Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgasaamanfireflowershasekjunkabcsahanarajguruvignesgarapatiJanusushavviZEESXYjayashsThendralfanssmily_facethendralfan007Thendral_USAkalki2007vjayamTTfanswash2MindFreezerGiselMalarkodiShemmoCarynVani19nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU: Thursday, 18th April 2013" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri! 

Romance yum ivalo kolamudiyumnu innaiku ula romance a pathu thaan kathukiten!
Epdi? Illa epdinu kekuren? Ena Tamizh sir? Why this song koduma? I was half wishing GW would come and save us!
But then she comes exactly when the romance mood is set right!
Illa theriyama thaan kekuren...oru night drive episode veka mudiyatha director sir? Why so much torture for us?

Joseph! Please! Go and hit him! Urupadiya athayavuthu sei!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatithendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanShemmo

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update.

Is Prabha a schizophrenic? Why is he being so evil and mean to K? He did not even care to find the truth from his wife and is driven to all these evil deeds based on his own assumptions. Well, now that K and J know the truth, I hope they disclose this to TA. However, not sure if TA would even believe this esp, if Suchi and P plan something together!! Now it seems that P is being no different from his mom Bhu, who too went to any lengths to achieve her selfish means. Is he the same guy who helped TA in exposing Bhu?

As for GW it is crystal clear that she doesn't like T going out with TA and is just unnecessarily torturing T. Does T even have a mouth?? What abt TA? I wonder why T needs to be shown as a Mahatma Gandhi? Her behavior looks so stupid and totally unbelievable. It is one thing to respect the elderly but another to remain  quiet and be totally dumb. GW is better now and T cannot change GW with her kindness/dumbness. GW is a thorn and T needs to sharpen herself to tackle her. If T believes GW will change, by the time it happens, T would be a granny too!

As for Padma, no comments. I think Kal knows very well that P has not changed a wee bit. K needs to act smart or take up a job if she wants to take care of her sisters.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatithendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanJan50GiselShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks sri for the update..
yet to see the whole episode...but good that joseph n kanagu know the truth...guess it will come out only later..

things r working out perfectly for padma now.. but may be TT's money due to kal may help later on..
why can gw go to be with sudha n puvi?  kashayam? stomach upset with overeating...

whens the moonlight car drive to come? someone send feelers pls.,...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks forvhe update Sri. Thendral_fan, you are absolutely spot on in your comments on Prabha 
And T and Ta. Right from the begining i ave been saying Prabha's behaviour looks like manic depression. He is full of irrational anger with occasional sadness. His evil part is at work. 
Ta is a total  fool swollen with ego. T is a misguided mahatma. So mch so i really dont want to
See any scenes involving her. I would rather see Sudha, Deepa and Kalyani. Now a days even Kalyani scenes are boring after her sisters moved with them. 
Padma and Gw scenes are repetitive drag. The same dialogues. The same predictable behaviour.
We need a vacation from Gw and Padma. We have young villains P and Suchi. I would rather see 
Them getting crushed. 
Now the story is getting interesting. Hope Joseph does mot spoil it by rash action. First they must
 inform Varadarajan and Deepa about it and then T and Ta. If they inform Ta he will not beleive it and talk about it to Suchi and hush it up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatithendralfan007TTfanShemmo

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Contd.. At this point Anand and shyamala should be told and involved in trapping P and Suchi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanShemmo

garapati

Groupbie

garapati

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
If Ta doesn't believe Kanagu and joseph now avalda he total fool. Who believes every other idoit {charu/suchi/prabha] with out any proofs but need proofs to believe his wife and friends.

Totally mad at director. loosing interest in reading written updates too. Sorry sri I don't mean to offend you. I meant story is bad. I would rather watch Office.

Thanks alot for update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007TTfanShemmo

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates.

'Finally, the truth is out.  Next Kanagu going to be Mahaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanShemmo

Post Reply New Post