18 April 2013 WU Jagaya to marry a divorcee ?

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra123 thumbnail
Thanks for the WU !

Loved jagya today!
 Sumi was irritating, I hope She does not continue this. Sanchi has no other  work than to spy on anandi. Does she  go to college or left her studies ??
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the detailed WU!
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kikyo thank you for detailed wu! 😊 loved loved loved jagya 😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx  4 the update!!😊seems like gud epi mean better than from past few days. liked jagya scene 👏but saanchi is so obnoxious.🥱why shes not going back 2 her college? BS is really one sane & gud prsn but gauri atleast doesn't deserve his gudness. she again think sumthing wrong in it 2.🥱 Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Gods knows what's up with Sumitra? she is irritating me a lot nowadays 🥱
i sincerely hope that this is the last day of Anandi's seva and hopefully we will see more of AnSh...today's scene was just added for us to bear Saanchi's nonsense...sid literally didn't have any dialogus?😲
which reminds me that today Anandi has proved that she is quite slow mentally as compared to us...she stills thinks that Saanchi is different from Shekhars but we have already started doubting whether she is even related to Shekhars 😕
Jagya was the best...second comes our Dadisa 😊...they both have shown the real change in them
today when i saw Dadisa and Singh's open mindness it made me surprise that how much one small girl had changed in this family...KEEP IT UP ANANDI 👏 👏 👏...NOW GET READY FOR SAANCHI 
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.

Good to see Jagya's reformed nature. Anandi's brain should get more alert for Sanchi!! Sanchi is indeed Ms.Trouble Maker. Sumi is getting reserved more and more. Don't know why she is upset.

Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mujhe to lagta hai ki jagya ko uska suchcha roop saanchi ko dikhana chahiye. zara saanchi ko bhi to pata chale ki dosh kiska hai. 😡  Edited by Teeya - 11 years ago
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mujhe yeh bhi lag raha hai ki saanchi ke munn ki baat naa samajh shake itna jagya bhola nahin hai . saanchi ka yun baar baar phone karna jagya ko samjh mein kyun nahi aata? 😕😕
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the detailed update.

I didn't get to see the episode but the detailed update was very useful.

Looks like it was a good episode from Jiatser point of view. Jagya - divorcee - Ganga;  well done. B mentioning of gauri - perfect!! The conflict in perspectives of DS and B  regarding Gauri is well done. And J's maturity to handle was very well shown.

About KB, I guess there isn't much to the story. I don't see the reason why Anand's divorce is becoming an issue now, that too by Saanchi. She could just be shut up by Ira saying that J left A for another girl, so A divorced. And it is none of Saanchi's business.

That's indeed a poor plot for KB. Similar to some kind of kitchen politics. The plot of Saanchi - Jagya triangle is also silly. A better story would be how S - A become friends and influence each other. Tradition vs modern and learn from each other. Following that, they should show A taking interest in her in-laws lives and moving on with a career in Udaipur. Why create unnecessary dramas in A's life when not required, and when there is scope of much better story.