sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Edited by sherlock - 13 July 2013 at 9:40am
sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

This thread will always remain my favourite on all of IF, because thanks to the person who opened this thread, and then strangely enough never bothered to return to it, Confused I got a chance to post many of my favourite pictures of Lord SitaRam here.

As this show ends, here one more picture of the Supreme, divine, eternal couple. Smile

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Cannot leave this forum without posting one more picture. Smile

Jai Siya Ram. Smile

mmurdeshwar Senior Member
mmurdeshwar
mmurdeshwar

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
@sherlock, I had made this post. I didnt come here so many days because of ganapati festival and also I was not well. Plz  forgive me .

we all shud post nice pictures and best scenes of Ram Sita and Lakshman from Zee Tv Ramayan.

I will also post nice pics from Zee Tv Ramayan.

Jai Shri Ram Smile .

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Please don't say sorry, Murdeshwar.  
In fact, I am highly thankful to you, as I mentioned in my previous post too, because I got a chance to post so many of my fav pics of Lord Sita Ram only because you created this thread. Smile

As  for posting pics of Gagan & Neha now on this forum, look, a lot many of their pics are already posted in their respective ATs.

Plus, unfotunately, our fav show is Over, though we wanted it to show the Uttar Kand too. Ouch With that, almost all members have left this place, & they are never going to return. 

SO I say let us wait, if we ever got a Uttar Kand in future, then we'll come back to that Ramayan forum & post pics there. 
mmurdeshwar Senior Member
mmurdeshwar
mmurdeshwar

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hi. Even though Zee Tv Ramayan show has ended , i dont know y it has been put in archived show column.

I want to post Uttarkanda updates as some of us know Uttarkanda story. Will anybody help me to post Uttarkanda story? .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index