I am unable to understand the problem of taani

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It is sharon who understood the situation and handled it. The gang also supported  the situation... willingly or not its secondary...

whoever see the whole scene can easily find out that rey is hiding the truth of being a dancer...rey ko boolne ki jarurath nahi hai...

and as friends they suggest its not good to lie and hide the identity...

in one way it is true whatever the friends had told them...

I understood till here...

What i dint get is Taani is blaming Rey for discussing the personal matters with friends including his best friend who helped her even though the terms between them are not so nice...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I actually thought taani will say thanks to sharon...but yeh toh ulta ho gaya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehrosh thumbnail
I m not able to understand her too, but then cinvestas can't handle too pair one will fight and one will be cosy.

Tani going over my headEdited by mehrosh - 11 years ago
iheartVD thumbnail
hey ...it was really nyc of sharon to help taani despite d differences between dem ! sharon sach mein diva se devi mein transform ho gyi h ...n nw cumin to taani , she shldn't have said wat she said in precap bt i think she reacted dat way cuz she didn't want to make her personal matter public πŸ˜›
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well...i dnt knw if ur a girl or not... *sorry*

but being a girl and when i have a boyfriend...and also considering the fact im not close to his friends...i really wuldnt have liked him talking about our relation and the issues in it to them...cuz it will make it awkward for me, as a girl, when i meet them...cuz i wnt knw them that well, but dey will knw everythin bout my personal life...so ya...

but on the other hand, rey is right too...cuz when he was confused, it was his friends who supported him and they are his best friends/close friends and stuff...so he shared his reason as to y he hid his true identity...

basically i believe both are right in their positions...

hope u get my perspective... =)

and well...taani didnt get a chance to thank her even if she wanted to...
Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago
iheartVD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

well...i dnt knw if ur a girl or not... *sorry*

but being a girl and when i have a boyfriend...and also considering the fact im not close to his friends...i really wuldnt have liked him talking about our relation and the issues in it to them...cuz it will make it awkward for me, as a girl, when i meet them...cuz i wnt knw them that well, but dey will knw everythin bout my personal life...so ya...

but on the other hand, rey is right too...cuz when he was confused, it was his friends who supported him and they are his best friends/close friends and stuff...so he shared his reason as to y he hid his true identity...

basically i believe both are right in their positions...

hope u get my perspective... =)

and well...taani didnt get a chance to thank her even if she wanted to...

xactly my point😊
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iheartd3

hey ...it was really nyc of sharon to help taani despite d differences between dem ! sharon sach mein diva se devi mein transform ho gyi h ...n nw cumin to taani , she shldn't have said wat she said in precap bt i think she reacted dat way cuz she didn't want to make her personal matter public πŸ˜›

public rey ya team ya swaron nahi banaya... woh khud ban gaya and taani is a part of the reason to become public

then y taani is blaming the team who helped her despite the differences between them?
iheartVD thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarush123

public rey ya team ya swaron nahi banaya... woh khud ban gaya and taani is a part of the reason to become public

then y taani is blaming the team who helped her despite the differences between them?

yaar in d precap she was nt blaming anyone...she was just disappointed with rey to make it public , just rey!😊
patie thumbnail
I think she dint blame sharon... wel precap cn b misleading ...so lets w8 fr episode πŸ˜Š Edited by patie - 11 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I second you di.. Puri gang thee tab.. Kuch bhi bolti rehti hai yeh ladki..
sreeja_rox thumbnail
why jumpig to conclusion's looking at the precap??????