Five Year old raped in Delhi... - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
This is SICK and Disgusting. Everyday another woman and now children are being violated. Its gross and sickening to see the lengths some men can go to assert their false sense of mardaangi  and physical power.

Is Delhi filled with rapists or what? Every day, a new rape story and it gets more gruesome as the days go by. What is wrong with the men of that place?!🀒

There I said it. Call me a hater if you will. Something needs to be done, how many more brutal rapes do kids and women have to go through?!
Please Delhi please just become SAFE for women and girls again. I love every single thing about this city but this one area - safety of women keeps getting worse over the time and it overshadows every single good thing about the city and rightly so. So many programs about safety going on via radio, via NGO's, via college groups, via organisations but what's it leading to? Nothing, nothing at all. Since majority of the bloody police sucks to the core and the laws are just not changing. Very sadly this won't change as long as the laws don't change. Bcoz men don't have any fear. And why would they when even the criminals of the 2012 December rape case are still on trial and whiling away the time playing Ludo with the cops. Absolutely disgusting. πŸ€’

Also, it's not just India. India is highlighted on BS. But while doing research for a moot court on the topic of Rape and Laws recently, I came across a lot of articles and stats, one being this -

It's an interesting read and the comments below are interesting too. Reading the article, it's saddening to see what's going around the world and how women are treated. Just wish every place and yeah, India esp. as well becomes safe for women.

I sincerly hope the girl recovers asap. Prayers with the family.

there is no worst crime than raping and torturing a child😭 but heart bleeds hearing about crimes like this... why oh why has our society come to this..
what can we do??? lets all on IF pledge to raise better future generations... and ones in India.. PLEASE PLEASE STand up to such crimes... LAWS must be changed.. RAPIST should be HANGED IMMEDIATELY.. .no wasting time in courts... shoot at sight.
disgusting creeps..

what a law system ...🀒
oh gawd...6 yr old raped in Aligarh yesterday and today this...

KUTTE KAMINON...😑😑😑😑😑 i have no words πŸ€¬
I don't know what to say, it's beyond disgusting! Im just praying for the kid and the family.

My friend had her FB status as 'why rape?" today, and this idiot commented 'hahahaha'. What kind of a world are we living in? And more shameful is, the commenter was a girl.
I'm so disgusted with these sick people that I can't get myself to even read the article. Feel like shit and my heart goes out to the little angel who had to suffer so much

Somebody please throw these sick people to hell πŸ˜΅
Pathetic! The poor child's going to be traumatized for life. and the cops are involved in this, too! ugh...elders from the community should form an union or  neighbourhood watches or something and keep an eye on suspicious activities and beat up ppl involved. If the cops are such losers, I think the citizens should take things in their hands and compel them to change their ways and take it to higher authorities. 

Days of childhood innocence are short-lived these days. We used to go outside our buildings, downstairs and play around with other kids from other buildings till late without any such thing happening. These days even school teachers aren't any less pathetic πŸ€’

WHERE IS JAYA BACHCHAN>/? 

FIGHTING FOR SANJAY..think she should fight for this instead.. Shez got the power too.. 

CANT WAIT FOR BIGB's daily tweets