Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Title- Most Unjustified Character(s) wants Justifications..!!

Nandini -

According to me , Nidhi Uttam has perfectly portrayed the character "Nandini" - a polio victim in the show. But Creatives-Story has been always Partial with Nandini. They have Always shown Sadness for her. Infact , she is a Great Writer but they didn't cherished it.

There are Numerous Wrong things which are done with "Nandini" -

a) Polio Victim - guess, she is strong but they always shown it as her weakness.

b) Marriage in Poor Family - rather than misunderstanding me here, do think of comparison between Rashmi and Nandini. Indeed, Nandini is More Talented than her. Rashmi has got everything without making more efforts or nor any talent is shown which is in her.[ Neha Saroopa has Portrayed Simple-Rashmi very well.]
But Nandini has to go against the Society by marrying a man much younger to her age- Mohit, in which he Dramatically belongs to Poor Family where there is Sortage of Money, with clever Mother, clever sister, and silent father . Nandini had seen various ups and down in her Life.

c) Infertility - To Add more to Drama and Sadness. Cruel creatives has made Nandini a Infertile woman. Why ALL Sadness to her? ?

Just a Question - Why? WHY only her??

Now, After 4 year Leap, I Want Justifications and Justice for "Nandini" -

a) Use her Talent and make her a Well known Writer.

b) Upgrade her status with Richness and Erasing the sortage of Money in her family.

c) Show her Strong , very Strong with Full of confidence. This will give a Social Message that Victims of any kind of uncured disease like Polio, etc. can do Everything. Make her a Famous Writer and Mohit- a Successful Rich Man.

Openly saying- I strongly Dislike this Partiality of Creatives-story with Nandini and Mohit.

Varsha - she is a Well Educated Woman but doing Household chores. Why? She should join some work irrespective of need of money.

Share your views and which character in the show acc. To you is Unjustified with regarding to Story? ? Regards.

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 26 April 2013 at 12:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27heena61summi007sjnpRaz2012saf2012Luv4gamesblack.swankala_09Saraa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most Unjustified Character(s) wants Justifications" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nakshian4ver

IF-Dazzler

Nakshian4ver

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
agree with u dev 
bt this story is abt naksh instead of mohini
they r jst supporting characters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meera_Naksh

agree with u dev
bt this story is abt naksh instead of mohini
they r jst supporting characters
thanx meera. I know story is about Naksh but that doesnt means cvs will do every bad things with MohIni ! . Thats realy partiality.

Nakshian4ver

IF-Dazzler

Nakshian4ver

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
its really nice idea dev 
instead of bringing boring tracks cv's shud plan fr this n naksh helping them 

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged

its really nice idea dev
instead of bringing boring tracks cv's shud plan fr this n naksh helping them
thanx . I wud love to watch Mohit-Nandini independently becoming Rich without Naksh help to them.:)

Nakshian4ver

IF-Dazzler

Nakshian4ver

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
its also nice idea bt naksh shud get more screen spaceEmbarrassed

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
haan they can show simultaneously all the pairs  shava mohini and naksh 
y not nandini can write poems so that she can help mohit 
and y nt M's so broad minded not involving varsha in their business when conservative family like ss can allow ak to write diary and i know becoz nk in coma ak supported the family business ,
rather concetrating on budda parties they can show couples it will be good to watch i know naksh were the center one thing friends all trailors will be on all other couples but main pic will be our on naksh, for each and every matter.
y varsha stopped going to school she loved teaching job.

Edited by kala_09 - 19 April 2013 at 6:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Nakshian4ver

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged

its also nice idea bt naksh shud get more screen spaceEmbarrassed
arey, wo to vaise b milega! Naksh r leads. Y u wory 4 dat! Hun! . Abi muje Nandini ko Succesful hote hue dekhna hai bas!

kala_09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top