I am unable to understand the problem of taani - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
@cscs that's the point...and swayam's dad just came to know about his dance...till bb match it was clear that he didnt knew abt this...now in the event he comes to know, and he hates swayam because he's not the way a perfect man in stereotypical sense should be. nd making his dad understanding this thing is not simple, its hard and tough that's why taani chose to hide.
Originally posted by meghasingh

@cscs that's the point...and swayam's dad just came to know about his dance...till bb match it was clear that he didnt knew abt this...now in the event he comes to know, and he hates swayam because he's not the way a perfect man in stereotypical sense should be. nd making his dad understanding this thing is not simple, its hard and tough that's why taani chose to hide.
haila..fr d 1st tym our thoughts r similar😊...i was jst tryng to explain d same thing to@aliya.. frm d replies i felt tht s/he was misunderstanding swayam's charcter..thts it..
Originally posted by cscs

haila..fr d 1st tym our thoughts r similar😊...i was jst tryng to explain d same thing to@aliya.. frm d replies i felt tht s/he was misunderstanding swayam's charcter..thts it..

miracles happen...😊
Originally posted by cscs

😆
Originally posted by sangeeta_taarey

hai sangeeta...if u r refering to TM, the i am the TM...so its my pleasure to ans your queries

i dont know y u hate taani so  so much...

if i am taani hater i will never make positive posts of taani where u  urself liked the posts...i can show the proof but let it be....

one thing i need to ask y u dint protest against swaron secret relationship when they hid from everyone except rey...
all r their friends ryt even they had the right to know about swaron relation...
as u know "they are swaron close friends😉"

as said by cscs, their's is a trial relationship, and sharon and swayam decided on the confession night itself that it should not be disclosed as it is their trial relationship...

in the other case, TR are official couple, and they themselves want to disclose to the rest including team but only after disclosing it to swayam...they never thought of hiding their relationship like swaron...but as everybody knows what happened next...

now when taani wants rey not to share personal stuff b/w friends...
u people are saying she is blaming rey with no reason... how come u made to say this...
taani is right on her own side...

here rey is not sharing the personal stuff willingly...neither gang is interested in their personal stuff keeping in mind whatever happened in the recent times...
it is the situation which involved the gang in their personal stuff...they helped TR ( whether swayam or sharon instructed is secondary) in not coming out the truth of rey being a dancer in front of tauji...if they want they can simply said the truth...now dont say that they did this for rey...

i agree they did this for shareyam...and they had every right to advice a friend if he is doing wrong and in this particular situation the had the whole right as they themselves involved in the lie...

she wants rey to think only from his own perspective...she doesnt need any other friends to influence rey's mind so...

my answer is same as cscs

and one thing y do like gang very much coz they hates taani na so...

this line is an interesting one to answer

waw sangeeta, when the gang helped the TR to solve the MU's ( song sequence)then the gang is like god to u all...tab bhi baath public hui thi...but i dint find any post opposing the gang that they made TR public...i always came across the TR posts who appreciated the gang for helping TR...the hug etc etc in so called public is acceptable at that time which is indeed personal and sharing with the same so called friends the problem of rey while they themselves involved in that is wrong...
i cant be this much biased like u... i am so sorry to say this

because of gang every relationship is getting destroyed ... already viha's got destroyed...( i know u ll say because of neha's selfishness , vicky made break up------ but the main theme was face off which was created in b/w the gang)

now they are destroying taarey relation...( they r like chameleons who changes thier favourism when they are in need)... 

nobody is destroying TR relationship, if the relationship is destroying its purely because of taani and rey...gang has nothing to do with that

y do they interfere in others personal life... its about rey... he shud decide whether to hide or not about his identity... not the gang ...
i know i m speaking out of topic... but it is needed so...
gang dint help taani... but they helped rey dats it ...

yes gang helped rey not taani as they are the buddies of rey and hence they are advising rey not taani

my ans in red

Edited by aarush123 - 10 years ago

hey..

you know there is no point of making this topic...

some TR fans always find taani right... koi bhi situation ho...

they like and dislike the gang according to the situation.. if they helped taani they are her very good friends.. and if they said something against her.. then they are the worst friends... 

it is a duty of a friend to advise their friend if they are doing something wrong... but if thats called interference so dosti ka to koi matlab hi nahi hai!!!

ya i mean i was kind of ok with her behaviour at first because i understood why she wanted to hide it but this is the limit... taani has changed so much from who she first was and its not a good type of change... after all sharon did to protect rey's secret, this is how she acts!!! 
Yesterday again was Taani sounding illogical... Firstly she should have been thankful to Sharon for handling the situation without even knowing anything priorly.. Gang not trying to create a problem went with the flow of the situation.. Nd at the end of the day Rey's image was saved.. Instead of thanking them she z regarding them as public.. Nd Sharon she z Rey's BFF so its quite natural for him to confide with her when he is facing trouble nd issues... Aisa thodi na hoga k Rey z in a relationship to now he shud not share his problem regarding his personal lyf wit his frnds.. All the ppl in reltionshp seek hlp frm frnds.. Frnds se baat nahi karenge to bachenge kaun... Parents.. Dats nt vry easy job to do.. In dat way nly Rey shared his problems wit Sharon.. Nd baat public banayi nahi gayi ban gayi... So did Taani forget how Rey didn't disclose his time issues wen in the captaincy problem.. Then he didn't make it any public...