AsYa FF ~ Mere Jazbaat ~ T#1 ~ Link to T#2 Page 1!

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! So this is a SS i got a zillion ideas for after yesterday's episode :) I wanted to put it up before today's episode because I'll lose momentum and get lost in the real happenings in the show instead of my version haha. So it's basically my take on what should've happened with the whole Zoya getting slapped at Ayaan's sagaai and the fake engagement that Asad called off. I've put a few twists. Hope you like it! 

Edited: Well this officially now an FF, and I know it's moving a little slowly, but I wanted to keep it true to the show, somewhat. 

Enjoy! 

Special thanks to arnav4ever for the amazing banner for my FF! 

MERI JASBHAAT

(May 6th)

INDEX:

Chapter 1: "The Wheels of Misunderstandings" Below

Chapter 1: The Wheels of Misunderstandings

"Humeira!", cried Nikhat. She held an unconscious Humeira in her arms, her eyes wide with horror. A few dozen heads turned towards the happy couple, only to see the beautiful bride horizontal, with her eyes closed. 

Ayaan's breathing stopped. "Humeira begum! Wake up!" he shouted, shaking her and patting her cheek. "Nikhat! Humeira ko kya hua?" he screeched at his sister. 

"Pata nahi, Bhaijaan.. Woh mithai chaat rahi thi, aur phir mujh par gir gayi." Nikhat tried to recall what happened just before Humeira fainted. Everyone's eyes were now on the woman kneeling beside Nikhat in a burkha, and the now motionless Humeira.

Zoya looked at Humeira with a terror. What had she come to do, and what happened instead. She was about to touch Humeira to try to wake her up, when she felt someone grab her arm and yank it in the opposite direction. 

"Khabar dar! Khabar dar tumne meri beti ko haat la gaya tho! This is your doing!" shrieked Razia, as she pulled the burkha's head piece to reveal Zoya's face. 

Razia's eyes grew even wider. Yeh!? Yeh yahan kya kar rahi hai!? "Tum! Tum yahan kyun ai ho! Tumhara is ghar se koi taluk nahi hai!" she accused. 

"Bhabi, yeh aap kya keh rahi hain? Aap inne jaan thi hain?" asked a confused Shireen. If she didn't have any relation to their family, then how did she know who she was?

"Shireen, woh..." Shit, thought Razia. How do I get out of this? Hmm.. She lives with Dilshad and Asad... hmm.. Yes! Perfect! "Meine kaha tha, na? Dilshad tumhare bete ki sagaai pe kuch na kuch garbar karegi? Usine ise bejha hoga! Usi ke saath hi to reh thi hai!"

Upon hearing this, Shireen's turned to face Zoya, with questioning eyes. Zoya immediately started shaking her head and her hands mimicking. "Nahin, humne aise kuch nahi socha hai! Phoopi ne bhi nahin! Please, mera yakeen manie! Hum esa kyun karenge? Hum to aapko aur aapke parivar ko to thikse jaante tak nahin!" Zoya's voice was quivering with fear. What the hell had she done? Could the sweets I gave Humeira really be the reason she fainted? That salesman is going to get an earful from me. But I tasted them... and I'm fine.. something's not right, she thought. 

Razia took the opening, when Zoya took a breath from defending herself. "Dekha Shireen? Meine kaha tha! Uno ne bi kaha tha! Dilshad Khan tumhare khandaan par kala jadoo karra hi hai, aur hab is ladki ki madat bhi le rahi hai!" Try getting out of this one, Dilshad. 

Shireen looked confused. She didn't know who to believe. 

"Yeh bekausoor hai!" Rashid chimed in. He looked at his dost, with sympathetic eyes, and continued. "Mein inne janta hoon. Yeh aisa kabhi nahi kar sakhti hai!"

"Abuu theek khaire hai!" Ayaan jumped in. "Inno ne aksar meri madat ki hai!" Zoya was touched that Asad's brother and abuu were defending her. 

"Agar woh tumhari dost hai, to phir burkha mein kyun hai? Why is she hiding? Because she planned this with that dayaan, Dilshad!" Two birds with one stone, thought Razia, with an evil smirk. "I curse you and Dilshad Khan's home! You shall never be at peace and will forever crave happiness! You shall pay for ruining such a blessed event!" she went on. Lets see Asad Ahmed Khan allow this museebhat to stay with him now. She smiled inwardly, thrilled and proud of her own antics, and their success. 

Asad snapped the laptop shut. He got up from the sofa, anger rushing through his veins. I knew this girl would cause some problem. Where was the need for her to go there? Razia... HOW DARE SHE CALL AMMI A DA-. ARGH!!! Asad's eyes were blazing with rage, and all he could think about was inflicting the same kind of pain to Mr. Rashid Ahmed Khan's shameless family, and that the cause for this entire situation, was MS. ZOYA FAROOQUI. 

Chapter 2

Please let me know what you think, and if I should continue.. the next part has the slap and after that I'll go on with Asad's anger and whatnot.. but there's a twist in store for you all :) (if I continue)

Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice start!!!! asad ko ammi ki burayi dikhi... zoya ki innocence nahi?!?!? ðŸ˜² cont soon!!!!! thnx for the pm, dear! 
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkangel93

nice start!!!! asad ko ammi ki burayi dikhi... zoya ki innocence nahi?!?!? ðŸ˜² cont soon!!!!! thnx for the pm, dear! 

Haan my train of thought is going in all directions haha.. the twist I cannot say.. but I can say this.. he will certainly go too far this time.. more so than all his other insults before. It's sad and I hate writing it even, but I feel like he is capable, because he still doesn't trust her completely, like he should after knowing everything about her past. But I wanna show how much he hurt her.. and make him aware of it this time =P slowly and agonizingly 
malini96 thumbnail

hey dont u dare to stop ...

continue soon and i beg u to 

send me a pm 

plz plz plz plz plz plz

mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: malini1996

hey dont u dare to stop ...

continue soon and i beg u to 

send me a pm 

plz plz plz plz plz plz

Aww thanks :) I will the next part is basically done.. just waiting on some more feedback to continue :) will PM for sure :) 
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reswa for now. Will update after i come back frm dead 😳

unres

yes i knw m late, i have seen the episode already, and i have only one thing to say, "baba app k charan kahan hai", uff ditto same thing happened.. are you one of the cv's hiding in this forum ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³

Edited by blueflames - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Now if you dont continue i will gobble you down my throat! ..< freaking cliffy kyun rakha??
Dnt stop dear plzz continue soon plz plz plz
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Now if you dont continue i will gobble you down my throat! ..< freaking cliffy kyun rakha??

Haha to keep you on your toes =P ok ok I shall continue.. but tomorrow... still have to edit the next part :) I shall PM when I do 
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pls cont, looking forward to the next part