Betty14 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys ,

I have been watching the show and I just think that it is kind of going overboard with this track. This is just my opinion. I think that Raavi trying to clear her dad's name is nice and all but is this track really realistic. I mean how many 16- 18 year old go out and get a job in a company and then trying to expose a company. I mean come on , getting a job in the company is totally fine and amazing and i have no issue with that. The issue is that a teen girl is trying to expose a company. I mean come on , where is the reality in this. How many teens do you know that go out and try to expose a fraud. This is just my opinion , that I really wanted to share. Do let me know what you guys think πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Betty...Join the club! We have been rallying this only from the time this track started. This track is becoming worser and worser😑
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Your openion is bang on. You are absolutely right.

We all have been saying the same.

Raavi - the heroine.. always is right. whatever she does. πŸ₯±

But this time it's highly irritating. She isn't the super woman to do everything. It's completely unrealistic of how she got into company & is missing classes for Job but still no one comes to know.πŸ˜•

Not even 20-21 years old can do such heroism.. only Raavi.. 🀒

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Yeah...how can she miss her school/college/classes/whatever...😑 Is not that important? 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Yeah...how can she miss her school/college/classes/whatever...😑 Is not that important? 

that's what.

yeh ladki kuchh bhi kare.. sab sahi.. πŸ˜•

CVs bhi kya.. πŸ₯±
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I think the writers are different for Ahluwalias and Ahujas...kitna difference hai dono tracks mein or is it the actors? I find all Ahluwalias actors better than Ahujas
Betty14 thumbnail
You guys are totally right, this track is getting highly irritating. CVs really need to come up with a better and a more realistic track πŸ€”

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Betty...i am sure u are not new to parvarish show...in that case u will know that Ahujas/Raavi track will be like this only...waste of hoping for improvement...πŸ˜”

Just look for Ahluwalias scenes...and be happy!
dmgroxalwys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Betty
True this is not at all realistic
@Shwets 
Why do u say so?
We have had some very good tracks with Ahuja's also and some poor tracks with Alhuwalia's also.
It's just that characterization of Alhuwalia's is more fascinating and enthralling but Ahuja's also have their moments.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@dm...all the tracks that Ahujas had which was good were normal simple tracks...not major tracks..major tracks like Nitin track, boarding school track(i felt they messed up at the end), even kidnapping track was not handled properly...

coming to Ahluwalias...they have never had a major track..everything have been short tracks for them...yes their characterization is like that...but there has been no tracks for their potential.

and Ahujas dont stick to their characters...