Chidiya Ghar

Adoption Track

Poll Question: Do you guys like the adoption track and why?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [20.00%]
4 [80.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

soaplovers

soaplovers

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Just curious to know your thoughtsSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adoption Track" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prasadam

prasadam

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I have nothing against adoption or the fact that they adopted Cheeti, but I didn't like the way they did it. It happened all of a sudden at the end of the storyline about having a baby girl versus boy and misusing ultrasound. The way Ghotak brought Cheeti home was the way a person brings home a pet. They should have shown Ghotak propose adoption and followed up with a story in which they go to an orphanage and about the process of finding Cheeti and adopting her. It's strange for a husband to just bring a girl home and to say to his wife here is your daughter. The girl becomes just an object like a gift of jewelry instead of a person.

Edited by prasadam - 29 April 2013 at 8:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

byriteshCool_Bubbles

byritesh

IF-Dazzler

byritesh

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasadam

I have nothing against adoption or the fact that they adopted Cheeti, but I didn't like the way they did it. It happened all of a sudden at the end of the storyline about having a baby girl versus boy and misusing ultrasound. The way Ghotak brought Cheeti home was the way a person brings home a pet. They should have shown Ghotak propose adoption and followed up with a story in which they go to an orphanage and about the process of finding Cheeti and adopting her. It's strange for a husband to just bring a girl home and to say to his wife here is your daughter. The girl becomes just an object like a gift of jewelry instead of a person.

I didnt watched this track since Ghotak was taking Koyal for ultrasound test so I havent watched the end but if the end was in the way as u have explained  then there is a " NO" from my side .I will never like such stupid endings .  Pinch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top