Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon-Even a 10 sec eyelock can be b'ful! :D

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

I won't lie. I liked the episode. And needless to say, the SwaRon bit today was ULTRA cute! <3 

I mean, for the first time, after countless cliched scenes, the scene today was so damn cute! It's not that eyelock kabhi hua nahi hai. It has happened. But today's eyelock was so beautiful. And even though it was only for few seconds, I went aww on seeing it. 

Secondly, the way Swayam was trying not to divert himself by saying "concentrate", it made me wonder- How cute can this guy get??❀️ 

Maybe Sharon felt the same, and she also helped in not diverting him.=)

Not only Sharon, me too fida on him for the nth time. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

I stick to my point. Eyelocks can never ever be old. They always remain beautiful, whatsoever and when the other person reciprocates your feeling, it gets all the more beautiful. I love my SwaRon. :D 

Shantanu seriously rocked the episode today. He was such a calm and composed brother who pacified his sis and also helped in a way. And then, "mein apne papa ko ache se jaanta hu." He also kept his promise. Double aww..😳

Why is he so perfect??? :)

Loveee him..<3 <3 <3 

P.S Shantanu looked so damn hot with wet hair and mismatched coat and t-shirt. 

I am glad that Rey considers Sharon imp even after getting into a relationship. Way to go Rey. :D 

Share your views..😳

Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
37 views and not one comment? πŸ˜²
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That eye lock was indeed awesome. What strikes me most about that scene was it has a feel like that they are some 'partner in crime going to perform there big heist'. And the way Swayam start saying 'concentrate' I could totally enjoy that moment because it really appealed to the essence of that scene. And the last shot of today both Swayam and Sharon looking from behind that window with their just eye visible was indeed beautifully done.

And Shantanu was indeed awesome today. Loved how he brought different aspect and shade with a panache. It was brilliantly done.
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know right?
the eyelock was super-adorable..did you see the ay sharon blushed?😳  n he looked so cute trying to divert himself from sharon..😳 ..true eyelocks are never old..n this especially was refreshing πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
iheartVD thumbnail
hey dat scene was too cute ...😊
n ya way to go rey , go n sunaofy taani n prove dat sharon still matters to u πŸ˜›
riddzyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was short and sweet scene..as usual shan and vrush were lovely.
cscs thumbnail
hey..i missed todays episode..n aftr cmng to d forum i read sm post abt taani..so was thinking of giving d episode a miss..as it will be same kahani..
bt aftr reading ur post..m surely gonna watch it..fr swaron😊
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was definitely cute!
Somehow, every cliche just seems ten times more interesting when it happens to SwaRon. 😳 
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with You..
I am also in luve with their Eye locks..These guys are super cute and adorable..
And I liked Rey for sharing (still) the bond and giving imp to Sharon...
These episodes are making us belive that, much more to come on SwaRon's way and its just the begining !!..
Good going VruShan you guys are giving intensity to SwaRon..Luved it..
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab eyelock se kuch jada hona chahiye
but loved it for now.