Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All set to meet Sobti & relive IPKKND, Dubai?

Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Sobtians in Dubai,

The excitement is building. Newspaper articles fuel the tingling anticipation. SBS, SBB and E24 segments are again causing a buzz in the forum, as our heart throb and his co-actors from IPKKND? Once again fill our TV screens reminding us of those magical months when our show was on air And we waited so eagerly to know what was going to unfold in Arnav and Khushi's riveting love story...

Do Fool Chaar Maali is all set to take the stage by storm on Saturday at Sheikh Rashid Auditorium of the Indian High School...the cast seems all agog to regale the audience...discussions are rife whether Barun Sobti after all is not going to be performing, just narrating...so why all the hullabaloo about the play, etc.

I for one, do not care. As a die-hard fan of Barun Sobti and Arnav Singh Raizada, not to mention the rest of this show's talented cast, I am going to go for the play, and enjoy myself. Just to be there as part of an audience and appreciate the efforts that these people have put in to bring this play to Dubai, is fully worth doing. Also a token of our appreciation, as fans, to Barun Sobti for his untiring efforts to achieve perfection in every scene in recreating ASR as no one could have hoped to do, with that compelling intensity and passion, which made each and everyone of us, hate him and love him at the same time.

So let's go out there and applaud for all we are worth. come on Dubai, we have to do this for IPKKND and for Barun Sobti. For an audience that actually demonstrated its power by getting a show pulled off air, surely we can continue to live up to our reputation now! See you all at the play. How many of you on IF are going?

Anupama

SERIOUSLY! 135 VIEWS AND ONE COMMENT?? ARE NONE OF YOU GOING FOR THE PLAY? COME ON DUBAI...WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT! LET'S HEAR WHAT YOU THINK...DOES IT MATTER SO MUCH TO YOU THAT SOBTI MIGHT JUST BE NARRATING? NO ONE INTERESTED IN JUST SEEING THEM ALL??

Edited by Anu567 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice topic it does not matter whether barun is narrating or acting as long he is there along with the talented cast
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
u all are so lucky. wish he comes to usa once
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜ƒ Have fun n njoy and give love to barun from all Sobtians...😳
Anu567 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tikit

nice topic it does not matter whether barun is narrating or acting as long he is there along with the talented cast

Absolutely, right? Each and every one of them made IPKKND? what it was. Eternally grateful to the talented bunch of actors and their great camaraderie, on and off screen! 
Anu567 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHIAmAzInG

enjoy...lucky

Oh thanks so much! Believe me, since the last couple of years, seeing Barun in life has been one of life's goals!! πŸ˜Š
Anu567 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TINA!

u all are so lucky. wish he comes to usa once

I hope he does one day...you never know, like he said in his radio interview...we never thought he'd come to Dubai!
Anu567 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

πŸ˜ƒ Have fun n njoy and give love to barun from all Sobtians...😳

Not sure we will get the chance to meet him in person. Even if we do, not sure who will be more tongue-tied, Barun or us, the audience!! Will certainly pass on the love if we do get to talk to him!!😊
deleteaccount thumbnail
I was almost sure I was going , but now my chances have gone down to 50% 

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Have lots of fun...and let them know we them allπŸ˜ƒ