Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ankit doesn't love her he just lusts for her and Ankit is in fact not a nice person and is a jail return. But that doesn't matter to me anymore. In my mind Bharti has crossed the limits of decency and humanity by wanting JaiMi's marriage to break and smirking at someone's pain who she knows has no fault so when before I would have strenuously objected to her marrying such a man as Ankit, I really have no sympathy for her anymore.
However, Ansuba is so pig-headed she won't think of that.
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whttt๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜กDon't make us start here again๐Ÿ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this might or might not happen ..but ankit doesn't love bharti ..he abuse her every time he goes near her.. she vl get an obsessed psycho as a husband if ankit marry her ... probably not a gud idea ๐Ÿ˜‰ ..

but if cv's has this in store or diff that is something we have to wait n watch
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Ankit doesn't love her he just lusts for her and Ankit is in fact not a nice person and is a jail return. But that doesn't matter to me anymore. In my mind Bharti has crossed the limits of decency and humanity by wanting JaiMi's marriage to break and smirking at someone's pain who she knows has no fault so when before I would have strenuously objected to her marrying such a man as Ankit, I really have no sympathy for her anymore.

However, Ansuba is so pig-headed she won't think of that.

Getting married to a person who doesn't love you n getting married to a person like Ankit, both will giv only pain...so if Bharti herself has chosen pain for her by following Ansu Baa blindly, then why not Ankit n why Jay????

I know m being a bit mean here, but its Ansu Baa who is adamant on making Bharti her DIL...so this can be a solution for the stubborn lady

btw I didn't knw Ankit is a jail retuen...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pesi11

this might or might not happen ..but ankit doesn't love bharti ..he abuse her every time he goes near her.. she vl get an obsessed psycho as a husband if ankit marry her ... probably not a gud idea ๐Ÿ˜‰ ..

but if cv's has this in store or diff that is something we have to wait n watch

I think this may happen if they follow the same rotten storyline like other dramas...Bharti n Ankit get married...Bharti will hav an eye on Jay n she will make Bhoomi's life tough by creating misunderstandings n by proving her an unsuitable bride for this family...she wil try to put Bhoomi down infront of the family members wenever she gets a chance...

Ankit will turn negative too n will hate Jay...n so on ...

I hope this doesn't happen though...but can't say for TRPs they may take the story this way!!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We have had this discussion before on this forum...Many of us agree, that in light of the Delhi rape case, this idea is just sickening...

Ankit is criminal and would be rapist...He tried to molest Bharti on more than one occaision...

Bharti is going through bad phase and she needs to over come her inner demons, before accepting reality...

But that doesn't mean she should be tied to somone like Ankit for life...

marya91 thumbnail
i dont understan what kind of sanskar dey r trying to show...- dat we indians cant accept a willing and virtuous person in our families and treat her like a criminal just because someone hs promised a stupid thing and her qoute is "pathhar ki lakeer"... sooo much frustating is all ds... spoiling alll the characters and wasting talented actors
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thats wat i want as Both Bharti and Ankit are Big Loosers witha Big L...huh..Bharti is day by day irriating and giving evil expressions i hate her...And please for god sake dont Mix ur Fav actos and with Onscreen characters..we hate the character no the actor ok so ..i hope some maturity from the Group
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
even if u hate the character wishing a girl to marry the molester speaks of only a sick mentality and nothing else...

if bharti deserves to be punished according to you it is fine but no girl not even a criminal shall be asked to marry her molester because that speaks of a nasty chauvinistic bent of mind and not maturity...
Edited by DiehardYMfan - 11 years ago