Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
we have seen ansu baa struggling hard to separate JaiMi n marry off bharthi to Jai to keep her so called vachan about marriage of bharti...

here my point is "Kishan doesnt love Bharti he only loves Bhumi" so marryin him to bharti is a wastage of 2 lives...

1st rishta of bharti was a spoilt coz of gehne issue...bhaarat wale doesnt want der son to be married wid bharthi coz dey wer money minded..."so dey(groom) doesnt love Bharti"

so instead of breakin a marriage and marryin off bharti to keep her vachan...why doesnt ansu baa use da MIL money to satisfy da earlier rishta and marry bharti to da older groom...both of dem doesnt love her though...

i kno m being a jerk here...being an Indian woman i shudnt talk dis...we shud respect a gal's feelings and see her security...but wat ansu baa thinkin about jai n bharti is also nt correct na...

so if she is a real sanskari n want to do justice to bharti n keep her vachan...den take it as a challenge n search for a best groom for bharti n make her life good...are der no grooms left in India????ConfusedConfusedConfused is kishan da nly male left???ConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by MegHanLover3 - 18 April 2013 at 3:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnapesi11SRKLuvrsita11--DewDrops--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ansu Baa's vachan" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
n guess wat !!  ...  by doing injustice to one girl ansuba wants to make another girl's life beautiful LOLLOL 

n if u remember she tried to justify her vachan POV in an episode saying she would even make bhoomi undergo all these tests even if she didnt give vachana ... i am sure cv's read our questions n made this conclusion LOLLOLLOL

n i like the sentence which u mentioned in ur post 

'der no grooms left in India????ConfusedConfusedConfused is kishan da nly male left???ConfusedConfusedConfused'

ROFLROFL   ...  

bharti tho huzaaron mein ek hai ..uske liye sanskarri family se hi ladka chahiye ...wo bhi seeda saada bhoomi se pyar karnewala jay kishan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33N.bhavnasita11

N.bhavna

N.bhavna

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
 didn't ansuba realize her vachan will make three life spoil ? what is it ? a mere ego... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

n guess wat !!  ...  by doing injustice to one girl ansuba wants to make another girl's life beautiful LOLLOL 

n if u remember she tried to justify her vachan POV in an episode saying she would even make bhoomi undergo all these tests even if she didnt give vachana ... i am sure cv's read our questions n made this conclusion LOLLOLLOL

'der no grooms left in India????ConfusedConfusedConfused is kishan da nly male left???ConfusedConfusedConfused'

ROFLROFL   ...  

bharti tho huzaaron mein ek hai ..uske liye sanskarri family se hi ladka chahiye ...wo bhi seeda saada bhoomi se pyar karnewala jay kishan

LOLLOLLOL now my question is..."is da vaishnav parivar da only sanskari family left??"ROFLROFL or else does ansu baa thinks no oder family can beat dem in terms os SANSKAARLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11SRKLuvrsita11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Oh Ansuba just thinks she is the supreme ruler of the universe and can make decisions for other's lives and nobody can object to her. So she is trying everything to break JaiMi. Let her try she will FAILCensored Because God is always with the truthful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MegHanLover3

Originally posted by pesi11

ROFLROFL   ...  

LOLLOLLOL now my question is..."is da vaishnav parivar da only sanskari family left??"ROFLROFL or else does ansu baa thinks no oder family can beat dem in terms os SANSKAARLOLLOLLOL

nah... u misunderstood ansuba's perception ... she doesn't think her family is the only sanskaari family ..she thinks only herself n bharti has all the sanskaar ... watever that 9 forms of a house wife can only be done by snskaari bharti n herself ..remaining all r learners who learnt their lesson once they reach sasural  LOLLOL

almighty ansuba n her assistant got the sanskaars by birth ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

musicroxN.bhavnaMegHanLover3sita11

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Oh Ansuba just thinks she is the supreme ruler of the universe and can make decisions for other's lives and nobody can object to her. So she is trying everything to break JaiMi. Let her try she will FAILCensored Because God is always with the truthful.

she already failed as a human ...Wink
only thing left is to keep her vachan up n running LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnasita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
superb post
that ANSUBA is a mad woman...look at her evil eyes...i dont see even an inch of affection ,love in them...she has even brainwashed Bharti...
Kishen is not the only male left...i wish they show another male lead with Bharti.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top