Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! Hug You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! LOL 

Firstly, the name is credits to Vibha(vibz88) and I! Embarrassed Either Vibha or I will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! Party

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18/04: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
How I met your Mother...

" I saw her the day I went to meet my supposed fiancee and she opened the door . I vaguely remember seeing her in the camp. What a Behenji was the only thought in my head. one fine day I came to know that she is my mother s choice and I was way beyond humiliated.I devised a plan to get even with her and her sister and succeeded .I hurt her insulted her broke her heart and she endured silently. One day a miracle happened suddenly my words were not enough to hurt her or break her. My taunts dint bring tears down her eyes she gave as good as she got. Slowly i started looking forward to the WORD wars with her and even her insults seemed to warm my heart. I don't know when but I had fallen heads over heels for her..  "

You ripped off the two minute date from a legendary show and you did justice..Stella was impressed with the gesture and dint end with Ted really happy that Rachna  dint care two hoots for Vihaan s romantic gesture.
The original was classy and every girl would love to go on one but Vihaan s was 'Oh so filmy' coffee,ballons,rose,teddy and chocolates and he even seranaded her in front of the whole college.Thumbs Up  there could not be a better first attempt at redemption. Vihaan does not consider the way he humiliated Rachna wrong for him it was just revenge. who are we to analyse/ question when he fell for her ?? He said na he does not knowLOL

NC was brilliant today Clap  Clap  Clap be it with Mahi or ZS Embarrassed

Rajeev Rajeev Rajeev so proud of you!!! That s the Rajeev I fell for the resistance makes the story more interestingBig smile

Mayank-Rachna and the way they shook hands PartyCharu s end is near just 3 days!! I am so excited..

Mayank-Aditya-Gunjan wow lots of  small symbolisms the red saree , the ubtan and Mayank.. Superb writing and even better direction  ClapClap Clap  Clap  Clap

Oh CV s you are so intelligent you made every fan base happy and I mean EVERY!!! Clap  Clap  Clap  Clapone episode like this in  a week wont be enough atleast 2 are needed to keep us going.

Edited by vibz88 - 18 April 2013 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008chacha_chaudhribraich_galSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-

Shabnam94

Shabnam94

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Finally Rajeev aagaya...Dill mein Thandak aagayi...but loved the ViNA parts...fumnny...vihan is really awesome..sath mein rajeev bhi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_galSandCastle.-Eris-

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
VINA fans ki LOTTERY lag gayi..

2 minute mein VIhaan showed Rachna full toss love...

"Dum hai boss"...

Smruti, Vibha, Neha..you girls will be in big trouble today...No sleep...

Yet to see rest of the parts...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabnam94brat2008chacha_chaudhribraich_galSandCastle.-Eris-

braich_gal

IF-Rockerz

braich_gal

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
ViNa fans...time to PARTAYYY!!!!!!!! Party Dancing Party Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.-Eris-

SandCastle.

IF-Rockerz

SandCastle.

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ViNa's 2 minute date, OMG Silly
Vihaan is Sucha cutie, I loved his gestures & he sang Main Kya Maroon, I love this song Day Dreaming
The way he made those puppy faces & gave cute looks awww Silly
Holding Rachna's hands repeatedly awww Embarrassed

Coffee, balloons, roses, music, crowd, OMG so romantic Day Dreaming
The SSLK people lifted this 2 min date seq from my most favourite show on Earth, How I Met Your Mother & so it makes it even more special to me Silly I am going crazy just thinking about it Silly

The looks Vihaan gave after Rachna went away, typical Romeo :P
Loved the way Rajeev made him understand that he needs to repent to get Rachna's forgiveness & Vihaan politely acknowledged it, shows the sweet understanding between them Embarrassed

Hmmm Rajeev was AGAIN missing Gunjan today :P
The way he slyly asked Vihaan that Rachna akeli aayi h? Awww & then Vihaan's reply Nahi Chaaya bhi h saath mein :P

& then Rajeev ultimately directly asking Gunjan Nahi aayi hai & Vihaan's evil teasing smirk to him Silly
Vihaan knows his brother feels something for Gunjan & I feel he could be the bridge connecting the 2 soon Embarrassed

Rajeev is still facing the inner turmoil which will finally show result once he comes to know of Gunjans engagement. His reaction will be worth watching Embarrassed
Let's see where this roller coaster takes us :P

I forgive Vihaan for all his misdeeds for the tribute he gave to HIMYM Hug
Hope he repents it really hard so that Rachna forgives him too.

Not interested in other parts of epi, boring so analysing only this much :P

Star of the Episode: Vihaan Agarwal Silly

I noticed something today Aditya pronounciation of some English words is really weird. I guess he pronounced better as BATTER today which was funny or was it some other word?
I don't remember now but there was something he pronounced funny :P
Even on the 1st day he entered & was describing Gunjan, he did so :P
Anyone else thinks?

Decent Episode.
College Scenes: Legend-waitforit-dary!
Garg House: Same Old Same Old Boring   Sleepy

JShivbrat2008braich_galHashiBoo-Eris-

braich_gal

IF-Rockerz

braich_gal

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SandCastle.

Decent Episode.
College Scenes: Legend-waitforit-dary!
Garg House: Same Old Same Old Boring   Sleepy

Loved ViNa and Rajiv scenes today Clap

@Bold
I wouldn't say it was the same old thing...the scenes between Shail and Gunjan (and Akash as well) were nice today...while they were looking at the jewellery (ignoring the Charu part of course where she tried to butt in)...and the scene where they were applying something (was it oil??) on Gunjan's head...and even buaji was cute when she said what about her passport...she's not so old yet she also can still go to Australia...and then Adi joined them...and the beginning of the sari selection part was all right as well...

also, at least this time I wasn't annoyed much with Mayank - and that too after so long...I finally see a glimpse of a Mayank taking charge of his life on his own accord (READ: his plan to expose Charu)...and I'm glad he's planning it with Rachna and I wish they'll be successful...aur Charu...she's such a dumb***...LOL

Edited by braich_gal - 18 April 2013 at 9:45am

JShivSandCastle.HashiBoo-Eris-milla

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Loved the episode .. but only and only the college scene... 

Exactly after 7 days lucky enough to see my favourite Agarwals.. 

The 2 mins date was mind blowing and the song ..uff ..and on top of that Vihans dancing and expressions ..thats his subject man .. he is too good in that .. I love the way Rachna behaved .. 

Is this the same crowd whu humiliate Rachna at the mask party?? Everyone is clapping for her .. Not bad .. 

And the other best thing is brothers convo ..They are too hot to handle ..thats why I want to see them everyday .. 

Vihan is so comfortable with his bro ..He just told him whats in his mind and acknowledge the advice given by rajiv.. 

The sweetest thing for me is the way he inquires Gunjans ... thats so sweet ... and the look vihan gave after that is the best for me ... OMG .. I love vihan more for the smile .. 

Rajiv still in the controling mode .. I am sure the news of engagement will make a diffeence .. and my biggest expectation is vihan who will help him .. 

Like the convo between Rachna and Mayank and glad mayank saw Charu is hiding and listening .. 

Really not impress the way Gunjan is staring at Mayank ..

Edited by Hashii - 18 April 2013 at 10:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_galSandCastle.-Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top