•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys.i hv mostly bin very silent here.until nw i just read n logd out.d reason i hv bin 4cd to xpress myself is d stupidly conceived script that we r being 4cd to digest.sum guys hv comented here that those who r bashin cvs or disliking d current trak r either outsiders or nt so loyal to sg.bt i wd like to say that its untrue.only those who r loyal n honestly i mean xtremely loyal n hs nt skipd any epi shown so far 4m 19th march 2012 can react this way coz they r hurt n upset.n dnt mind those who started d show 4m late aug n sept 2012(wen rc ws introduced) cd only like rc instead of yuvi.infact d da he ws shown i hd realized that nw he wd lead us-yuvreen fans,(apologys to rc fans dnt mind plz) to complications.fr hd he nt cum alisha ira jolly n d other 2 snobs(lady snob guy snob) wd hv nt folowd us.as it is in this show hw old is suvi?max 21?yuvi is her senior so +1.means 22.bt hw old is rc?a teacher n an established designer hs 2 b min 28?rite?if so wats d age diff b/w rc n suvi?7 yrs min?acordin 2 me 1st of al a teacher is like a father fig so gtin involved romanticaly is realy a no no bsides if ur partner is more than 5yrs older 2u thr cant b any equal relationship.here rc is 7yrs older to suvi datin him means dating a dinosaur.they may hv cordial fatherly relationship bt nevr a same level free frank frndship based relationship like yuvreen.
             as fr suvi,ok every shows depict that d female lead is nevr wrong alwaz humble n obedient.bt we hv a deviation here.suvi is diff.she made a mistake(avoidin yuvi n bein rude 2 him).bt so wat?she is like us?we make wrong decisions wen we r angry.so i cnt hate suvi.i hope that she realize her folly sun n yuvi does d ruth na manana.bt wat i hate here is d way cvs r scriptin it.i mean they cd hv shown zoro annie trak yuvis fam n harnavi dad or brought bak annes so that we cd atleast gt 2 know y he ws seekin revenge 4m princy or if princy is related 2 yuvi etc instead wat we gt?rc rc rc rc n ira snob1 snob2 n that liar devil evil witch alisha.i wish i cd bang d cvs heads 4 1c.coz i dnt wan suvi 2 bcum anothr bella hoping b/w jacob(rc) n edward(yuvi).i dnt fel many of us liked bella wen she kisd jacob tho she suposedly loved eddy.so confused or nt confused i dnt care suvi sd nt bcum bella thats it.n i cnt bear rc anymore(sory rc fans.it wsnt just d script bt also yuvreen that we startd cin d show n rc is nw realy a kabab me haddi who brought us more haddis like alisha n othr unbearable chars).
Well age doesn't matter in love.. And 7 years is hardly anything.. Look at saif and kareena or sachin tendulkar and his wife, his wife being 10yrs elder to him I guess.. And from my personal experience as well, 7 yrs is sooo less.. Its perfectly normal..

I like rc more coz I haven't seen previous sg episodes before rc's entry.. And even if I would have, I like rc's personality more and his chemistry more with suvreen..
for me it's less about the age difference, which is actually 8 or 9 yrs. though I don't really like a gap of that many yrs myself. but anyway, the age difference doesn't matter, to each their own. its the teacher-student relationship which is wrong. I don't even understand how a teacher can think of a student in that way, it's creepy, its sick. and even if now he's not her teacher anymore, he's her boss now, its not like you can completely erase the fact that he was previously her teacher. I don't know about others, but this is something I can't digest ever. a teacher is a teacher, even if you graduate, sure you can be friends or whatever, but falling in love..i find it odd, and yes still inappropriate.
besides yuvraaj and suvreen have something much more together. their not merely friends, they have that connection which is love. I like how they gel, how they are best friends, how their different yet get along so well. you said it well, they are frank, open and have a special friendship. their comfort level is on another level! and agreed the cv's of this show are being realistic with this track, and the way they are portraying suvreen as a normal person who makes mistakes, is emotional, and impulsive. shes not this all mighty protagonist who is perfect and never messes up. shes a normal young adult.
Yeah agree with you Simran you said all the points.. in my personal opinion age matters to me a lot... the CVs of the show in season 2 are showing a lot of different things although I prefer season 1 but season 2 will also be good as the epi go on... eagarly waiting for Yuvi entry in Mumbai and more Yuvreen scenes
I agree wid simran di coz she mentioned all points that came into my mind after reading the topic.I do also think age dosen't matter but student-teacher relationship does.RC is a teacher n we cannot afford him with Suvi n talking about loyalty well we did say dat we shud give CVs a chance.I really understand that u all are getting bored but still u shud look wat is the real aim of the show.Yuvreen are the best element of the show and without them I undrstand the show is too boring to watch because I am also a great yuvreen fan n also I watched al the epis ri8 from 19 march 2012 till today.Being a long watcher we shud undrstand wat the shows' concept is n if you look in todays' track along with the concept then see the CVs are trying to balance everything.So we must give some tym for our favourite show.Thats my point of iew.No offence to anyone. 
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Yeah agree with you Simran you said all the points.. in my personal opinion age matters to me a lot... the CVs of the show in season 2 are showing a lot of different things although I prefer season 1 but season 2 will also be good as the epi go on... eagarly waiting for Yuvi entry in Mumbai and more Yuvreen scenes
thanks Anam. & I feel the same, personally for me, age does matter too. I wouldn't approve of such a big gap. I just meant for others, I don't judge big age difference relationships. but for teacher-student ones, I definitely cannot digest it, be it a former teacher or present.
I agree here, im sure season 2 will be even better as its moving along. and yuvi's entry and the actual leap, and yuvreen meeting again, will be awesome! :D
Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

I agree wid simran di coz she mentioned all points that came into my mind after reading the topic.I do also think age dosen't matter but student-teacher relationship does.RC is a teacher n we cannot afford him with Suvi n talking about loyalty well we did say dat we shud give CVs a chance.I really understand that u all are getting bored but still u shud look wat is the real aim of the show.Yuvreen are the best element of the show and without them I undrstand the show is too boring to watch because I am also a great yuvreen fan n also I watched al the epis ri8 from 19 march 2012 till today.Being a long watcher we shud undrstand wat the shows' concept is n if you look in todays' track along with the concept then see the CVs are trying to balance everything.So we must give some tym for our favourite show.Thats my point of iew.No offence to anyone. 
thanks Sahas. liked what you said. i feel the same. yuvreen are deff the highlight of the show, but the show does have a story and the cv's are presenting everything. we need to support our show, and give it some time, it will deff be better soon as the show goes along.
Ira should understand. Is she dub or what
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

thanks Sahas. liked what you said. i feel the same. yuvreen are deff the highlight of the show, but the show does have a story and the cv's are presenting everything. we need to support our show, and give it some time, it will deff be better soon as the show goes along.
thanks 😊
Posted: 10 years ago
great diagnosis dear. I wish from your the new viewers of sg will undestand the feeling of old fans and the reason of our reactions. 👏