Infatuation on a stranger! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey!
In this case..my friend is infatuated with a stranger (sacchi yaar).. I'm not.. :O
She is nineteen and she keeps on irritating me by telling how she feels..so because of frustration, I started the topic..so that I could console her coz I become absolutely blank that what to respond when she asks me such questions..
hope you can understand my condition..she tells me that I don't understand her well. :O
Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 11 years ago
Unfortunately she won't stop talking about him unless she finds something else to take her mind off him! Good luck! 😆 

I would be worried if she wasn't attracted to random strangers! I think cute strangers are there all around you to take your mind off your worries and to help you hone your flirting skills! 😆 

Again, as long as its harmless, what's the matter? Let her talk about him if it makes her happy .. just go along with it, tease her and have fun! If it annoys you, just shake your head and smile and let it go in through one ear and out the other! 

But given she is only 19, I wonder if its a serious crush .. hope she doesn't get hurt! 
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

Have you ever been attracted to a stranger?
Yes, he was the owner of a bookstore I went to. 🤡 He had a gentlemanly countenance and curly brown hair. 

Talked to a person once and is not able to get him/her out of your mind??
No, none. I am not an idiot. 😳

Is is bad if we are infatuated to a stranger?

I don't understand infatuation well because of my very cautious nature. Even if I were infatuated, I probably wouldn't know. I doubt people I know and to have a thing for a stranger would kill me several times inside my head. 🐷

Share your views/experiences.

I just did and that's all I have to give on this subject. 

Originally posted by lonely0planet

you remind me of fox news channel 😆

yes i am fair and balanced. lol
Posted: 10 years ago
King anu, you are very attractive, your display picture has left me speechless. Why must you be so beautiful hai?
Thank You. Do you mean this picture of mine?

This is why I never posted my picture before. I knew people will get attracted to me and get infatuated by my beauty.

dekh lo hum ko qareeb se
aaj hum milein hain naseeb se
yeh pal phir kahan, aur yeh manzil phir kahan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w89AHgrBMO4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

Thank You. Do you mean this picture of mine?

This is why I never posted my picture before. I knew people will get attracted to me and get infatuated by my beauty.

dekh lo hum ko qareeb se
aaj hum milein hain naseeb se
yeh pal phir kahan, aur yeh manzil phir kahan

😆 A photoshopped crossed version of sallu bhai and nusrat fateh ali? 😃 
Originally posted by zorrro

😆 A photoshopped crossed version of sallu bhai and nusrat fateh ali? 😃 

Someone posts his picture, girls are falling right, left and center and forum guys doubting the authenticity of the picture. why am i surprised?

Dekh ke bhi nahi ho yakin
itna kyon hai bata tu hasin
tere husn se zindagi hasin
tere husn ke aage koi hasina kuch bhi nahin

lol. good to see u back.
Girls,

Please pick the best from following three handsome strangers. Some boys can participate too. I am fair to all preferences.

A-

B-

C-
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

Girls,

Please pick the best from following three handsome strangers. Some boys can participate too. I am fair to all preferences.

A-

B-

C-
why does it have to be Salman.. am quite touchy 😆 about him