Scrutiny:I will never ever writeanautobiography:AG

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Scrutiny: I will never ever writeanautobiography:Additi Gupta

Cute and bubbly Additi Gupta had become a household name by essaying the lead character of Heer in the popular soap 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil'. The actress is currently as Nandini in Zee TV's 'Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan'. When we asked her would she ever write autobiography she laughed and said, "NO WAYS!! I will never ever write autobiography or allow anybody to write my biography." According to Additi her life has no interesting twist and turns which would make an autobiography appealing. "There is no masala in my life; it's quite simple. Readers will get bored after reading my autobiography. I personally don't feel there is anything worth writing about my life," said Additi. We agree Additi till now your life is simple, sober and not interesting enough to pen down in a biography or autobiography. But you never know the future might add some spice in your life. Well you hav to agree that you are truly an inspiration to many

t4s priya 

?? .. She Is Heavenly beautiful .. she have a Cutest smile that makes every one Flatten over her .. she is Graceful , she is Talented , she is Pretty , shei s Beautiful , she is Cutest diva ever ?? She Is None Another Than Our Angel Additi Gupta
Happy birthday Additi muwahhh

Happy birthday additi ...
thanks for sharing priya...
tfs it priya
Hppy bdy additi 🥳