Originally posted by: nazomel

Thanks deepali🤗 can I call you deepz??

sure you call me as you want😛 are you Updateing SC scenes😆😆
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Deepali-

sure you call me as you want😛 are you Updateing SC scenes😆😆

wooww. you know me ??😲 I'm a starTongue😆 I'm just kiddingg.. yes I'm uploading their scenes but I don't watch the show since 1 month. I have to watch it ASAP
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
As usual, I am late...

Congrats to all the new promotees.

And thanks to all those who wished me... 
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just spotted, congrats Naz! I've seen you around on the SGTOTY forum, you're doing a swell job there! Keep up the good work, and welcome to the dark side 😆
-Deepali- thumbnail

wooww. you know me ??😲 I'm a star😛😆 I'm just kiddingg.. yes I'm uploading their scenes but I don't watch the show since 1 month. I have to watch it ASAP

Are you forget me🥺  remember we had meet on SC forum In Samud AT and Also on your SC scenes upload thread😳
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Just spotted, congrats Naz! I've seen you around on the SGTOTY forum, you're doing a swell job there! Keep up the good work, and welcome to the dark side 😆

Awww.. thank you dear🤗 do you know SG ???😲 and what's your name??? I'm soo happy to be in the dark side😃😆
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Deepali-

Are you forget me🥺  remember we had meet on SC forum In Samud AT and Also on your SC scenes upload thread😳

ohh.. sorry dear. I forgot everyone in the SC forum
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Deepali KI bauchi I ur on sc forum ðŸ˜¡ u didn't say
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awww.. thank you dear🤗 do you know SG ???😲 and what's your name??? I'm soo happy to be in the dark side😃😆

Arrey you probably don't recognise my new username, do you remember someone called -ritchelle-? Haha I changed username! I wasn't very active on the forum, but did pop by now and then! I am a huge YuvReen shipper, but I've given up on the show since the YuvReen split and Season2. Hahaha its gonna be a blast ðŸ˜Ž

Deeps- Oye, FB check kariyo!
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Arrey you probably don't recognise my new username, do you remember someone called -ritchelle-? Haha I changed username! I wasn't very active on the forum, but did pop by now and then! I am a huge YuvReen shipper, but I've given up on the show since the YuvReen split and Season2. Hahaha its gonna be a blast ðŸ˜Ž

Deeps- Oye, FB check kariyo!

ohh.. you are ritchelle..Shocked why you didn't tell me😡😡😡 and why you stopped SG??? Did you see the new promo??? go to the forum you will see a thread about the promo..