Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla AT#3 ll He Set The Screen On Fire (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshfever

my bad luck only to get ur glimpse...i hv to spent my time on reading wu nd dn watch dt epi.

ansh, are you still here?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth Shukla AT#3 ll He Set The Screen On Fire (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

my bad luck only to get ur glimpse...i hv to spent my time on reading wu nd dn watch dt epi.

hi nolla. How r u ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

hi nolla. How r u ?

Sheetal, are you still here?

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

hi nolla. How r u ?

Sheetal, are you still here?

just logged in and reading forum posts. I was replying to a member on a post complaining the main male lead jagya is not getting enough screen space and the trp will teach 10 if the guy is given maximum screen space. I was laughing thinking its all jagya from few weeks and ansh getting 2 minute scenes that's why trp is low.

nolla

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Sheetal, did you really see Sid (Shiv) for 2 minuts? It looked more like a few seconds to me!LOL
How are you nway?
 i can see you have kept the fort well! you and Sudha!!!

Btw Sheetal you still have that habit of over posting!! The BV DEv team will get you!!Wink

Edited by nolla - 20 April 2013 at 9:10pm

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Btw Sheetal, Sudha gave me a challenge to catch her in the num of posts this wkend.
but no one was here so went to sleep.
But my best friend woke me up! Now she went back to sleep & here i am. 

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Sheetal, did you really see Sid (Shiv) for 2 minuts? It looked more like a few seconds to me!LOL
How are you nway?

Btw Sheetal you still that habit of over posting!! The BV DEv team will get you!!Wink

I myself I am not active in SSAT nowadays. Sorry for over posting. Did not look into that. Sid was there for 1 minute. His screen space is getting reduced day by day. It's ok we have to be patient I guess due to current focus on jagya remarriage and drag if ansh story due to IPL. We will see Sid in JDJ after may 26th on weekends.

nolla

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

How are you nway?

Btw Sheetal you still that habit of over posting!! The BV DEv team will get you!!Wink

I myself I am not active in SSAT nowadays. Sorry for over posting. Did not look into that. Sid was there for 1 minute. His screen space is getting reduced day by day. It's ok we have to be patient I guess due to current focus on jagya remarriage and drag if ansh story due to IPL. We will see Sid in JDJ after may 26th on weekends.

Can you explain your IPL thing? And why?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top