Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I don't really have much to say for the episode except that I didn't think I could possibly hate Elena any more than I already did. Apparently I can. She was just despicable. 

I loved seeing Jeremy back, even if it was Silas as Jeremy. 

I really loved the Stefan and Caroline dance. Caroline looked gorgeous with her hair done up like that. When she was talking to Stefan about moving on, I don't know what it was, but I felt like there was a moment where Stefan was looking at her in this way that's just hard to describe. It was a meaningful look that I can't really decipher.

I loved Caroline and Tyler's dance as well. It was a sweet moment.

Rebekah and Matt- I adore Matt. He is the sole human in the show but he is a good and sweet guy and I feel so bad for him. Rebekah's a sweet girl and I could totally see her ending up with Matt. 

DeFan- I missed the first part of the episode so one of my highlights was the tiny DeFan moment outside the room they locked Elena in. It was a nice light funny moment and I could understand why Damon didn't want to reveal how Silas actually got to him. I don't know why, but I felt Stefan may not have been truthful in his answer to Damon either. He was probably holding back as well from the real reason. 

Elijah bartering for Katherine - That was sweet! Too bad Klaus isn't taking that offer.

Elena was terrible. Wanting to kill Bonnie, hurting April. She's just... not even worth talking about.

Katherine- I don't know if she appeared in the first part of the episode, but the letter was very much Katherine LOL. I love her sassy attitude. Her letter was enough to make me feel her presence. How long will you be gone Kat Cry

Silas reveals himself to Bonnie. I didn't get a good look at him but from Bonnie's reaction, I'm assuming he's not a pretty sight to behold. 

Promo for next week looks pretty interesting! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ruhi77....SmokeySilence.meriyaarEnchanted_jassisurbhi_d3-Subbiha-theloupgarouxfeatherheart..DamonCrazy..Real.Madrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silas Reveals Himself & Elena Hits New Lows" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anihabhi

anihabhi

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
No there was no Katherine in today's epi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixReal.Madrid

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
matt is really adorable...nd sweet nd elena actlly talkd to matt bonnie nd damon very harsh b=dat was too harsh...
i feel so srrry for damon

nd i wish kalus nd claroline dnced ...
bt no worries stefan nd claoroline dance was gud...my b dere will be sum stefan nd claorine stuff...

no cmmnts abt tyler nd claroline dnce...(i nt lyk tyler)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I can't really fathom how low Elena can stoop, she really annoyed the shit outta me yesternight. Nevertheless I really enjoyed some other portions of 4X19,  in which one of them includes Stefan- Caroline dance. They were so sweet and I like Caroline suggesting Stefan to move on cause that's what is really best for him right now, but I have to agree with Stefan too, it's not easy to move on from that kinda love. EmbarrassedLOL The scene was absoluete delight and I wish to see them progressing but platonically.

Prior to that Klaus- Caroline scene was too adorable. The way Caroline just authoritatively entered and asked him to get her a dress, she actually made him smile 'when he was in no mood for company'. =D

But Bonnie Bennett ruled this one. And Bonnie, Matt are prom royalties. *weee* She's absouletly DONE being the vicitim. When Elena attacked her she didn't cry out for Salvatores to help her. She healed her damned self, put herself together and actually fought back. Approve

Elena was just so cocky that she stupidly believed that she could actually take down Bonnie, knowing that her powers were on edge from the expression. She never learns from mistakes and starts crying out, asking for sympathy when shit backfires. Sleepy

And do I feel sorry for Elena? NOPE, not in the slightest.

P.S- I've yet to see the Elijah scene properly, couldn't see it thoroughly last night. Embarrassed Did he get tricked or something?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdollz...Ruhi77...meriyaarFireLordPhoenix..DamonCrazy..Real.Madrid

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

I can't really fathom how low Elena can stoop, she really annoyed the shit outta me yesternight. Nevertheless I really enjoyed some other portions of 4X19,  in which one of them includes Stefan- Caroline dance. They were so sweet and I like Caroline suggesting Stefan to move on cause that's what is really best for him right now, but I have to agree with Stefan too, it's not easy to move on from that kinda love. EmbarrassedLOL The scene was absoluete delight and I wish to see them progressing but platonically.

Prior to that Klaus- Caroline scene was too adorable. The way Caroline just authoritatively entered and asked him to get her a dress, she actually made him smile 'when he was in no mood for company'. =D

But Bonnie Bennett ruled this one. And Bonnie, Matt are prom royalties. *weee* She's absouletly DONE being the vicitim. When Elena attacked her she didn't cry out for Salvatores to help her. She healed her damned self, put herself together and actually fought back. Approve

Elena was just so cocky that she stupidly believed that she could actually take down Bonnie, knowing that her powers were on edge from the expression. She never learns from mistakes and starts crying out, asking for sympathy when shit backfires. Sleepy

And do I feel sorry for Elena? NOPE, not in the slightest.

P.S- I've yet to see the Elijah scene properly, couldn't see it thoroughly last night. Embarrassed Did he get tricked or something?

Bonnie was AWESOME! And I thought Elena was stupid as well for thinking she could take down Bonnie. I don't think she remembered the part where Bonnie was able to make Kol cower down and even trap Klaus. They're both Originals and even they weren't able to stop Bonnie so what was wee little baby vamp Elena LOL?

I forgot to mention the part where Elijah got tricked! Elijah thought he was talking to Beks but it was really Silas as Beks. Beks, on the other hand was busy having an argument with Klaus at the school. Elijah gave the Cure to Beks aka Silas and then he got a call from the real Beks teling him not to let the Cure out of his sight. He tells her it's too late for that now.

Edited by salvatore-nina - 19 April 2013 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux..DamonCrazy..Real.Madrid

-AlwaysDamon-

-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

well.. I hv nt watched d epi yet.. n I hv vowed not to watch TVD until 'real' Elena cums back and I get Delena.

No delena. No TVD. I am gonna trend this...lol

but I have read recaps n frm Tumblr I got wt happened.. n thank god.. I dint watch it...but m interesting in Silas guy.. m not gonna watch 420 too.. not interested...but I was shocked when I saw Bonnie became prom queen...lol...she does not go to school...how delusional...instead...they cud hv picked some other gal...not anyone frm this children scooby gang is deserved to be queen...Matt was fine.. poor guy has only two thing to do...grill n school...

and elena...well...I want humanity elena back who chose Damon...who said she loved Damon and now she says it was sire bond...f**k...i blame JP for this...she is the reason everyone hates Elena today...dis person is diff..bt I see u hate her too...nthg new...lol...well..for hurtin Damon...even I hate her.. n she danced with Stef...really...Ew. never liked...never will...sorry...i think U must be SE fan...frm ur sig...:) no harm to u.. i jst never liked them...:)

I luved Elena's dress...red is ma color.. n she was lookin lovely...nina dobrev is sooo beautiful...she deserve all d awards...for playing this:

human elena, vampire elena, human kat, vampire kat, tatia, non humanity elena, humanity vamp elena, humanity kat, non humanity kat...

I think she is the true star of TVD...the one n only...Nins...amazing.. apart frm Nins...I only like Ian in acting and JM and Candice...they are amazing..rest actors can come n go...it wont make any diff to me..

Edited by -AlwaysDamon- - 20 April 2013 at 10:27am

AadatSeMajboorFireLordPhoenix

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Well, thanks for the Elijah- Silas- Rebekah bit. Embarrassed Caught it now. And if anyone deserved to be the female prom royalty it was anyone but Elena and I'm so glad it's Bonnie, though I dun mind either Caroline or Rebekah being the queen. LOL They are really the queens of TVD and I adore these women for their characters. And for Elena, I just got to say 'she is a psycho bitch who's trying to kill her best friends and string along two brothers'. She deserves a reality check, big time. Sleepy

And I cannot laugh my arse off enough for how Elena stole Caroline's dress to piss her off but the dress wasn't at all great and Caroline's new dress was angelic from head to toe. ROFL

Edited by Edlyn - 20 April 2013 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdollzFireLordPhoenix..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

Well, thanks for the Elijah- Silas- Rebekah bit. EmbarrassedCaught it now. And if anyone deserved to be the female prom royalty it was anyone but Elena and I'm so glad it's Bonnie, though I dun mind either Caroline or Rebekah being the queen. LOLThey are really the queens of TVD and I adore these women for their characters. And for Elena, I just got to say 'she is a psycho bitch who's trying to kill her best friends and string along two brothers'. She deserves a reality check, big time. Sleepy

And I cannot laugh my arse off enough for how Elena stole Caroline's dress to piss her off but the dress wasn't at all great and Caroline's new dress was angelic from head to toe. ROFL

ROFLROFL
Oh ElenaROFLROFL

Bonnie<3 The queens of TVD...so right about them Neha!

FireLordPhoenixtheloupgaroux

Post Reply New Post

Go to top