Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
we have seen ansu baa struggling hard to separate JaiMi n marry off bharthi to Jai to keep her so called vachan about marriage of bharti...

here my point is "Kishan doesnt love Bharti he only loves Bhumi" so marryin him to bharti is a wastage of 2 lives...

1st rishta of bharti was a spoilt coz of gehne issue...bhaarat wale doesnt want der son to be married wid bharthi coz dey wer money minded..."so dey(groom) doesnt love Bharti"

so instead of breakin a marriage and marryin off bharti to keep her vachan...why doesnt ansu baa use da MIL money to satisfy da earlier rishta and marry bharti to da older groom...both of dem doesnt love her though...

i kno m being a jerk here...being an Indian woman i shudnt talk dis...we shud respect a gal's feelings and see her security...but wat ansu baa thinkin about jai n bharti is also nt correct na...

so if she is a real sanskari n want to do justice to bharti n keep her vachan...den take it as a challenge n search for a best groom for bharti n make her life good...are der no grooms left in India????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• is kishan da nly male left???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by MegHanLover3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
n guess wat !!  ...  by doing injustice to one girl ansuba wants to make another girl's life beautiful πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

n if u remember she tried to justify her vachan POV in an episode saying she would even make bhoomi undergo all these tests even if she didnt give vachana ... i am sure cv's read our questions n made this conclusion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n i like the sentence which u mentioned in ur post 

'der no grooms left in India????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• is kishan da nly male left???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•'

🀣🀣   ...  

bharti tho huzaaron mein ek hai ..uske liye sanskarri family se hi ladka chahiye ...wo bhi seeda saada bhoomi se pyar karnewala jay kishan
N.bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 didn't ansuba realize her vachan will make three life spoil ? what is it ? a mere ego... 
Saddy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

n guess wat !!  ...  by doing injustice to one girl ansuba wants to make another girl's life beautiful πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

n if u remember she tried to justify her vachan POV in an episode saying she would even make bhoomi undergo all these tests even if she didnt give vachana ... i am sure cv's read our questions n made this conclusion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n i like the sentence which u mentioned in ur post 

'der no grooms left in India????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• is kishan da nly male left???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•'

🀣🀣   ...  

bharti tho huzaaron mein ek hai ..uske liye sanskarri family se hi ladka chahiye ...wo bhi seeda saada bhoomi se pyar karnewala jay kishan

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now my question is..."is da vaishnav parivar da only sanskari family left??"🀣🀣 or else does ansu baa thinks no oder family can beat dem in terms os SANSKAARπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Ansuba just thinks she is the supreme ruler of the universe and can make decisions for other's lives and nobody can object to her. So she is trying everything to break JaiMi. Let her try she will FAIL🀬 Because God is always with the truthful.
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MegHanLover3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now my question is..."is da vaishnav parivar da only sanskari family left??"🀣🀣 or else does ansu baa thinks no oder family can beat dem in terms os SANSKAARπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nah... u misunderstood ansuba's perception ... she doesn't think her family is the only sanskaari family ..she thinks only herself n bharti has all the sanskaar ... watever that 9 forms of a house wife can only be done by snskaari bharti n herself ..remaining all r learners who learnt their lesson once they reach sasural  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

almighty ansuba n her assistant got the sanskaars by birth πŸ€£
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Oh Ansuba just thinks she is the supreme ruler of the universe and can make decisions for other's lives and nobody can object to her. So she is trying everything to break JaiMi. Let her try she will FAIL🀬 Because God is always with the truthful.

she already failed as a human ...πŸ˜‰
only thing left is to keep her vachan up n running πŸ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
superb post
that ANSUBA is a mad woman...look at her evil eyes...i dont see even an inch of affection ,love in them...she has even brainwashed Bharti...
Kishen is not the only male left...i wish they show another male lead with Bharti.
Saddy3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

nah... u misunderstood ansuba's perception ... she doesn't think her family is the only sanskaari family ..she thinks only herself n bharti has all the sanskaar ... watever that 9 forms of a house wife can only be done by snskaari bharti n herself ..remaining all r learners who learnt their lesson once they reach sasural  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

almighty ansuba n her assistant got the sanskaars by birth πŸ€£

yeah yeah Ansu baa possess al dese qualities by birth...jus imagine wen she was born her cry was in da tunes of kishan stuti hahaha ROFL by dis way she possessed all da sanskars...no one taught her...so she want bhumi to sing kishan stuti instalntly widout learning like her n if she fails she doesnt hav sanskar...sanskar-less LOLπŸ˜†
marya91 thumbnail
Ansu Baa is just sooo selfish... she has no regards fr d fact dat bhumi has helped dre family soo much... and d start of d mil is accredited to bhumi equally as it is to kishan... but she now wants k fine bhumi helped kishan.. GOOD.. but ab matlab nikal gaya to kishan shud leave bhumi and marry bharti... why? because she has given a vachan widout consulting anyone...

i wish jai leaves d family as well wid bhumi...