Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Which was the "Most Boring Track" acc. to you?? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazzysarunholic

the most boring track i have found was the kaka kaki prob one at the starting tym of the serial oh god how mega boring and melodramatic it was Sleepy 

ps: i am missing samar baba and rr plz entry maro WinkROFL

kaka kaki problem was also one of d boring tracks...i forgot to mention befor Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which was the "Most Boring Track" acc. to you?? (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IGLESIAS

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

I Dnt Like Samar Track But You Didnt Mention Here
me 2. N i said that share ur choice of boring track! . Congrats 4 becoming Dazzler!

Only Track I Bore And Hate From Core..[:X]

Thnx fevROFLROFL
angry emotion me chota "x" lagta hai.ROFLROFL Yah, dat Samar was Pakao n Beech ka Haddi tooROFLROFL. Ur welcum FajROFLROFL

chota ROFLROFL
samar AngryAngry Track sunke bhi gussa ata aaj bhi muje..
Kitna irirted charcterAngry aaj tak dekha nhi
yah , chotaEmbarrassed. Apne bada "X" lagaya tha toh Emotion nahi bana u see.ROFL
ROFL
Yeah, same here. I mean He had crossed the Limits! Taken Naksh for Granted. Lastly Akshara ne kya fatkaar maari thi uskoROFL
ROFL and Naitik Proved him that Akshara Only Loves Naitik.Big smile Thnx God uske baad wo chala gya, u see uske ajeeb excuses Akshara se milne keROFL
ROFL,kabi Pastry, kabi Ansu, Kabi kuch aur! Paka ke rakh dia tha.ROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

me 2. N i said that share ur choice of boring track! . Congrats 4 becoming Dazzler!

Thnx fevROFLROFL
angry emotion me chota "x" lagta hai.ROFLROFL Yah, dat Samar was Pakao n Beech ka Haddi tooROFLROFL. Ur welcum FajROFLROFL

chota ROFLROFL
yah , chotaEmbarrassed. Apne bada "X" lagaya tha toh Emotion nahi bana u see.ROFL
ROFL
Yeah, same here. I mean He had crossed the Limits! Taken Naksh for Granted. Lastly Akshara ne kya fatkaar maari thi uskoROFL
ROFL and Naitik Proved him that Akshara Only Loves Naitik.Big smile Thnx God uske baad wo chala gya, u see uske ajeeb excuses Akshara se milne keROFL
ROFL
dev he even stand in a line to pay nk mob bill ROFLbecoz he cannot see ak suffering LOLone scene nk got angry and shocked to see ak pic in samar mob LOLreally such a irritating character samar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushi786

For me is was all the shenanigans surrounding Rashmis marriage time, Naitik getting hurt, eye infection etc causing him to be jealous of everyone basically, it was a pointless track and a very badly handled one...These days however anything to do with the Maheshwari's is pointless and boring, totally drags out espec the whole Daddi making friends with a bhudda in the park and the family not being open minded about it, they were portrayed to be more laid back than the other clan so why the sudden turn of events, Singhanias are the more relaxed ones and Maheshwaris are seen as being uptight...

I kind of agree with you regarding Naitik's Jealousy Track in Rashmi Shadi. It was Honestly Clueless. I mean why they made Naitik's leg fracture,eye infection etc.
And yeah M's r very open minded but Dadi making New frnds track n being insecure, was just didnt match wid them.
Yep, after Leap, even G3 got changed n relaxed which is surprising.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Thnx fevROFLROFL

chota ROFLROFL
ROFL
ROFL
dev he even stand in a line to pay nk mob billROFLbecoz he cannot see ak sufferingLOLone scene nk got angry and shocked to see ak pic in samar mobLOLreally such a irritating character samar.
yah mam, saw it.ROFL
ROFL but Ansu ne uska plan fail kar dia tha. Ab ansu itna b Dumb nai haiROFL
ROFL.
Yep, Naitik's anger towards samar was justified n how brilliantly Naksh made him show right path was also Nice.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhoxi

I cant remember which track I hate most ROFL
Aashi,u first remember it then by doing RevisionROFL
ROFL

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tani23

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">most boring track for me was</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"Tannu - anshu n unki choti si not so love story"</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Dat girl really irked me ...she was very irritatingLOL</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">next boring track was...Samar one(i dun remember d guy's name exactly) but he had a crush on akshi</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">n he tried creating problem between naksh</font>

yup, agree purva. Dat Tannu gal was so Cheap! She was Cheating wid her Mom to Anshu. Anshu was dumb too lolz. I hated that Tannu .

Samar(alpesh gehlot) - yeah maha boring track!

oi dont make fun of my samar baba everyone in the forum know's how much i love himWinkROFL
ooiee!ROFL
ROFL wo maine abi abi join kia haina toh muje pata nai tha di ke apko Wo Samar Pasand hai, pata nai Samar main aisa kya tha, par Kuch Na Kuch toh Hoga becoz u Like himROFL
ROFL.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

the most boring track i have found was the kaka kaki prob one at the starting tym of the serial oh god how mega boring and melodramatic it wasSleepy

ps: i am missing samar baba and rr plz entry maroWinkROFL
I agree that Kaki-Kaka track was boring.

Di, Who is rr ? ?Shocked

yeah, sirf apke liye, Samar Entry maro But With ur Wife dis timeROFL
ROFL. So that Akshra safe rahe.ROFL
ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top