Randeep : Nation Comes First !

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The last option for d makers to bring back d STF Officer Randeep Rathore we saw in 2612.
For whom the first priority is d nation,for whom nation comes first than anything else.
Randeep,Move Ahead, when the person on d other side does nt value your feelings.You have the responsibility to save d nation once again.U r d man who sacrificed ur own sis for d countrymen,u r d one who made ppl understand abt their responsibilities towards d nation.I know u know better how to keep a balance between personal n professional lives but still u need to move out of d repeated attempts to keep d relation intact.Some ppl just cant realise it,they realise only after they lose it.Everything will fall in place with time.You r doing ur job perfectly but still i would like to see u moving ahead in ur life where ur feelings a valued,sometimes distance gives peace n better understandings in relations.

Want that loyal,dedicated n patriot Randeep Rathore back in d show who failed d mission 2612 of Shahana.This is d last thing I can say for this season.Rest TRPs r saying.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You're right Heena...hope to see our Randeep back!
The way Rashmi fis treating him i really feel bad for him...
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..lovepeace..

You're right Heena...hope to see our Randeep back!

The way Rashmi fis treating him i really feel bad for him...

Thanks Ritika.Oh well this could be d only way they can regain the lost numbers.
The tough cop randeep can still make it happen.
Shruti11 thumbnail
I think rashmi will soon realise her fault 

sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti11

hopefully she shud...
as randeep said to bidisha abt rashmi "giregi to samajh me aaega...!!"
so let her realize her fault...😡
sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whether randeep ws in STF or SIU ...
his priority has always been d nation...👍🏼
he is just trying 2 balance his lyf 4 rashmi...bt she's alwayz ready 2 counter attack randeep...
e1 in yesterday's episode...we saw so many characters of randeep...
a perfect lover  ❤️
a smart goon n
a super intelligent officer (luvd d way he fooled d policemen by running away lyk a criminal n then bashed them up saying that he cudn't catch d criminals due 2 those ppl's mistake..it ws 2 gud...👏 )
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_bebo

whether randeep ws in STF or SIU ...

his priority has always been d nation...👍🏼
he is just trying 2 balance his lyf 4 rashmi...bt she's alwayz ready 2 counter attack randeep...
e1 in yesterday's episode...we saw so many characters of randeep...
a perfect lover  ❤️
a smart goon n
a super intelligent officer (luvd d way he fooled d policemen by running away lyk a criminal n then bashed them up saying that he cudn't catch d criminals due 2 those ppl's mistake..it ws 2 gud...👏 )

U r right.His priority is always d nation.Yes I too loved d scene u wrote.
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti11

Whatever it is,randeep should nt go after her anymore.He too is hell occupied wid his job,why to burden himself with this more???
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree wid u dont want him to just run after rashmi who dont even cared for his feelings
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya30456

Totally agree wid u dont want him to just run after rashmi who dont even cared for his feelings

Exactly !