Master Chef Season 3

The most unfair result :(

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This time we r wrong.Yes promos misleading.But d fact is in which basis Red team lost?they worked more organisedly,completing their dishes properly,there is no chaos,they have more grahak n all praises them but they loose!!!
On other hand blue team seems unorganised,grahak is less n they don't praises them at all.Red team won coz they increased their food prizes n Doyal n happy snatched (yes they snatch calling it 'tip') money 4m visitors.
Its a cookery show n i'm highly disappointed 2day..Blue team won not 4 their foods 4 their tactice which r n't related with cooking.
I'm upset. What r u thinking?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am really dissapointed with the results did not expected at all.. Neele nawab were very undeserving.
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

Am really dissapointed with the results did not expected at all.. Neele nawab were very undeserving.

yes they were,1st time I liked Navneet 2day but they lost :(
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Actually, Red team lost due to underpricing! Kunal corrected them once.

They raised the prices, but only marginally. (If they thought their preparations were worth so less, why would any of the chefs correct them again?)

Yes, they were well organised and had more customers, but Navneet's tactic of underpricing (to cut into Yasmin's customers, maybe) backfired.

This is the second time the team has lost under Navneet's leadership!
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
most disappointing episode so far, absolutely unfair ...
yes, they won as doyel was literally snatching money as tip ... 😡 tip is not something to be asked for, customers should give it on their own ... now i wish doyel to be eliminated asap, bt this is not happening at least this week, can't watch all this for more ...
this is cooking based show not business based ... 🥱

yup, most unfair result ... if they will continue like this, i don't think i can watch this show for long!!! disappointed ... 😵

Edited by Queen22 - 11 years ago
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Judges need 2 taste deir dishes and declare result instead of leaving deir fate into customers

If one team got more cash...dats deir luck...

This s a cookery show not a show 2 find who is lucky

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hamzanuha

Actually, Red team lost due to underpricing! Kunal corrected them once.

They raised the prices, but only marginally. (If they thought their preparations were worth so less, why would any of the chefs correct them again?)

Yes, they were well organised and had more customers, but Navneet's tactic of underpricing (to cut into Yasmin's customers, maybe) backfired.

This is the second time the team has lost under Navneet's leadership!

not only underpricing rana di,Blue teams esp Doya snatched money.Any red team member didn't ask 4 tip but blues earned more 4 it
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Queen22

most disappointing episode so far, absolutely unfair ...
yes, they won as doyel was literally snatching money as tip ... 😡 tip is not something to be asked for, customers should give it on their own ... now i wish doyel to be eliminated asap, bt this is not happening at least this week, can't watch all this for more ...
this is cooking based show not business based ... 🥱

yup, most unfair result ... if they will continue like this, i don't think i can watch this show for long!!! disappointed ... 😵

I just dont want 2 see Doyal anymore n now i will support red teams member.
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anusha.cochin

Judges need 2 taste deir dishes and declare result instead of leaving deir fate into customers

If one team got more cash...dats deir luck...

This s a cookery show not a show 2 find who is lucky

totally totally agree
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Well we don't know whether Blue team asked for tip or not but I found it silly that they were fighting over customers with Navneet going to the other dhaaba and trying to lure customers.

But all is fair and the mandate said money earned would decide the result. And considering that same customers are not going to eat in both dhaabas, taste takes a backseat and it is customer service and perception that matters. That is where blue team was losing in the beginning as customers tended to flock to where there were more people. Once they got that right, all that mattered was how fast they served.