Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Gals am really happy to see d STF chief today.I think it was STF office they shown.Do u think he will be called again to serve in STF again?Even though he is equally good in SIU but I miss the randeep d cop in action so much.What say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RoseyKush.scarlet.sweet_beboMaddyO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Randeep come back 2 STF again?" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaddyO

IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hope so!  Kahan wo shaan our kaha ye pintu!  They have started showing STF again.  Whatever please make Randeep independent of Swami!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyO

Hope so!  Kahan wo shaan our kaha ye pintu!  They have started showing STF again.  Whatever please make Randeep independent of Swami!
He served his best as Pintu also.The information he gathered as an undercover agent is d basis of 2613.He couldnt get it being in STF.He has collected all d info abt their network n channel.It is a great achivement for being an agent under cover.
And yes if he is coming back means he will be free from Jadda.

.scarlet.

MaddyO

IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Randeepfan

He served his best as Pintu also.The information he gathered as an undercover agent is d basis of 2613.He couldnt get it being in STF.He has collected all d info abt their network n channel.It is a great achivement for being an agent under cover.

Yes I know, as Pintu he uncovered the network but just think of his entry shot into 2612 when he walks in after getting call from Jaddah!  Wo shaan I am really missing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.Randeepfan

sweet_bebo

sweet_bebo

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Hope so! Kahan wo shaan our kaha ye pintu! They have started showing STF again. Whatever please make Randeep independent of Swami!

</div>He served his best as Pintu also.The information he gathered as an undercover agent is d basis of 2613.He couldnt get it being in STF.He has collected all d info abt their network n channel.It is a great achivement for being an agent under cover.
<div>And yes if he is coming back means he will be free from Jadda.

wud luv 2 c randeep bak in STF...
Bt m realli lyking pintu's character...he has collectd lot of info which he cudn't hav othrwise...
Ya i miss his action sequences bt they can't shw it more coz as pintu...he's in the opp gang..so obvio he cnt fight till he gets all d links...
Bt m sure v'll get 2 c randeep in actn vry soon...
N ya wanna c him free 4rm swami...!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.RandeepfanMaddyO

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Yes I know, as Pintu he uncovered the network but just think of his entry shot into 2612 when he walks in after getting call from Jaddah!  Wo shaan I am really missing!
Ofcourse as a STF Officer the look n power will be different.His entry was really awesome.

.scarlet.

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bebo

Bt m realli lyking pintu's character...he has collectd lot of info which he cudn't hav othrwise...
Ya i miss his action sequences bt they can't shw it more coz as pintu...he's in the opp gang..so obvio he cnt fight till he gets all d links...
I was abt 2 leave n missed u darling.Carry on d discussion.I so hope he comes back 2 STF n do his job independently.Hope he gets rewarded with a better position.It will be encouraging for him n d viewers too.This 2613 is a bigger network it seems.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.sweet_beboMaddyO

sweet_bebo

sweet_bebo

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_bebo

<div></div>I was abt 2 leave n missed u darling.Carry on d discussion.I so hope he comes back 2 STF n do his job independently.Hope he gets rewarded with a better position.It will be encouraging for him n d viewers too.This 2613 is a bigger network it seems.

missd u 2...heenu...
N ya i agree 2613 is a far more bigger netwrk...
Coz so many ppl r involvd having diffrnt backgrnds..
Aal-sort of brain washd terrorist who wants peace in d natn by killing evry1..
Merchant-who got in all dis bcz of sum past mattr where he did nt get help 4rm his country n shattrd his lyf...
Parekh-it seemz his aim is money..bt m nt sure of his intntns
collg princi-dunno d reasn y..
Nri studnt akhilesh-again brainwashd against d nation..
Moosa-again money minded individual...whoz nw dead..
N may more adding up..
Hope they will reveal d plan in d upcumin week..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.Randeepfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top