Siddharth Shukla AT#3 ll He Set The Screen On Fire - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Sheetal, did you really see Sid (Shiv) for 2 minuts? It looked more like a few seconds to me!😆
How are you nway?
 i can see you have kept the fort well! you and Sudha!!!

Btw Sheetal you still have that habit of over posting!! The BV DEv team will get you!!😉
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago
Btw Sheetal, Sudha gave me a challenge to catch her in the num of posts this wkend.
but no one was here so went to sleep.
But my best friend woke me up! Now she went back to sleep & here i am. 
Originally posted by nolla

Sheetal, did you really see Sid (Shiv) for 2 minuts? It looked more like a few seconds to me!😆
How are you nway?
i can see you have kept the fort well! you and Sudha!!!

Btw Sheetal you still that habit of over posting!! The BV DEv team will get you!!😉

I myself I am not active in SSAT nowadays. Sorry for over posting. Did not look into that. Sid was there for 1 minute. His screen space is getting reduced day by day. It's ok we have to be patient I guess due to current focus on jagya remarriage and drag if ansh story due to IPL. We will see Sid in JDJ after may 26th on weekends.
Originally posted by Sheetsden

I myself I am not active in SSAT nowadays. Sorry for over posting. Did not look into that. Sid was there for 1 minute. His screen space is getting reduced day by day. It's ok we have to be patient I guess due to current focus on jagya remarriage and drag if ansh story due to IPL. We will see Sid in JDJ after may 26th on weekends.

Can you explain your IPL thing? And why?

Can you explain your IPL thing? And why?
I don't live in India but from some if my AT friends told me as lot if people watch IPL matches during 8 to 11 pm that's why all dAily shows trps r reduced. that's why colors introduced the concept if recap from few days showing what all happened in previous epiosodes. cvs might be keeping the high pint of ansh SR and their story after IPL so lot of viewers can watch and get good trp rating. Don't really know the reason behind lack of ansh story or progress in their relationship.
Thanx for the explanation, though i will have to get more details!!
Now tell me, are you okay, after what we heard & what's going on in
Boston?

Sheetal, will leave you for now! Catch you later.
hey sid fans...need help on some good shiv scenes with dates...i have  a lot of pics thanks to the wonderful ATs on sid...making a VM on him...😊
Originally posted by 55shobha

Shobby, Shobby, Shobby,
this one for once i have it on video, do i will say, ha ha!!!!
But i love this man i can see him 24/7, till dooms day!!

Thank you Shoba
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago

Shobby, Shobby, Shobby,
this one for i have it on video, do i will say, ha ha!!!!
But i love this man i can see him 24/7, till dooms day!!

Thank you Shoba
yes yes u can