SBB Aaradhya's suhaag raat

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aradhya decked up beautifully for Suhaag raat waiting for Madhav with a knife on her handπŸ˜†..Madhav took the chaadar & slept on couch..Aaru on bed will start shouting nahii nahii..Madhav to wake up..Aaru says paas mat aana, takes knife from the bed..Madhav move towards Aaru..Aaru to throw knife..Madhav to catch the knife & both Aaru n Madhav to fall on the bed..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
oh! god. I just want Madhav to say a big sorry and talk like Ehasas before I take up any more drama πŸ˜†
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so the suhaag raat drama started and luking forward to the episode
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was hilarious to see Aaru with knife..Madhav didnt bother to speak with Aaru..He entered the room, took the pillow & moved towards the couch..Maybe we will see something different on the real episode..
.Simran. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...πŸ˜† I Missed it... but eagerly Waiting to see this episode...It will be very Interesting to see Aaru with knife...BHARTIYA NAARI...🀣
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Reshmi :)) it is very funny, but sad at the same time...
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

oh! god. I just want Madhav to say a big sorry and talk like Ehasas before I take up any more drama πŸ˜†

I toatally agree wid u
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for episode...Aaru with knife...too good
blockme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

agree with u totally..i really miss ehsaas in madhav from last 2 episodes..madhav behaves some unknown character not like ehsaas..i expected that madhav would talk like ehsas after marriage,he would handle the whole situation like ehsaas..but it didn't happen like what i expected..
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just watched it, but it made NO sense again. You know Aaradhya is tensed and freaked, and you are still going closer when she doesn't want you to do so? Ainvayi ka drama to make them fall on the bed and share a moment.

Thanks for sharing anyways!