factory Raaz', Bol Halke Halke rain dance, Nisha Nagpal's entry and exit, Dilshaad getting shot, Amarapali's entry, Rakesh Bedi's entry -- just some of the top off my head. The actual list would get embarrassing.

.KSG's b'day & Kajen's First Wedding Anniversary went by and no where was it mentioned on IF. They were busy sucking 'mangoes' I guess.

.A few days back, we were graced by an IF TB Article on QH. You ppl managed to scrounge your Archives pretty well since the news was soo old. That wasnt that though. Asad and Zoya were mentioned BUT Kabhi were not taggged! Bravo! In no mood right now to go on about how Gurmeet and others are pointlessly tagged in every second IF article.

.Just yesterday, someone while giving IF an interview said that QH was one of his fav shows (with others ofcourse). All those 'other' shows were tagged except... Yup! excellent guess! QH!

.We only got MOTW&GOTW after several forum members made posts about it. Our Mods were on exam-break which stretched for 6 months and still continues.

That brings us to my point.

Dear IF,

Nope. I dont want you guys to give us an article every week. To put KaBhi&QH on top of your rankings. What I DEMAND however, is EQUALITY. For all shows to be given the same treatement. We bust are ass, every week, liking and commenting on every post only to see our 'rivals' get 2 articles each week to help them maintain their respective positions.

We've have brought this issue up many times only to given(rarely i might add) half-baked lame-ass responses like 'like IF doesnt have enough manpower to publish article'. As it can clearly be observed above, IF has enough man power to give more than enough articles on shows to whom they want to.

I have no intentions to make a similar post after a month, so hopefully this issue is looked upon and dealt with.

Frankly, if its just about IF having its personal favs who they want to excel in their rankings and an authority figure can accept that I'd be completely satisfied with it. Both parties can move on for good then.

Regards,
A frustrated QH fan.

PS: Ridiculously long post. Thank you for your time.

-------------------------------------------

A Reminder of KaBhi's and QH's popularity:

**750 likes 115 pages 31k views on a SPOILER.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3542029
May well be an IF record. Not sure.

**QH's official FB page has more than 200k likes with an average of 1k likes per day!

**KSG's wedding thread crossed over 550 pages well before the day ended. We will never know what the actual number would be since it was unfairly closed. Ofcourse Gurmeet b'day threads can go on for 2000k pages w/out any interception.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2890995?pn=553

**Surbhi's official FB has close to 20k likes. This is impressive considering the fact that QH is her debut show.

All of this is to remind IF that QH isnt some show on Sahara One and that KaBhi arent 'nobodies' whom they can continue to neglect.

And am yet to get a response on this!

Edited by Do_i_know_u - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i totally agree with everything you said.

at least i'm expecting a ARTICLE for AsYa engagement and Asad's proposal to Zoya at airport.

anyway i'm too frustrated to say anything.

i don even know if this ll be seen by any concerned team of higher DT

I agree with you in this !!!

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok we had 650+ within 24hrs "likes" on forums post. lets see how many followers point we get this week. this ll clear all the biasness
_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

i totally agree with everything you said.

at least i'm expecting a ARTICLE for AsYa engagement and Asad's proposal to Zoya at airport.

anyway i'm too frustrated to say anything.

i don even know if this ll be seen by any concerned team of higher DT

Hopefully someone sees it.
Such partial behaviour by *ahem* *ahem* 'India's #1 entertainment portal' is a joke.
Appreciate your support on the issue.
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i totally agree with you...

IF has been biased to QH nd KSG from  such a long time...

And i was totally pissed off to see that mangoe article...here kajen(one of the most loved couple) 

celebrated their FIRST anniversery nd they didn't get a single article!!!!

as yaari has pointed out we have got 650 likes, 800+ comments nd 30000+ views on a SPOILER...this shows how much QH is loved by all!!!!

its a really important point in qh nd i hope we will get atleast one TB article on it.

nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with you..!! 👏
I-F is biased towards KSG and QH from starting..!!
and now it's getting too much..we get soo many articles but they don't post it..! 😡
this is soo not fair IF..!!  😡
u goottta work on this...and if u cant get us articles..den even others should not get them..!
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with u dear 
qh posts are  very  less

Really appreciate ur analysis  hope ur hard work bring some change in them
Edited by helen_of_troy - 11 years ago
Senoritaaa thumbnail
totally agree with u...
Iam shocked after seeing that TB article numbers
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely! IF needs to stop being so biased. Hate this treatment. People need to understand that the number of fans of QH are numerous. They have to fulfill our wishes.