Punar Vivah

GC & Show PV will be on air:GC's AudioConfirmation (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
tfs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GC & Show PV will be on air:GC's AudioConfirmation (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cielo

cielo

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Really happy for this news Party

sissakhan

Groupbie

sissakhan

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome news thank you  Big smile

ratnaprabhashri

ratnaprabhashri

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
GC I just beleive u and let some jealous ppl comeout with has much article against u just to hamper ur images i dont belevie it the aim of this writers were just to tarnish ur image and for which they came with different reason each time  my big question to these writers who publish the article on information received by some sort of sources than why did they did not contact u or Mittal abt such information they received from their sources before publishing so it means clear they did it deliberately to spoil ur image on some ppl request  You said thapaad for such rumors spreading pp I say let them roll the article shuff it in their so called souces or each others ars  We the true Gurmeetians is always with u and never beleve in anything except  what u say or u write it

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Love you GC, always believed in you and you are a rockstar period.

prettyji

IF-Dazzler

prettyji

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
oh thank god it's not true i am so relieved now

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I know Gurmeet, and he would never leave a show like this. He has not done so in the past and he will not do so in the future. He has always been dedicated to every single show he has ever done, including Ramayan, GHSP, and now Punar Vivah. He is even dedicated to the reality shows he does. He would never leave a show nor play with his fans' feelings, so I hope people who bashed him are satisfied now.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
@Zainab,

Thank you for the interview of Gurmeet.Smile I hope now people will relax and not freak out. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silence_Gold

Post Reply New Post

Go to top