Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   

Siddharth Shukla AT#3 ll He Set The Screen On Fire (Page 130)

Sheetsden IF-Sizzlerz
Sheetsden
Sheetsden

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15147

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Maybe i mixed them up. then it must be Khaana & Rhadha! But those ones too are just fine to describe our SS God! 
With Krishna it can be Radha, rukmini or satyabhama...with lord shiv its always Parvati.
Our shiv is one woman guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6511

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

he look so Adorable  btw thnkxxx for lovely pixxx 
[/QUOTE]
Olive say he looks so adorable & humble!! Like lord Krishna himself.
Praying for his whats her name?? the name has escaped from my mind!!! The Goddess with him!! 
Isn't it Rhadha?? not sure!
[/QUOTE]
R u talking about goddess with Krishna or lord shiv ?
[/QUOTE]

My dear Sheets, Siddhart to me is all lords combined. So whatever you name him,
i take. He is ALEXANDER THE GREAT, only the drape around the shoulders is missing
nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6511

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by nolla

Maybe i mixed them up. then it must be Khaana & Rhadha! But those ones too are just fine to describe our SS God! 
With Krishna it can be Radha, rukmini or satyabhama...with lord shiv its always Parvati.
Our shiv is one woman guy.

So when i said Krishna, it was Radha i was referring to!

Sheetsden IF-Sizzlerz
Sheetsden
Sheetsden

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15147

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla


he look so Adorable  btw thnkxxx for lovely pixxx 
[/QUOTE]
Olive say he looks so adorable & humble!! Like lord Krishna himself.
Praying for his whats her name?? the name has escaped from my mind!!! The Goddess with him!! 
Isn't it Rhadha?? not sure!
[/QUOTE]
R u talking about goddess with Krishna or lord shiv ?
[/QUOTE]

My dear Sheets, Siddhart to me is all lords combined. So whatever you name him,
i take. He is ALEXANDER THE GREAT, only the drape around the shoulders is missing
[/QUOTE]
I like Greek kings. Sid is perfect as Greek god. Waiting for next week to see his hotness in beautiful Kashmir. I liked anandi from few episodes. She is totally mad about shiv and their HM.
nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6511

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Sheets, talk about my man & am all ears!!! The rest is sort of irrelevant!!
Sorry to be rude, i have been away from my man, for some time. So it has to be exclusive!!

No interference of other actors for a while!ROFLROFLROFL
Sheetsden IF-Sizzlerz
Sheetsden
Sheetsden

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15147

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Sheets, talk about my man & am all ears!!! The rest is sort of irrelevant!!
Sorry to be rude, i have been away from my man, for some time. So it has to be exclusive!!

No interference of other actors for a while!ROFLROFLROFL
I watch only shiv on BV now rest r invisible.
Sheetsden IF-Sizzlerz
Sheetsden
Sheetsden

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15147

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@nolla  he was looking young with short hair cut from few episodes. I am waiting for Jdj to start from may ending to see our Sid show his another talent. He confirmed that he is doing the dance show.
nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6511

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

@nolla  he was looking young with short hair cut from few episodes. I am waiting for Jdj to start from may ending to see our Sid show his another talent. He confirmed that he is doing the dance show.

Now my dear Sheets, you telling a already crazy person to jump!! 
You know am the biggest wacko, where this God is concerned!! 
Everything is just tooo PERFECT, where it comes to my God!!!
Long, short, curved, etc... as long as it is my God, i will bow down!!!


With him everything is PERFECTION no DEFECT!!!

JUST CRAZY ABOUT THE GUY!!HeartHeartHeart

HE KNOWS WHAT I MEAN!!!!   

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla - Take a bow baby!(Revived)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Malika   Replies: 85   Views: 8937

Malika 85 8937 10 June 2013 at 5:13am by PhoenixRainbow
Siddharth Shukla prefer to be Romantic Hero on TV

Author: zan101   Replies: 2   Views: 1376

zan101 2 1376 18 March 2013 at 5:14am by -shivrajsid-
Shiddharth Shukla

Author: dulali   Replies: 7   Views: 1243

dulali 7 1243 16 March 2013 at 1:49pm by Artemisia
Shiddharth Shukla

Author: dulali   Replies: 8   Views: 1147

dulali 8 1147 13 March 2013 at 12:46pm by Artemisia
to Shiddharth Shukla

Author: dulali   Replies: 2   Views: 714

dulali 2 714 03 March 2013 at 1:23am by Artemisia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index