dmgroxalwys

Groupbie

dmgroxalwys

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Betty
True this is not at all realistic
@Shwets 
Why do u say so?
We have had some very good tracks with Ahuja's also and some poor tracks with Alhuwalia's also.
It's just that characterization of Alhuwalia's is more fascinating and enthralling but Ahuja's also have their moments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhShwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raavi-track (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@dm...all the tracks that Ahujas had which was good were normal simple tracks...not major tracks..major tracks like Nitin track, boarding school track(i felt they messed up at the end), even kidnapping track was not handled properly...

coming to Ahluwalias...they have never had a major track..everything have been short tracks for them...yes their characterization is like that...but there has been no tracks for their potential.

and Ahujas dont stick to their characters...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys100prabhAB_DaKriticizer

dmgroxalwys

Groupbie

dmgroxalwys

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@Shwets
I have not seen how Nitin's track culminates so can't comment on that.
But Rashi's track got a proper ending I believe.Infact its one of my fav track.The built up for it was so natural that I did not even saw such a thing coming.
And way it  ended was so touching with Raashi saying Jeet to go leave instead of her going ahead cuz she wants to see how it feels like leaving.So pure and touching.
It also dealt with issue many parents are likely to face and was completely realistic.
The way they had brought up Jeet's obsession and love for his family like he doesn't like Sunny being left at neighbours when Pinky tries to get a job and all.It was completely thus justified of Jeet to bring Raashi back.
That track had a very natural and subtle ending when Raashi paints a painting and Nanu showed it to everyone and tells that now they should look at this side of her and appriciate it too.It was such a good idea to show Raashi's change in this way subtly than loudly.
So i believe it was one of the best tracks of Parvarish.
WIth Pinky I am beginning to have a problem the way she gets melodramatic with all that rona dhona seems more than required.She was good in initial episodes but now it all seems excessive.
But I still like small sweet cute teeny weeny scenes like Pinky waking up Raavi Raashi.Calling Raashi naani maa,explaining things to Sunny correcting him.
ALso when Raashi teaches something funny and ulta sidha (in Pinky's word)to SUnny.
I also like ALhuwalias a bit more but that's bcuz i personally relate more with them but still alwys look forward for Ahuja,s track.

100prabhNimbuMirchiShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@dm...Raashi track is indeed one of the best tracks...bt somehow i felt it dragged..especially after the birthday incident...the end(i did not watch) could have been good...bt the drag has spoiled it so much that I could not wait for it...

Pinky is nice when she speaks normally with kids...especially sunny...bt apart from that...i dont find Ahujas interesting.

If u watch Nitin track...ur views might change...nitin track was on for more than 2 months...and Ahluwalias had small small scenes in between with Lucky's tatoo...and coffee shop and things like that...

I relate/like Ahluwalias more...becos they are more sensible and balanced

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys100prabh

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgroxalwys

@Shwets
I have not seen how Nitin's track culminates so can't comment on that.
But Rashi's track got a proper ending I believe.Infact its one of my fav track.The built up for it was so natural that I did not even saw such a thing coming.
And way it  ended was so touching with Raashi saying Jeet to go leave instead of her going ahead cuz she wants to see how it feels like leaving.So pure and touching.
It also dealt with issue many parents are likely to face and was completely realistic.
The way they had brought up Jeet's obsession and love for his family like he doesn't like Sunny being left at neighbours when Pinky tries to get a job and all.It was completely thus justified of Jeet to bring Raashi back.
That track had a very natural and subtle ending when Raashi paints a painting and Nanu showed it to everyone and tells that now they should look at this side of her and appriciate it too.It was such a good idea to show Raashi's change in this way subtly than loudly.
So i believe it was one of the best tracks of Parvarish.

You have said more than brilliantly.

I cried throughout the epi where they were to leave Rashi at hostel.

That was definitly one of the finest track of Parvarrish. For me it stands at number 1.

The built-up.. the progression.. Rashi feeling ignored.. everything was more than perfect.

It was then I fell in Love with Rashi as character..

and Sparsh as actor.

I haven't seen such brilliance in any child actor so far.

ClapClap Parvarrish stood out for me in that track. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwysyomamma100prabhShwets1502

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgroxalwys

WIth Pinky I am beginning to have a problem the way she gets melodramatic with all that rona dhona seems more than required.She was good in initial episodes but now it all seems excessive.
But I still like small sweet cute teeny weeny scenes like Pinky waking up Raavi Raashi.Calling Raashi naani maa,explaining things to Sunny correcting him.
ALso when Raashi teaches something funny and ulta sidha (in Pinky's word)to SUnny.
I also like ALhuwalias a bit more but that's bcuz i personally relate more with them but still alwys look forward for Ahuja,s track.

You again said it..

Ahujas had their scenes in the past. Pinky wasnt this irritating.

I like Sweety & would prefer her anyday.. but Pinky never irritated me to the extent that she does now in last couple tracks.

It was lovely to see how Rashi acted all like Nani maa.. ordering Pinky and behaving as if she understand all elder business.. Those used to be one my favorite scenes of Parvarrish.

Sunny & Pinky -- I have always said.. they look like real Mom-Son to me. Their scenes have been perfect.. and they are still too.. it just that the amount of their scene have been reduced to almost 0.

I hope CVs could go back in time.. and show Ahujas like earlier they did. Big smile

Edited by Sachi16 - 18 April 2013 at 12:39pm

dmgroxalwys100prabhShwets1502

yomamma

yomamma

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I can't describe how irritated I feel watching the current track! Are they going to show a romantic relationship between Raavi and that Sid? Can it get any worser? It's the most illogical track of all. I can't stand Raavi anymore (no offence to the actor playing her). What biology student does an internship at a phama company? Is Jeet so dumb? I have been holding off my feelings but can't anymore. And where did Raavi get all those blazers from Confused
Above all, when did Raavi become so smart to think she can pull off this thing? Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhNimbuMirchiAB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yomamma

I can't describe how irritated I feel watching the current track! Are they going to show a romantic relationship between Raavi and that Sid? Can it get any worser? It's the most illogical track of all. I can't stand Raavi anymore (no offence to the actor playing her). What biology student does an internship at a phama company? Is Jeet so dumb? I have been holding off my feelings but can't anymore. And where did Raavi get all those blazers from Confused
Above all, when did Raavi become so smart to think she can pull off this thing? Thumbs Down

@Bold -- itni sari Love stories ke baad badi ho gai.. WinkLOLLOLLOL

Raavi always have had the most illogical tracks..

I will copy what I wrote in other thread..

Raavi has that thing in her.. that special thing..  which can make anyone Not like her.
It was me first who got irritated with her.
and she irritated me since long.. since Rashi track. I didnt see that soothing elder sister feeling in her for Rashi. Ouch rather just.. tujhe me isse daant khilvaungi.. usse khilvaunig.. Sleepy
and since then she has been the most confused & weird character ever.. & she keeps getting track after track.. n has been proven right.. Sleepy
I just cant get CVs obsession with her.. Thumbs Down

yomamma100prabhShwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top