Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
RAVJOTTT DIII <3 <3 <3 Woohooo.. your back.. Yayyy!!! * I envy Ridzzi* 🀣

Congratulations, Phoenix!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations Phoenix and Ravazo!

Rights are given and YAY. Welcome aboard.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Once upon a time, there was a girl, who was in red colour, she was very sweet, funny, liberal, light hearted(all good thing) etc, she used to have discussions with us and used to chat also. She used to give WUs regularly i.e Mon-Thurs and so quick that, we had a fear that kabhi show khatm hone se pehle he update na hojaye.πŸ˜†
With the passage of time, she started dropping her days one by one and in the end all gone and now we have 4 diff. WUers for four daysπŸ˜‰(work load shared, very good this😊). Now, she is pink, and tooo strict, stopped discussing, .😭 Aisa kyun? Guess who? 🀣
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
^ Ahsaan. I totally agree.

But the show is really gone beyond me. Its become kinda boring. I promise PROMISE, minute the serial gets interesting i'll post and discuss. But now i m bored with the show, though i see it daily.

Now Pink and Strict. I gotta be that πŸ˜› Strict toh hona hi hai 😈🀣 Anyway WU became impossible after certain time, i was gonna back off but then i was promoted to VB and then i decided to just put up WU sheet and there we have got these lovely WUpdaters and our forum DT is of 7 rocking people πŸ˜›

Keeping my promise, i will discuss when the story is interesting. Dadaji also looks good, but as of now nothing great. Raavi, PLEASE don't ask me. πŸ˜†
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

^ Ahsaan. I totally agree.

But the show is really gone beyond me. Its become kinda boring. I promise PROMISE, minute the serial gets interesting i'll post and discuss. But now i m bored with the show, though i see it daily.

Thanks for agreeing.πŸ˜† btw, you was one of them who were itching to get a Ginny track. You were not seen then also. Yeh kya baat hui?😭 I hope this Daddu track forces you to come back and poor you, you can't even take out your frustrations on "Bahadur".πŸ˜†

Now Pink and Strict. I gotta be that πŸ˜› Strict toh hona hi hai 😈🀣

Jhoot, you are not strict at all.🀣 Hum roz bashing kar ke faarigh hojate hain, aap kuchh kehti he nahi🀣 Yeh kaunsi strict wali baat hai?🀣

Anyway WU became impossible after certain time, i was gonna back off but then i was promoted to VB and then i decided to just put up WU sheet and there we have got these lovely WUpdaters and our forum DT is of 7 rocking people πŸ˜›

Yep! I can understand that.😊 Ofcourse, hamari management is growing day by day.πŸ˜†

Keeping my promise, i will discuss when the story is interesting. Dadaji also looks good, but as of now nothing great. Raavi, PLEASE don't ask me. πŸ˜†

We can only hope.πŸ˜†
Okay.🀣🀬🀣Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Really? i always check posts, none are bashing. those are criticism. Don't worry if bashing is done i will take action πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

Anyway, regarding Ginny track, i was busy with some work then. I feel so bad that i missed discussing that track.